Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Second Chances for Bardock's Sons

Napa and Raditz new customers

by tryniamerin 0 reviews

Meet the Androni, the newest customers who want Radditzu and Napa to perform some 'hostile takeovers' in exchange for the location of their lost Saiyan Prince Vegeta. But is this new team up to t...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 2847 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z or Full metal alchemist. Funimation brings us these master works of anime on DVD. Toriyama created DBZ, and Full Metal Alchemist belongs to its own creators. I can only claim responsibility for the plot and the character of the Mantissans, Androni and Cybernam. As well as Atomique, Parsnip, Fermi, Bohr, Merlot, Cabernet and other fan characters here. The only pay I get is your reviews so please keep them coming! And my thanks to those who have already reviewed! Kudos and hugs to you!

Second Chances for Bardock's Sons

A Clear and Present Danger


--

As events unfolded on Chikyuu, something far more sinister even then the Red Ribbon Army and King Piccolo was taking form. Hurtling towards the small system from the depths of space was an even greater threat that none had anticipated. It took the form of four warriors suspended in the depths of crysosleep.

A beeping noise caused the occupants to blink awake, followed by a hiss of suspension gas. In two of the pods the computer grated in Saiyanese to rouse whoever was there to listen. Slowly the third class scout blinked, peering into the clearing mists. Just in his right ear, he heard a harsh voice grating.

"You awake, Whelp?"

"Yes, I hear you. Are we in proximity?" asked the longhaired occupant.

"Not too long now before we meet up with the Androni. Turles said they'd be on the major gas planet Xanaxe orbiting that red star..." echoed a female voice.

"Are you quite certain that this information will be worth losing four viable worlds?" asked the longhaired Saiyan, frowning into his display.

"We'll be landing to regroup, and stretch our legs. Then we'll see what's what," Napa said. "In about two hours."

"What's going on," said another voice muzzily.

"Precious one, are you all right?" he asked.

"I feel dizzy... I guess it's the suspension gas."

"You get used to it, girl," said the other female voice, Napa's mate. "Relax, we'll be landing soon, and you can get some training in."

"XENIX's moon is class D, with enough atmosphere but low gravity," commented the new female voice. "Radditzu, how far till..."

"We're ten light years distant. We've come a good portion of the way across the spiral arm of Sagittarius," Radditzu answered. "And I know you hate enclosed spaces. But it won't be long."

"Thank Kami," she mumbled.

Sighing Radditzu prepared himself for the inevitable crashing of entry. He curled his hands around the large handles of the pod's framework. The gravity well of the large gaseous giant exerted its pull, and Radditzu saw the red dreary radiation of what the locals called Barnard's star coming into view. At least that was what Tomakt would call it.

"I hope you are all right, precious one," he mumbled, glancing at a pod gleaming only a parsec from his. Together they arced over the rings of the giant, hurtling towards their predetermined course on a large icy body blowing into view. Reddish rays gleamed on the pale luminescent surface, twinkling with lights here and there.

Radditzu peered at the computer file, realizing that it was an Androni research base. A schematic of the solar system blinked onto his computer screen. Apparently the marker positioned the gas giant as fourth our, and the planet of interest was a small greenish blue world that was further in. Energy readings amounted to at least one billion life forms. From the blinking light he read the name "Coadama." Another press of the keys showed various life forms, of which the dominant was a felinoid creature not unlike an Idsarjin.

"Should prove interesting," Radditzu said.

"Take a good look. That planet there has a reptile dysfunction," joked Cabernet. "That's my task."

"You just like the fact that they have some technology to blow up," Napa laughed harshly. "It's up to you to exterminate a few lizards while I get to eat some kalimari on Oceanus."

"That world which is predominantly 90 percent ocean?" asked Radditzu. "You always WERE all wet. What's my task?"

"The next system over in Alpha Centauri has a habitable world... you'll see the file there," said Cabernet. He tracked down the report to see that they were bipedal lizard creatures, calling their world Aztec.

"Hmm, pre industrial technology, no spaceflight. Have knowledge of astronomy and rudimentary space flight. Their specialties are gathering ki for mental blasts, and knowledge of manipulating geological faults with their science. Interesting, but I should find it fun. Do they want it cleared?" asked Radditzu.

"No, they want the inhabitants wealth of Aurites," said Napa.

"So it's a plunder and strip job. What about the natives?" asked Radditzu.

"They want them as a labor force. I say it's a waste of time," Napa said.

"One billion lizards could be a good slave base," said Tomakt.

"Getting ready to land," said Cabernet, interrupting the four-way dialogue. "I've got clearance from First Minister Petra of the Androni Council."

"Hope she's better looking then that dried out husk Brecchus. He's absolutely disgusting looking," Napa grunted.

"We aren't here to fuck them, we're here to perform hostile takeovers," Radditzu grumbled.

"I know," Tomakt answered quietly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four pods streaked down with long white tails trailing behind them. They curved over the vast fields of ice, approaching a large complex of domes and pyramidal structures. The humanoid beings glanced up from the silver circuited servants bustling about.

