Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Stolen Happiness

Splishing and Splashing

by letters 0 reviews

Knuckles and Rouge are married and have twins. They live in luxary and happiness until they are robbed. Read to find out. R&R Rouge-27,Knuckles-25,sonic-24,Amy-21,Tails-17,Shadow-28,Diana-25

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Cream, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic, Other - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 710 words

-1Illiterate
Rouge sat up from her bed. Knuckles just kept sleeping, drool dripping from his mouth. Rouge got up quietly making sure not to wake Knuckles or the twins. She walked over to the babys room to make sure the twins were okay. Rouge went back into the kitchen and started making breakfast. As soon as that bacon touched that pan Knuckles was awake and hungry. Mornin sweetie. Said Rouge.Hey. Said Knuckles in response giving her a kiss on the cheek. Where are Dominic and Stanley? Asked Knuckles. They're still sleeping. Said Rouge. Oh. Knuckles sat down at the table with a fork and knife in his hand. He licked his lips from the hunger. Here you go Knuckles. Giving him a slice of bacon. He ate it as fast as possible. He spit it out. TOO HOT!! TOO HOT!! Rouge cupped her hand over his mouth. Shut-up! Crying came from inside the twins room. Rouge put her hands on her hips staring directly at Knuckles. She slapped him right on the cheek. Knuckles bit his lip in pain. She walked over to the twins room. And carried out 2 bacidnas suckling on pacifiers. Dominic was the oldest. He had dreadlocks like Knuckles except they were white, he also had a small pair of wings. He was curious about every single thing he saw. Stanley on the other hand was the youngest and had short dreadlocks that were red. Unlike Dominic, Stanley was very shy, he also had a small pair of wings. Even though they did not really look like twins the doctor had told them for sure that they were twins. Knuckles stared at the twins with great pleasure. He loved Rouge and the twins more than anything in the whole world.

Let me hold one. Said Knuckles. Rouge handed him Dominic. Lets go out-side. Said Knuckles. Okay. Said Rouge.Of course the twins were only 3 months old, but Knuckles and Rouge thought that they needed to go out-side once in a while. Knuckles placed Dominic and Stanley in the baby carrage. Knuckles walked along the path with Rouge right by his side. Soon they came to a lake with shallow water. There was a bridge which they needed to pass to get to the other side. they started to walk across, when right in the middle of the bridge Rouge pushed Knuckles off. WHOA!!! Screamed Knuckles trying to catch his balance. Ha! Laughed Rouge holding her sides. Dominic and Stanley were also laughing.Knuckles stared at Rouge. He spit the water out of his mouth like a fountain. Ha! Ha! Very funny. Said Knuckles sarcasticly. Rouge still laughing. You want to know what is funny! Said Knuckles grabbing Rouges hand and pulling it. Ahh!! Said Rouge. She fell into the water with a big splash. She stood up gasping for breath.Her hair covering her eyes. She stared at Knuckles. The babys exploding with laughter.Rouge pinned Knuckles to the ground. He stared at Rouges emerald eyes. Rouge obviously hadn't had this much fun since she had Dominic and Stanley. Rouge looked at Knuckles. Knuckles are you okay? Asked Rouge. Yeah. Said Knuckles. Suddenly Knuckles kissed Rouge. Rouge seemed to be melting at the pleasure. Rouge closed her eyes as his tounge intruded her mouth. Knuckles held on to her waist obviously enjoying the moment. Ewwww! Said Dominic. Stanley followed. Rouge pulled away. She got off of Knuckles. She held a hand helping him get up. Good kissin Knuckles. Said Rouge quietly. We might even do this again some time. Knuckles blushed. They continued walking. Soon they came along a meadow with flowers. Rouge held Knuckles arm. When they were home, Rouge went into the kitchen and popped some popcorn into the microwave. Knuckles picked up the babys who were sleeping and carried them to the crib. Knuckles looked at the clock. 3:14. Knuckles sat on the couch. Rouge sat next to him holding the bowl of popcorn in her lap. After about 45 minutes Rouge had fallen asleep. Knuckles stared at her. He picked her up and carried her to the bed room and set her on the bed pulling the covers over her. He kissed her on the fore head and closed the door on his way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story