Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You for the Venom

Chapter 1

by midnight_star22 1 review

Lexie and Frank get to know each other a little better, and you meet the guys finally!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 900 words

0Unrated
Sorry it's so short! I promise it'll get better!

I couldn't believe my luck! Frank was actually going to be my partner on this project. I just have to explain this to Jake now and hope he doesn't care. Frank and I skipped through halls arm in arm, laughing and giggling.

"Do you know the combination to Taylor's locker by any chance?" he smiled devilishly.

"Duh..she's my best friend. I know hers and she knows mine. Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well, she called me a midget in first period and I want to get back at her. I'm just going to surprise her is all." he gave me a puppy dog face that I couldn't refuse.

"Alright fine. Hurry though! She's about to be here any minute." I said as I opened her locker. He climbed in and I shut it and locked it behind him. I couldn't stop laughing and I heard him kick the door.

"Dammit! Bad idea! The door broke my fucking TOE! Ughh be quiet though or you'll ruin everything!" this of course made me laugh even harder to the point tears were streaming down my face. Then Taylor walked up and gave me a weird look.

"Why are you laughing retard?" she joked.

"Frank told me something funny is all."

"Who's Frank? Your imaginary friend? Nah, just kidding. He's the midget, right?" she teased as she opened her locker.

"BOOOO!" Frank screamed as she opened her door.

"AGHHH! FUCKING IERO!" she screamed. (I'm Not Okay, anyone? Yes? No? Ah well.)

I couldn't help but to laugh to the point where I should have had a fricken 8 pack. That was some funny shit...great prank! Even Tay was laughing once she got over it! Remind me to change the lock on my locker...payback is a bitch after all. We started walking to lunch and Taylor and Frank were arguing.

"That was the best prank ever. Admit it Pearson." he stuck his tongue out.

"Nah. My ten year old sister could do better than that." she scoffed

"I highly doubt that!" he seemed offended.

"I'm gonna go sit with Jake guys, okay?" I called over my shoulder.

*
Wow. She's amazing! She's so gorgeous and funny and smart...She's all that's on my mind now and I can't stop thinking about her. I think she likes me too but I'm not sure. I'll have to talk to Taylor to find out for sure...Why not at lunch? Gerard, Ray, Mikey, and Bob all have lunch now, too so we can all sit together. Taylor and I sat down at the table and waited for the rest of the guys to get here.

"So who's this Jake guy?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Her jerkface boyfriend. Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"No reason, just out of curiosity. Why is he a jerkface?" I asked, feeling myself getting a little possessive.

"He's controlling, stupid, never takes her out, and why are you asking so many questions? Is wittle Fwankie in lurrvee?" she teased.

"No I'm not!" I snapped, but dammit I just had to blush, didn't I?

"Ahahaha you're blushing Iero! Liar liar pants on fire!" she taunted.

"Who's pants are on fire? Where's a fire extinguisher?" Bob shrieked. I thought Taylor was going to burst her lungs and die from laughing.

"Guys, this is Taylor, Taylor this is Gerard, Ray, Bob, and Mikey." I introduced them, knowing they would like her take-no-shit attitude. I saw Taylor looking at Gerard...I would have to ask her about that later.

"So you're the one that called Frankie boy here a midget, huh?" Gerard winked at Taylor.

"Yep. I call it like I see it dude." Taylor laughed

"I like her already! Can we keep her?" Gerard begged.

"Suuure. If she learns how to place nice!" I huffed jokingly. I made the mistake of glancing across the cafeteria and seeing Lexie and Jake sitting with each other. You could tell she was trying to talk to him but he was ignoring her, apparently this is what he always does. She could do so much better. Sure the guy had like a foot on me but I can't help that gravity loves me! Besides, Lexie is only like 5'0..not much taller than me. Maybe I can get her mind off of Jake with our project...

"Frank. Frank. FRANK ANTHONY IERO!" Mikey finally yelled

"Sorry, what is it?"

"Who are you staring at so intensely?"

"No one. I'm done eating and I'm gonna go ahead to my locker and get a head start." I sounded like a robot, and they knew something was up.

"Yeah, me too. Besides, our lockers are right next to each other so I'll walk with you." Taylor said quickly. It could have been my imagination but I swear Gerard looked slightly crestfallen.

"Okay, let's go then TP." I smirked.

"Shut it." she retorted. Once we were out of ear shot, she turned to me and said "Okay I KNOW you like Lexie. It's pretty obvious. She's my best friend and I hate the fact that she's with that jerk Jake so I'm gonna help you win her over."

"What do you want in return?" I asked

"Oh nothing...just your help with getting Gerard to like me." she blushed slightly.

"We got a deal then. I'll help you get with my best friend and you help me get yours."
Sign up to rate and review this story