Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You`re the one that I need, I`m the one that you loathe

chapter six

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

“I HATE YOU!” I scream, throwing my head back, floods of tears flowing from my already sore, tired eyes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 1212 words

2Exciting
Hey, Here`s the next chapter, I hope you like it. Things will start to happen a little quicker in the next few chapters as everyone goes to school and Mikey and everyone else tries to help the two and find out what is going on. I`ll try to udate soon, please let me know if you like this chapter. Thanks for reading
xoxodakota
Mikey`s pov
Something wasn`t right with my older, supposedly smarter and more mature (I still failed to believe that) brother. I had noticed it long ago if I was being truthful but I had decided to try and…not ignore it, just to try to pretend it wasn`t all that bad. I knew now that I could do that no longer, it was my duty as Gerard`s kid brother to help him. And I was sure that he needed my help, I knew it. The problem was that Gerard was a very stubborn person, one who found it difficult to accept things from others. He was not going to want to listen to me.

“Mikey, is Gerard going to be home soon?” Mum knocks once on the partly open door, alerting me of her presence before walking inside the largest bedroom in the house that currently was in some odd half clean state. My laundry basket that stood half hidden at the bottom of my bed was overflowing; a few dirty skinnies and band tees lay haphazardly over the lid. My school work was piled in a rather unstable pile on my red painted desk and my extensive Cd collection was piled neatly, all the CDs in the appropriate cases, all in alphabetical order.
Mum hesitantly nudges a blue sock lying on the black carpeted floor, before picking it up and throwing it on top of the brown wicker basket that was just about visible.
“Dinner is ready, did he say what time he would be back at?” she bites nervously on her lower, perfectly painted, full pink lip, doing an extremely bad example of trying not to seem worried by her eldest son`s absence. I was a little concerned, Gerard hadn`t seemed too happy earlier, but he had shown no signs of not coming back home, hadn’t he said something about homework? An obviously lie, one I had hoped was true, despite knowing it wasn’t.
“He said he was coming back here when he left us at the park about an hour ago.” I tell mum, who is searching her pockets for her out of date, red cell phone. “It won`t help.” I sigh, remembering the text I had sent Gerard earlier that I was still waiting for a reply to. “He isn`t answering his stupid phone.”
She ignores me and dials his number, the two of us holding our breath, waiting for an answer on the other end. Suprise suprise,there isn’t one.
“Is he at Frank`s possibly?” She asks hopefully, perching on the end of my unmade bed, moving a small pile of comics and Kerrang! magazines that Gerard had lent me ages ago.
I smile sadly at her, as confused as she was by all of this. The two had been best friends for ever; they were like brothers, never apart from each other. And now they acted like they were strangers. As far as me and the others could find out, there had been no fight, so why were Frank and Gerard ignoring each other? I could see the pain in both of their eyes every time they so much as glanced the other across the hall.
“They aren`t friends anymore remember?”
She frowns, her pale forehead creasing ever so slightly, confusion clear on her youthful face. “Did they fight? I know Gerard doesn’t like to talk about things much with anyone, but did he maybe tell you-“
I shake my head. “no, he doesn’t really talk to anyone anymore.”
But he had been about to earlier, he had tried…my brain reminds me.
Frank`s pov
I stare at the small black and red cell phone in my hand, feeling the cool, familiar weight of it in my palm as I wonder If it would be worth even attempting to call him. After all, it wasn`t like I expected him to answer, even though I desperately hoped he would.
I am sat under the cover, crouched up into a tight ball, my face stained with hurt, salty tears. My black and blonde hair was standing up on end, from my repeatedly running my trembling hands through it. As I sit there, drenched in my misery ,confusion and pain, memories of happier, carefree times race through my mind, images of the raven haired boy who had been my friend for as long as I could remember stung my eyes as I think about how much I missed him.
I missed him so much it hurt. I knew that I shouldn`t be so attached to him, it was actually something I was a little worried about, but I couldn’t help it. I miss him and I wanted him here with me, right now.
Without thinking I press the dial button, my heart hammering in my chest so hard I fear it will actually break through my ribs as I wait, holding my shaking breath to see if he will answer. Each second ticking by is complete and utter agony, the invisible clock on my wall seems to be taunting me, the loud tick, tocking noise much, much louder than normal.
I am about to hang up when I hear something, like breathing on the other end.
“G….Gerard?” I ask, my whole body trembling, my heart racing even faster. I was seriously going to have a heart attack if Gerard didn`t say something soon.
He sighs. “W-what do you want?” he asks in a detached tone. No “how are you?” not even “What do you want Frank” as opposed to the nickname he gave to me, Frankie. I didn`t even get a name.
“I-" what was I supposed to tell my ex best friend? The ex stung a lot more than I was willing to admit, even to myself. “Erm…”
“I haven’t got all day.” His voice is cold, like ice, full of hate. “I’ll ask again, what do you want?”
What was I supposed to say? That I just wanted to hear his voice like I so desperately had.
“I-" I sigh, giving up, knowing that it was useless. For whatever reason, Gerard Way hated my very existence and nothing was ever going to change that. “Nothing, sorry.”
He hangs up without saying another word. I hadn’t been expecting a goodbye of course, but something would have been nice.
In a sudden burst of anger I throw the stupid phone as far across my room as I can, feeling a little satisfied as I hear it crash onto the carpet.
“I HATE YOU!” I scream, throwing my head back, floods of tears flowing from my already sore, tired eyes.
I didn’t. Not really, far from it. I could never hate Gee, even though he very clearly hated me…
Sign up to rate and review this story