Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Way out

A Way out

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 2 reviews

Every Savent has a soulfinder including Gerard, but is he willing to abandom his for a chance with her best friend (Frerard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-09 - 934 words

1Original
Every Savent has a soulfinder, someone they can depend on someone that loves them unconditionally, empowers them and fills the gap in their chest. At 17 Gerard thinks he’s found his in Maple Hart, with the voice of an angel and a heart of gold, but can meeting dog loving, skittle eating Frank Iero break the sacred bond linking him to the Savent girl?

The classroom holds a sweltering heat, licking up the black denim of my skinnies and burning my pale legs. As a child commonly mistaken to be a vampire my ivory skin and thick black hair do not take well to this kind of heat and sweat drips down the small of my back my black Misfits t-shirt clinging to my damp skin. The air conditioner rumbles behind me drawing my attention back to how shit it is and I let out a sigh trying to let go of everything wrong in my life. In the jotter in front of me I have made a list, not of the ‘data handling cycle’ that my teacher has been moaning on about for the past half hour but of all the things completely and utterly worthy of me banging my face against the chipped desk. It starts with minor things like the fact that my last good drawing pen just ran out then goes on to complain about my girlfriend’s birthday coming up and me still not deciding on witch mushy present she’ll love. Right now it’s a tie between All Time Low tickets and and a giant teddy. I know she would prefer the first but that leads me on to the next point on my list. I have no money; this means if I want to leave the house this year getting a job is a necessity and this means less sleeping time and more social interaction time. As you can see my life is a travesty. As well as these problems by little brother is currently gooey eyed after discovering his soulfinder making him more clumsy and detrimental to my health than usual, now when in his presence I am likely to die at any given moment should he be distracted by some daisies to give to Mel.

I would kike to think things will get better, but I know from experience that finding your soulfinder doesn’t get anymore exiting a few years down the line. Luckily I have more hand eye coordination than Mikey so my accidents are at a minimum should I happen to see a necklace Maple might like when walking down the high street. However on actually seeing her I would advise keeping a safe distance away since my powers run off emotion, and well as corny as it is to say my heart picks up from its usual comatose state when I see the blonde walking my way and I have been known to set fire to several teachers standing idly by when in her presence. Okay so not all of the incidents were accidents, but maths teachers are sadistic bastards so the way I see it they're fair game.

Gee
Her silky voice slips through my minds barrier and into my head, my heart leaps slightly and the heat picks up around me Hey
I push back my reply telepathically across the school our silent conversations being one of the many plus sides to being a Savent. What’s up pudding cup?
I can hear the smile in her voice as it drifts through into my mind Mother fucking maths
I sigh and tuck a piece of my raven hair behind my ear Sucks to be you
She sings back and I give her evils before realising she can’t actually see me and I once again just look like the crazy schizophrenic kid dry humping a porcupine. Only with less humping. And Porcupines.
You’re pulling faces at me aren’t you?
She laughs no...
Can you guys shut up
My little brother’s voice slices into our conversation smashing the atmosphere with a brick. That’s the trouble with multiple Savants in a closed space; it gets hard to keep out of each other’s heads Hey Mikey
Maple chirps as I contemplate the similarities to my head and Instant messenger.
Hi
Mikey’s voice is monotone; wich is hardly surprising since him being near Mel is the only time we ever get to see any life in my dork of a brother and she lives a few towns over. Mikey, get out of my head
I moan at the hair-straitening unicorn-loving glasses-wearing brat that is my 14-year-old brother no, you
Is is intelligent reply what? Get out of my head?
Yes.
Oh
I can hear Maple giggling her tinkling laughter helping to lessen my exasperation at my brother. I put up a barrier nocking him out of my mind with some force. One day I’ll kill him, honestly I’ll do it. No you wont
I had forgotten Maple could here my homicidal plans. Goddamn telepathy.

The bell rings and I’m one of the first out of the classroom witch is actually pretty impressive since I sit at the back and we just had double maths. I hurry down the teaming corridor kids flooding out from various classrooms I quickly blend in with the students and we all move along like a shoal of fish in the direction of my art class.


Fuck yeah new story! how was it guys? I promise it will get Frerardy very soon so bare with me! R&R xx
Sign up to rate and review this story