Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

Jasmine checked her messages. She had another one off Gerard ‘Hey Babe! You gonna be at Frank’s at 7? – G xx’
She grinned and text her reply ‘Hey Gorgeous! Yeah, sure, see you then! I love you – J xx’
‘I love you too – G xx’
Jasmine shoved her phone back in her pocket and continued walking down the street. She wished that Gerard meant it when he said he loved her. Jasmine loved Gerard so much but he didn’t feel the same way. At least that’s what Jasmine thought.
Gerard was having a similar situation. He sat back on his sofa, running his fingers through his hair. He remembered Frank’s words ‘Just tell her how you feel!’ Frank had told him ‘She clearly feels the same way about you!’
But Gerard wasn’t so sure about that. Supposing he told Jasmine how he felt but she didn’t feel the same way? He’d feel so stupid. And what if she did feel the same way? Gerard knew he wasn’t very good with romance. His last two relationships had ended in disaster and he didn’t want to ruin the friendship he had with Jasmine. He’d never forgive himself.
Jasmine was having the same thoughts. Mikey had told her to just tell Gerard how she felt. But Jasmine didn’t want to ruin anything either. She knew about Gerard’s last two relationships. Maybe he didn’t wanna be in another one.
A couple of hours later Jasmine showed up at Frank’s house “Hey!” Jasmine smiled, stepping inside his house “Is Gerard here yet?”
Frank smirked at her “Yeah, why?”
“So I can go in there and scare his ass off?”
“What are you gonna do?”
“I was wondering…” Jasmine smiled “Could I hide in your closet? And then you get Gerard to walk down the corridor and I jump out at him?”
Frank’s eyes lit up “That’d be awesome.” Frank grinned ear to ear “Go and hide in the closet.”
He practically shoved her into the closet and shut the door behind her quickly but quietly.
Gerard was relaxing in the living room when suddenly Frank bounded in “Oh Gerard, wanna put your jacket in the closet?” He asked “It’ll probably be better in there.”
“I’m quite cold actually…” Gerard told him “I think I’ll keep it on.”
“Oh. Well could you put my jacket in my closet please?” Frank asked, taking it off and throwing it at Gerard.
Gerard was confused but he stood up and walked over to the closet. He didn’t notice Frank following him until he opened the closet. Jasmine began to yell “Boo!” but she was cut off by Gerard ‘falling’ on her. Frank had shoved Gerard into the closet and locked the door behind him.
Gerard groaned “Jazz… I’m sorry, did I hurt you?”
“N-No, I’m fine…” Jasmine replied, getting up and feeling around “Is there like a light switch in here or something…”
“I don’t know…” Gerard muttered, feeling around too.
Five minutes later they decided to give up on their search for a light switch. “It’s so cramped in here…” Jasmine muttered “Are you warm?”
“Yeah, a bit…” Gerard told her, taking off his jacket “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine. How are you?”
“Just peachy being locked in this closet.” Gerard snorted “Well… This is a little awkward.”
“Is it just me or are we locked in here on purpose?” Jasmine asked “What do the guys want from us?”
“I-I think I knew…” Gerard replied, suddenly nervous.
Jasmine thought about it “Oh, well, I think I know about it too…”
“You can go first.” Gerard told her.
Jasmine shook her head then said “No thanks.” A loud because she realised Gerard couldn’t see her.
Gerard took a deep breath “Okay, I guess I should go first.” Gerard flushed bright red. It was just as well that they couldn’t see each other; they were both bright red in the face.
Jasmine sighed “Well I guess we could say it at the same time.”
“Yeah, good idea…” Gerard replied “After three.”
Gerard counted down to three as slowly as possible. Then they both said aloud what they wanted to get off their chest “I’m in love with you!” They both cried, flushing an even deeper shade of red.
They were both silent “You’re in love with me?” Gerard asked.
Jasmine looked down “You’re in love with me?”
“Of course I am.” Gerard told her “I’m crazy about you Jazz, I thought you knew and thought I was a geek.”
“I thought you knew that I loved you.” Jasmine replied “I was too scared to tell you.”
Gerard found Jasmine’s hand and held it tight “I’ve been in love with you since the moment I met you.” Gerard admitted “It just took me a while to figure that out.”
“Do you know how jealous I was when you were going out with Eliza?” Jasmine giggled “I stayed at home watching cheesy movies and crying because I wanted to be with you so bad.” Jasmine laughed “That sounds so pathetic…”
“That’s actually quite sweet that you like me so much.” Gerard said “I wish I’d known. I never liked Eliza. Not really. I just wanted to be with you.”
“Well I wish I’d known that.” Jasmine told him “G-Gerard… Does this make us like, a couple?”
“Only if you want to,” Gerard muttered “Because I wanna be in a relationship with you. So is that okay with you?”
“Of course it is.” Jasmine smiled even though Gerard couldn’t see.
They were both silent when suddenly something happened making Jasmine’s heart soar. Gerard wrapped his arms round her, pulled her close and kissed her.
Suddenly the door unlocked and Frank was laughing at the both of them “I knew you’d get together if I kept you in there long enough!”
But the two ignored him. They were too busy kissing each other to notice.
Sign up to rate and review this story