Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Second Chances for Bardock's Sons

Z Warriers Gather

by tryniamerin 0 reviews

Alerted by Baba's strange visions in a crystal ball, Son Goku of this universe travels to his fiancee's home to warn of an impending disaster. Just what form it will take is anyone's guess. But the...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bulma, Chichi, Goku - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 3210 words

0Unrated
Special Forces in Another Place


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching his daughter and her best friend, the Ox King grinned. His daughter's dream was only months from coming true. She would finally marry the man she loved since they first met all those years ago. He exited the large house that had been built years after the fire had claimed their castle on Mt. Frypan. Crossing the vast meadow he noticed a distant cloud whirling past, and a very familiar ki.

"Hey there!" came Goku's voice soon afterwards.

"Goku, I didn't expect to see you today? Come to see Chichi your bride to be?" he asked.

"Well actually," Goku said, bringing his cloud to levitate nearby. He leapt off, landing easily on his booted feet. As always he wore the orange and blue karate gi given to him by Master Roshi. It was neatly patched in some places by Chichi. Since they'd been officially dating for a year, she often made clothing for her fiancée.

He still lived alone on Mt. Pauzo, miles away. Often he'd stop by for dinner and a sparring match. When he wasn't frequenting their home he was training in the mountains or hunting for food with his friends. Krillen and he were always trading stories on the days Goku wasn't at his grandpa's home. Something twisted Goku's features into a worried frown though.

"What's wrong my boy?"

"Something bad's going on," said Goku, lowering his voice. "Yamucha's been staying with Master Roshi, and Krillen and him have been training. They called me to come join them, and had some terrible news."

"What?"

"Red Ribbon army's back to their old tricks," Goku frowned. "And if anything they're gonna be after me."

"Damn," Ox King mumbled. "So how much has been going on?"

"I've seen them in their bases and forts. An' I've been tracking them. Seems like so far they're hiding away. But I bet anything they're coming up with something NASTY. And there's something WORSE."

"What could be worse?" asked Ox King.

"I stopped by Baba's Palace too. She had sent word that she needed to see me. Seems that King Piccolo's been sighted around her place, and in the desert. He's said to be training hard. But I couldn't sense his energy cause he's learned to hide it," said Goku.

"Terrific," Ox King grumbled.

"Master Roshi and Baba think that the Red Ribbon Army, and she's seen it in her crystal ball, they might join forces to take over the world. She's been seein' these dreams lately about terrible things falling from the sky, and huge monsters. An' there were robots that the Red Ribbon army made back when we last fought them. So she figured I'd better tell you what's going on..."

"This won't stop the marriage I hope," mumbled Ox King. "She's waited a long time for this. It will break her heart to..."

"That's what I need to talk to you about. I still wanna marry her... but..."

"Maybe we should have the wedding as soon as possible then. In case something awful happens. I can't stand thinking of my only daughter not being married when the worst happens. She needs a strong man to take care of her when I'm gone," Ox King reminded him.

"Mm hmm," Goku nodded. "If you think that's a good idea, then we probably should have the wedding soon. But I bet Bulma's gonna flip cause she's been working so hard to get things just right!"

"What was that? Are you out there, Goku?" called Chichi, rushing out to see him standing there with her father. Both had serious looks on their faces.

"Hi Chichi!" he smiled as she rushed over and caught him up in a hug. He clasped her close, giving her a tight squeeze that she loved so much.

"What's going on? Are you two up to something?" Chichi asked suspiciously.

"Well, it's nothing," Ox King said.

"Don't try and play games, Dad. I can smell that you're keeping something from me. What's going on Goku?"

"Um how would you like to um... have the wedding sooner then later?" Goku asked quietly.

"Ohh are you teasing me?" ChiChi gasped.

"Nope. Your daddy and I figure why wait! Anything can happen," Goku shrugged, as he gave her his best smile.

"What's going on, Goku. I know you're playing games. Am I gonna have to tickle you to death?" Chichi said, digging her fingers into his ribs. He yelped and fell over under her assault.

"Hey, stop it! I can't STAND that!" he yelped, rolling over with her brushing her hands over his ribs and sides.

"C'mon, give will ya! I know the spots that make you squirm, so tell me!" Chichi said sweetly, panting as her hair fell around her face.