A red headed humanoid wrapped her veilskirt around her, and turned to the tall humanoid male with silvery gray hair and long blue robes. "Do try and be less impetuous, Petra. You're only new to this after all. You must comport yourself with dignity."

"Minister Brecchus, must we use these... apes to do this job? The Mechnateck are more than equal to the task!"

"We don't' want to lose our bargaining chip. Let the Saiyans do the work they're so good at. They've sent four of their best operatives. It wont' be long before we have the laboratory space we so desperately need..."

"Very well, sir," she nodded. "Maagnyl, Marchyl, accompany me. You'll be security detail. You'll show the Saiyan guests to their quarters."

"They're landing now," said a small droid unit.

"I'm counting on you ladies. Petra Vargas. Mind your superior Fiona," said Brecchus.

"I'm sure there won't be a problem," said Fiona Dharlynn, a middle aged Androni with gold gleaming eyes and blue and white streaked hair.

"Understood. As soon as I meet with them, I'll hand authority of the project over to Fiona. You'll be our Councils' representation," said Brecchus.

"Shall we?" Fiona asked her counterpart. She was chief research scientist on the Barnard system, ready and eager to clear Aztec and claim its jungles as well as its inhabitants for the genetics research she craved.

Within minutes, the four pods landed in the large bowl shaped spaceport. Steam hissed off the round metallic surfaced of each craft. Not too far away the two Androni watched with their Cybernami security guards. Metallic silver glistened over dark AE spandex, as the large massive figures impassively watched over their artificial android bosses. Graced with high battle mental powers, the Androni were brains encased in perfect artificial bodies that knew no pain or fatigue of flesh. That was for the Cybernam, the third class to ponder. The Mechnateck were the droids that scurried about, building the research base that would soon welcome its cargoes of raw materials.

Out of the two closest pods crawled armored figures. The tallest was balding, his mustache curving over his sneering lips. Next to him a tall statuesque female with broad shoulders exited her pod, having bent over double to get in. A long black braid hung behind the spiky mohawk sticking up like a rooster's comb on her otherwise bald head. White armor gleamed in the pink sunlight filtering through the thin atmosphere.

Two other figures exited their pods. A longhaired figure with massive shoulders and gleaming gold and black armor straightened up, then moved over to the other pod. He tapped on it, till it opened its semicircular hatch. Reaching in, he grasped the hand of the fourth Saiyan, a female who was barely half Napa's height.

Petra and the others turned their attention to the two younger Saiyans. A smile crossed Petra's face when she saw that the female wore armor almost identical in design to her mate's. Although she was much shorter, she was well muscled and stocky, but not overly fat as some Saiyans she'd seen. Large breasts curved with large hips under the massive black and brown armored breastplate. On her left upper arm and left upper thigh gleamed a copper hued ring, identical in position to that of Radditzu's. Her own spiky hair fluffed out in a spiky cloud around the top of her head, while long spikes hung down straight in back, terminating at the middle of her shoulders. Brown eyes darted back and forth, taking in all the surroundings with trepidation.

"Are you all right, love?" whispered her mate, squeezing her hand.

"I will be. The air is so thin," she panted.

"Come let's meet our employers. We'll be staying her a few days till we recuperate and train a bit," Radditzu rumbled, his dark eyes gleaming with pride.

"Lieutenant Commander Nappa, and Lieutenant Cabernet at your service," he said, dropping into a crouch with one hand over his breast, the other outstretched.

"Indeed, it's good to see you again," Brecchus nodded, folding his arms across the metallic blue brocade of his clothes. His skin was a pale orange, while Petra's was golden. Silver eyes beheld Napa, his metallic silver hair ghostlike while his perfectly proportioned body would put most Saiyan males to shame.

"You've been good customers in the past. Do you have the information?" asked Napa.

"Who are your two younger partners?" asked Petra.

"this is Sergeant Radditzu, and his mate Private Tomakt," said Cabernet.

"A pleasure to meet you, milady," said Radditzu, kissing the hand that Petra extended. Tomakt nodded with a somber frown, bumping her forehead under Fiona, then Petra's outstretched hands.

"You've grown since I last saw you. You're Bardock and Rutabaga's son, aren't you?" Brecchus said.

"Indeed," he nodded. "This is my new mate, Tomakt."

"She's quite lovely, for a Saiyan. My congratulations my dear," said Brecchus.

"This is my first assignment," she said. Radditzu nodded, putting his hand at the small of her back. She kept close to him, warily eyeing the Cybernam with their liquid brown eyes.

"You'll be quite interested to find that one of the worlds we desire in trade happens to be a place where you sent one of your other associates, Sergeant," said Petra brightly.

"Kakkarot I believe was his name," said Brecchus, handing the electronic slate to Radditzu.

"My thanks. Is he alive?"

"We don't dare explore to find out. That planet is teaming with six billion life traces. Their technology is such that they have rudimentary space flight. But their weakness is that there are several warring factions that prevent unification, unlike Aztec, Oceanus, or Coadama," said Fiona Dahrlyn.

