Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stars of the Hidden Bonds

Stars of the Hidden Bonds

by Xx_Scene_Queen_xX 3 reviews

This is a story that me and my cousin AKA patdfan01 are doing, Enjoy :3 BTW i might only update this thing with my cousin, most of the time.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 219 words

0Unrated
~Storm's P.O.V~

"I'm really sorry, sweetie. There's no really no nice way to tell you this, but your parents passed away in a car crash last night, while you were sleeping over here." My friend, Katari Rose's mommy told me.

"What doth pathed away mean?" I asked, my missing two front teeth making my s's sound like th's.

"It means they went to heaven." Mrs. Rose replied simply.

"When are they gonna come back?" I asked, pushing my four-year old self off the chair i was sitting on.

"They aren't gonna come back, honey."

"Why can't they, they have a car."

"They got..........Taken by angels"

"What are anglthz?"

"You'll learn soon sweetie."

KnOcK KnOcK

Mrs. Rose opened the door to see two 4-year old boy scouts.

"Hello Mrs. Rose We were wondering if you wanted to buy any boy scout cookies for two dollars." Andy Biersack said.

"No thank you sweetie."

"Okay, this is the last house we have to go to anyways. So.....Is Storm and Katari able to play with us at the park?" Ryan Ross asked politely.

"Sure, KATARI! STORM! RYAN AND ANDY ARE HERE TO PLAY WITH YOU GIRLS!" She called upstairs.

We rushed down the stairs and ran out the door hooking our arms together. (Katari and Andy; Me and Ryan)
Sign up to rate and review this story