"Maybe you should tell her Goku. I'm going to go indoors and leave you two alone," said Ox King as he slipped away.

"No, come on, that's not FAIR!" Goku laughed, panting from her fingers sliding up and down his sides. She pinned him flat, straddling him as she slid her fingers under his gi. He glanced up at her dark hair falling in a mess from her bun, her dark eyes twinkling.

"Are you gonna tell me?" she teased.

"You win, you win chi!" he panted, hugging his sides. "I can't... whoa. Breathe!"

"Good boy," Chichi grinned, leaning down to remove her hands. Goku stared up at her, as she suddenly felt shy, freezing in place.

"Chi, are you okay? You're looking at me awfully funny," Goku said as he noticed the faint blush across her cheeks.

"You've been training a whole lot since we last saw each other..." she trailed off. "I guess I forgot how big and strong you are."

"Well I HAVE been putting in extra time at Master Roshi's," he blushed. "You sure you're okay?"

"You're not the only one staring," she panted as he suddenly blushed profusely.

"You're uh... your shirt's unbuttoned," he murmured, afraid to reach up and touch where several inches of skin were showing a nice view of her cleavage.

"I don't mind," she said.

"Jeez, I thought you were gonna flip out. Whenever Bulma has things unbuttoned and master Roshi points it out, she flips!"

"I'm not Bulma, silly!" Chichi huffed. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her buttons. "And if you wanna button my shirt you can do it. Unless if you want it unbuttoned..."

"You um... you look different Chichi," he said. "And you smell really nice."

"My new perfume. You like it?" she asked. Goku's dark eyes looked up at her as he sat up partly, trailing his hand down over the curve of her breast. She gasped her eyes fluttering closed.

"Oops I'm sorry, I'm so damn clumsy," Goku cursed.

"No, I don't mind you touching me there. In fact, I liked it. It tickles," she said, grasping his large hand and putting it back on her breast. Goku blushed, then saw her slight smile. Whatever he was doing she liked, so why couldn't he touch her?

"Is that okay?" he whispered.

"I liked it a lot," she smiled, pressing her forehead to his.

"I want to... I want to do something but if I do it here," he gasped.

"I know. Why don't we go over into the bushes there and you can show me," Chichi said. "I promise I won't laugh."

"You sure you want to see?" he said meekly.

"I want to see. I want to know everything about you because you're the man I love," Chichi said, nipping his ear. Goku felt her twist off his lap, and then grab his hand to pull him up. His obvious erection tented the front of the very baggy workout pants, and he found it hard to walk without her supporting him.

*

A long time later, Bulma heard Chichi screaming. She raced quickly outside to see what was wrong. Heart pounding she raced out to see Goku's gi laying strewn about the lawn. A loud cry from Goku sounded as well, full of something that made her tingle.

"Wait a minute," she gasped. "How in the hell could it..."

She tiptoed to the source of the noise, and peered through the bushes. Her jaw dropped when she saw her best friend laying in the arms of the Ox Princess, moving in a manner that she would never believe possible. How did Goku know about sex?

"I did SO not see that!" Bulma yelped as she rushed away as quickly as she could.

"What was that?" Goku asked, glancing up. "I thought I heard Bulma..."

"It was your imagination," Chichi laughed, pulling him back down. Goku shrugged, and returned to claim Chichi's lips in a kiss. He loved how this felt, one of the happiest sensations like a good fight. Chichi was also happy, and it was something that felt good to both.

"Kami, they need to get a ROOM!" she lamented, trying to chase the mental image of a naked Goku in the arms of Chichi out of her head. Yet it caused her to tingle with hunger between her thighs.

So intent was she that she crashed into something hard. "Yow!"

"Bulma, there you are!" laughed a familiar voice.

"Yami... Yamucha? What the HELL are you doing here!" she stammered, turning in his arms to glance up into his smiling face.

"That's a nice greeting for someone who hasn't seen you for a long time!" Yamucha pouted.

"You mean you're not mad at me?" she asked, moving back.

"I can't be mad at you, babe," Yamucha said with a slow smile. "Damn you look so pretty... just like a princess..."

"You know just what to say, you flatterer," she groaned. "Oh damn..."

"Why are you panting, you okay?" he asked.

"I... it's just I never thought I'd see you again... I wanted you to know it wasn't my idea that..."