"You would be well suited for Oceanus, Lieutenant Commander Nappa. The object of interest is located there, if you have the wherewithal to claim it, and deliver the planet free of clutter," said Brecchus.

"I want Oceanus cleared. Do what you want with the inhabitants," Brecchus said to Napa. "Considering they are a palpable threat. They have the power to bend ki."

"All the more reason to eliminate them," Napa nodded.

"And your lovely mate will see to Coadama, as we discussed?" asked Brecchus.

"Yes," she nodded. "This would do well for planting a new tree for our Commander."

"Then you should leave a few of the life forms alive. Clear the weak ones and leave enough for critical mass," said Napa.

"We are aware of your Commander's energy needs. That particular world is rich in mineral stocks so it will be a mining colony one you're done," said Brecchus. "If you take my suggestion with consideration to your particular talents."

"You'll also see that one of the Saiyan scouts was seen alive there, in captivity," said Fiona. "He is known to you?"

"He was my nephew. My brother Merlot will be glad to know if he's alive or dead," Cabernet mumbled.

"Unfortunately we don't know if that's the case. But a Saiyan life form was detected. But every unit sent there was decimated by the fierceness of the inhabitants. A radiation belt around the planet makes communication difficult," said Brecchus.

"Radditzu comes recommended for this task," Petra said, handing him two slates. "And you said your mate would take the other?"

"She will search for Kakarot, and study the beings of the third planet of the yellow dwarf. Studying civilizations is her interest and she has experience in such matters," Radditzu said.

"Excuse me I have a question," Tomakt said.

"Yes," asked Petra.

"Do you wish the planets cleared of all life forms? I have the desire to study them first," said Tomakt.

"A scientist?" asked Fiona, smiling down at Tomakt. She raised the girl to her feet.

"Yes," she nodded. "I don't like killing... exterminating without a good reason..."

"You value raw material for research. I like your attitude. We should have more like her, Brecchus," Fiona said.

"If you find the inhabitants of your assigned world are capable of being trained you could derive additional profit by delivering at least one million units for processing," said Brecchus. "Was that what you had in mind, Private?"

"I saw the humanoid creatures. Surely they are servants?" said Tomakt. "If the world I'm assigned to has a large population they would make good slaves."

"You're correct. I think you chose your mate well, Sergeant," Petra licked her lips. "I like this one. She's quite logical."

"Very well, you have the contracts. Do you accept? And in return it is guaranteed that your special request will be fulfilled. Pending the delivery of three of the four worlds," said Brecchus.

"Be sure to send any artifacts, minerals and technology to us for processing. And the strongest beings for a labor force," said Petra. "Like your mate here said."

"We prefer those that look like us," said Fiona.

"I'm sure you're hungry and tired after your long trip. Rest a while and then take what you need for your trips," said Brecchus. "Our servants will show you to a place you can train and eat..."

"Marchyl, escort Napa and his mate. Maagnyl, you direct these two. We will meet tomorrow morning," said Petra.

"You won't be disappointed," Napa said as he grinned. He curled his arm around Cabernet, and guided her after their Cybernam guard. Tomakt clung to Radditzu's hand, her flesh blanching. Petra nodded to her as Fiona moved close.

"You might want to stop by my laboratory and see my research, if your mate allows it later," said Fiona.

"I'd like that," said Tomakt quietly.

"You may do so soon, love. After we spar," Radditzu purred, leaning down to nip her ear. Quietly Tomakt let him lead her away.

"She's different then I'd expect that one to pick," Petra mumbled.

"You noticed it too? Her mental energy isn't completely Saiyan. I surmise she must be a half blood," said Fiona.

"Or a convert. There are a few of those considering their lack of females. But as long as they do their job," said Petra.

"IT will be good to not sully our hands dealing with the splinter group on Oceanus. Napa will obliterate them. And in turn he'll take away an even greater threat."

"You mean to say he really IS there?" Petra whispered.

"He is. A very high life reading though dormant. And whatever of the three planets they don't destroy and deliver to us will be his own playground," said Fiona.

"You must admit that we could turn this situation to our advantage. Since we helped their Prince, mayhap he could prove a valuable ally against those that oppose us? Think, with them working for us we could add many more planes to Mantissan control," said Petra.

"We must be careful. If their ruler finds out about this little contract our whole empire could be in peril," Fiona hissed for silence. "You know as well as I do that the hulking mindless brute who claims to be Master of all Saiyans is a threat to Andron supremacy."

"That's why it's so beautiful. Their Prince of All Saiyans will need a mate. And if one of us should chose to unite with him..."

"Mating with a monkey? They are powerful, but they're disgusting to think of... and you're an artificial life form!"

"So, they gestate their young in tanks like we do. All I need is a suitable donor cell, and we can combine our prime Cybernam genes with his. And we'd have all the power we need, plus blood sworn alliance," said Petra.

"True. You are clever when you aren't thinking of low class sexual satisfaction," Fiona snorted, watching the Saiyans entering the training complex.
Sign up to rate and review this story