Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fell for my best friend's boyfriend

Confession

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

The moment you have all been waiting for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 464 words

0Unrated
I was sitting on my couch watching T.V when the door bell rang. I groaned as I got up and walked over to the door. My brother's were out with their girl friends and my parents were at a friends house. I opened the door and gasped. Before me stood a wet and cold Frank. He was soaking because of the fact that it was raining right now.
" Frank?" I asked." What are you doing here?"
" Violet I need to talk to you. Can I come in?" He asked in a pleading voice.
" Yeah sure." I said moving aside to let him pass through.
" Thanks." He thanked me as he walked in and sat down on the couch.
" What do you need to talk about Frank?" I asked trying to get to the point of the whole reason of why he was here. Not that I minded, but Alexis was suppose to come by soon and I don't want her to get the wrong idea.
" Violet. I broke up with Alexis." Frank stated. It hit me like a slap in the face. Oh shit. " Ever since I saw you again at her Dance class I knew that I was totally head over heals for you. I can't stop thinking about you when I'm with Alexis and I just can't get you of my head. I didn't think that it was fair for Alexis so I dumped her. Please tell me that you feel the same way." He begged.
" I-I, wait you dumped Alexis for me?" Not believing what he had just told me. He nodded and grinned.
" i know you like me too and I also know that you are with Brednon, but please listen to me can we give it a chance?" He pleaded and begged once again. I stayed silent because quite honestly I have no idea what to say to this. Should I just tell him the truth about me and Brendon not being together or should I try to convince him to go back with Alexis and that I didn't feel the same? So many thoughts were flying through my head in only seconds.
" Please say something." Frank broke the awkward silence.
" I really do-" I was cut off by Frank's lips crashing down onto mine. I was taken by shock and had no idea what was happening. Without thinking I kissed him back. I opened my mouth so that his tounge could enter mine. I was so lost in the kiss that I had forgotten that Alexis was suppose to stop by soon. Before I could pull away I heard someone clear their throat. I turned my head and to my horror there standing next to the door was Alexis. Oh shit I was in some big shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story