"I know babe, I know," Yamucha silenced her with a finger on her lips. He captured her in his arms, pulling her close to his body. Under his gi she felt hard muscle.

"What happened to your face," she gasped, fingering the scars over his eye and cheek.

"I ran into a little problem a few months ago," he cringed. "Sorry it looks gross."

"It makes you look rugged, actually," Bulma licked her lips. "I missed you so much you stupid jerk! Why didn't' you WRITE ME!"

"Because somebody sent my letters back," Yamucha pouted; handing her a whole stack tied in a red ribbon.

"Oh Kami, I can't believe it! IT so wasn't my idea!"

"It's okay Bulma, I'm here now," Yamucha said as she hugged him tightly.

"Yami, I did miss you," she said, stroking his cheek.

"Same here. Nice to be missed. Where's Goku?"

"Uh... I'd rather not answer that. Can we um... take a walk?"

"Sure babe, there's so much I have to tell you," Yamucha said, taking his arm and wrapping hers around it. "But first..."

"What?" Bulma asked, nestling her bosom in her blue tube top beneath her jacket.

"Something I should have done a long time ago," Yamucha breathed, leaning down to cup her cheek. She gasped as he covered her lips in a soft kiss that made her weak in the knees. While in the past they had done so, the touch of his lips on hers was like an electric shock. He fingered her blue hair, soft as silk, but now cropped around her cheeks like a boy's cut. It suited her, but he preferred it long and flowing like the braid she had first worn it in so long ago.

"Shimatta," she mumbled, rubbing her lips where he kissed.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, stroking her soft blue hair. A loud cry alerted them, and Bulma flushed bright red.

"Was that Goku?"

"Yamucha, I um... I don't think we should go over there... I saw MORE than enough for one day..."

"What's going on..."

"Um... you know how Goku always seemed so clueless, well I think that he's learned a few things since we last saw him," Bulma yelped, tugging Yamucha away.

"Oh... Oh yeah, I see now," Yamucha chuckled, hearing something like two people giggling. His eyes traced the discarded clothes in the nearby bushes. Lightly he grabbed Bulma's hand and followed her towards the Ox King's house.

*

Hours later, the special forces gathered in Master Roshi's home, on a small island they all knew well. Rather than stay in the wilderness it seemed simpler to use Kame House as a central meeting point. Everyone knew how to get there, and it was a potent reminder to many of those who had trained there that they meant business. Master Roshi and the Ox King had talked for hours seemingly over beer and occasional interruptions from Goku and Krillen. Then Yamucha and Bulma had arrived in mid evening, completing the group.

"Goku told you, didn't he?" asked Yamucha as he sat down in the living room of Kame house. He had taken Bulma with him, following the Ox King.

She sat down next to Yamucha, holding his hand tightly as she saw Goku and Chichi nearby, their faces fraught with worry. Master Roshi was trying to keep his eyes off both girls to the chagrin of Yamucha, who glared at the martial arts master.

"What are we up against?" asked Bulma.

"The Red Ribbon Army," said Master Roshi. "Very powerful, and very dangerous."

"I thought I'd wiped them out, but I was wrong," Goku said.

"Wait a minute, how's this possible?" asked Bulma.

"You've been out of it for a while Babe. I've seen them pass through my desert when I was training. With lots of strange equipment. But I didn't wanna worry you at college," said Yamucha.

"Kuso," Krillen groaned, hugging his knees. "I thought they were history. What happened, Goku?"

"That's what we'd ALL like to know," said Master Roshi. "Somehow they've survived, and its up to us to keep an eye on things."

"And that's not all that's bad," said Goku.

"I'm not sure I'm liking ANY of this. What could be worse?" Bulma breathed. Yamucha squeezed her hand tightly, swallowing hard.

"That's just it Babe. There have also been sightings of King Piccolo... but he's keeping himself in the desert. I didn't want to think it was possible..."

"Piccolo! Oh hell!" Bulma gasped.

"He's able to hide his true power, even from me," Master Roshi said, turning to face them all. He lifted his eyes from the level of Bulma's chest, then stared at the Ox King.

"I've heard rumors," the Ox King nodded grimly.

"You said Baba told you this?" said Krillen. "Are you sure?"

"You heard it yourself," Master Roshi glared at him. "She's rarely wrong."

