Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fell for my best friend's boyfriend

It's not what you think

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Could this be the end of their friendship?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-09-18 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 333 words

0Unrated
" What the fuck is going on in here?" Alexis yelled. He eyes were watery and she look like she was about to cry. Damn it this could only happen to me.
" This is really not what it looks like!" I tried to explain. I was standing at this point and as far away from Frank as I could get.
" Is she the one that you left me for?!" Alexis asked Frank. Frank could only nod, he was shocked by all of this as much as I was.
" How could you? You WERE my best friend! I trusted you!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
" Alexis I swear i would never do anything like this, you know me. Frank got here and I tried to reject him but he kissed me and then you showed up at the wrong time and-" I was trying to explain to her what happened, but she cut me off.
" Your right I thought I knew you, but apparently I don't." She stepped closer.
" I-" SLAP! I held my hand up tp where Alexis's hand had just made contact with.
" You disgust me." And with that she left. As she did my parents decided to show up and saw her crying. They asked her what was wrong and she only said, " Ask her." And she pointed at me. I couldn't stand this type of pressure. I had to escape it some how. And there was Frank.
" I think you should go." I said as went upstairs.
" Wait Violet let me explain!" I held my hand up to stop him.
" You've made enough damage please just go." I said and then slammed the door to my room. I laid on my bed and started to cry. Of course this would happen to me. I fell asleep after crying for three hours. I wanted to die.
I'm sorry it's so short, but I kinda lost my imagination and I felt like I owed you guys a chapter. Reviews please!
Sign up to rate and review this story