Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fell for my best friend's boyfriend

Hatred

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Violet gets a little taste of the hatred she has earned.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 932 words

0Unrated
" Hey.... Just kidding please leave your name a number after the beep. Beeeeeep"
" Alexis please talk to me! Let me explain what really happened. Please I'm begging you!" I paused thinking of what else to say to her but then clicke the end button deciding that there was no point in saying anything else. I slumbed back onto my bed and rested it on my pillow. I still couldn't believe what had happened. It all went by so fast I didn't have time to let it sink in. Even though it's been two weeks I still feel like shit. I didn't eat or get out of my room.
It was Friday morning no school due to veterans day. Today I felt worse then all the other days. And the fact that it was raining didn't help. I was drowning my self in music when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly took it out hoping that it was Alexis. To my surprise it was!
Message from: Alexis
hey I think we should talk me at my place in five.
As soon as I finsihed reading I dashed to my closet and got changed. I fixed my hair and then ran downstairs grabbed my car keys and ran out the door.
I parked right next to an unfamiliar car. The longer I looked at the car the I began to recognize it. It looked like.... my ex boyfriend's, Michael, car. I shook my head maybe it was just a new car that Alexis's family bought.
I knocked in the door but no one answered. So I tried to open the door and found that it was open. I stepped in and looked around her living room.
" Alexis?" I called out. No answer. I decided that maybe she was upstairs listening to music. I climbed up the stairs and that's when I began to hear voices coming from her room.
" Alexis?" I called out as I opened the door. I found myself looking at Alexis giving a lap dance, but I was too distracted by who he was giving it to. Michael. She knew that Michael and I had dated for three years straight and she also knew that I was still recovering from my heart break that had only happened a month ago.
" What the actual fuck Alexis! " Michael jumped up.
" Shit Violet!" Michael voice filled my eyes.
" Whats wrong violet? Can't handle it?" Alexis said with a smirk.
" What is this suppose to do?!" I yelled
" Well you see I decided to give you a little taste of your own
medicin. " Alexis said.
" Alexis this is different! Frank kissed me! You basicly were about to fuck Michael!" Screamed at the top of my lungs.
" But it feels the same doesn't?!" Alexis questioned.
" You know what Alexis fuck you and Michael. Oh and by the way I was seeing Frank when he was with you!" I left quickly but slow enough to see her face. Anger and jealousy was written all over her face. Even though it wasn't true I felt good when I saw her face.    
I ran out of her house. I opened my car and began to cry. I cried out of anger, sadness, and frustration. I couldn't believe that she would do this to me. The one person that I could trust. The one person that was like my sister. 
I can't believe that I felt bad for what I did. This has got to be one of the worst two weeks of my life. I actually feel free. I didn't have to hide the fact that I liked Frank. I can scream to the world that I lime Frank and that all want is him. 
Without thinking about anything else I turned on the car and sped off into the direction of the one person that I needed to be with right now. Frank. 
I quickly got out of the car and knocked on his door. I waited for what seemed to centuries until his mother answered the door. 
" Hi is Frank home?" I asked Mrs. Iero. 
" Yes sweetie he's upstairs in his room. Second room on your right. " She stepped aside to let me in. I gladly went inside and basicly ran up to his room. 
I didn't bother to knock I just flung the door right open. I found Frank laying down on his bed reading his comics. As soon as he spotted me he stood up looking shocked at my appearence. 
" Violet? What are you doing here?" He asked. At this point I couldn't contain myself I swung my arms around him and let our lips meet. This was the one thing that I have been wanting to do since I first met him. 
He was shocked at first, but soon reacted by kissing me back. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but was definatly one of the best kisses I have ever recieved. 
We broke apart only to catch our breaths. 
" Violet I-" I cut him off. 
" Frank I'm sorry I denied my feelings towards you. I knew that I always liked you I just didn't want to bring myself to admit it. I'm sorry if I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence due to the fact that his lips crashed down onto mine. This time the kiss was a lot shorter, but it still felt as good as the first one. 
" You talk too much. " Frank said with a smirk. This only caused me to smile, maybe things weren't as bad as I thought they were.
Reviews    
Sign up to rate and review this story