"What did she see?"

"Terrible things. A big battle with King Piccolo and the Red Ribbon army, side by side fighting with terrible things. Strange new inventions and warriors we haven't even seen," Master Roshi said.

"Piccolo's bad enough. Now how could they..."

"Androids," said Bulma grimly. "They might have built some sort of robot like they did before. Remember number 8?"

"Yes," Goku nodded.

"Oh man, you mean more tin cans?" Krillen yelped.

"There might be more than one. All this was going to happen very soon, according to Baba," Master Roshi frowned. "And that means we've got to be ready for anything..."

"What about the wedding?" Bulma asked.

"That's another thing Bulma. We need your help to get Chichi and Goku married as soon as possible," said Yamucha.

"Oh... but it's not going to be easy," Bulma swallowed hard.

"You know people in town. I figured your parents could help get someone to perform the ceremony," said Ox King. "Don't' worry about the expense..."

"But all the plans we made!" Bulma wailed. "My mom's gonna flip!"

"You could get married at Capsule, right?" Yamucha asked.

"Yes, but so much to do," Bulma sighed. "I've gotta call my mom. But..."

"Have we told Tenshinhan and Chaotzu?" asked Krillen. "Maybe they can help!"

"They're not far away," Master Roshi nodded. "They'll stay in the mountains and see if there's anything suspicious there. And Krillen and I will keep an eye on the coast."

"I'll keep an eye in the desert," said Yamucha. "When I'm not protecting you, Bulma."

"That's very sweet of you, but there IS a security system at Capsule," said Bulma with a sigh.

"He's right. You should keep close to Yamucha," said Goku. "I don't want you hurt."

"How close?" teased Oolong, who had been sitting in on the conversation but was too afraid to chime in.

"Shut up you pervert!" Bulma yelled, bopping him on the head.

"Um," Yamucha blushed.

"I guess you could stay at Capsule. We still have your old room," Bulma said.

"Okay," he nodded. "But who's going to watch the desert?"

"My dad can build spy bots, silly," Bulma squeezed his hand. "And there's Puar and Oolong..."

"Don't forget Yo-yo brain," said Krillen.

"Yaijerobe? No way. He's just going to run the other way!" Yamucha groaned.

"How soon is the wedding to be?" Bulma asked.

"How about this Sunday?" asked Goku.

"We've got lots of work to do. You'd better come and stay with us at Capsule Chichi, Son-kun. I'm not chasing you down for a tuxedo fitting," Bulma glared at them.

"Okay, no problem," Goku nodded. Chichi agreed, laying her head on Goku's shoulder. His arm draped around her comfortably, prompting Bulma to snuggle closer to Yamucha. To her delight the desert bandit gave her shoulders a squeeze with his arm sliding around them.

"We'll get you married, no problem Goku," said Yamucha.

"Well, I was thinking maybe it would be better if You were the best man," Krillen said.

"What?" Yamucha asked.

"It works out well, since Bulma's the maid of honor... if you don't mind Goku," said Chichi.

"Are you sure Krillen?" asked Goku.

"Hey, shucks I don't mind. Besides, you guys look better up there," he chuckled. Bulma nodded, and saw Yamucha's blush. Something jingled around her neck, and Yamucha saw the gold locket hanging between her breasts with a joyful skipping of his heart.

"Still, we'll take all the help we can get," said Master Roshi. "So are we agreed?"

Everyone nodded. A silent agreement was forged, and the warriors all parted to make their various arrangements. Yamucha followed Bulma outside to where her hovercraft was parked. She didn't let go of his hand, and felt happy that he was there again.

"Just follow us on nimbus, and we'll get you there in no time," Bulma said to Goku and Chichi. "Do you want to ride with us?"

"I'll be there soon, don't worry," Ox King nodded. "I just have to get a few things together. Go ahead kids..."

"Okay," nodded Goku, helping Chichi to climb onto Nimbus. The two youths knelt side by side, waiting for Yamucha and Bulma to prepare the hovercraft. Krillen tugged his backpack, throwing it into the cargo hold as he leapt in to the rear seat behind Yamucha and Bulma.

"We'll call later!" he shouted to Master Roshi, waiting there with Ox King. Soon the hovercraft shot towards West City, followed by the golden shimmer of Nimbus.
Sign up to rate and review this story