Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You for the Venom

Chapter 2

by midnight_star22 3 reviews

Their plan is set into motion..and you find out a couple surprises ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 1196 words

0Unrated
Told you it would get better! R&R my lovelies (: Enjoy! xoxo-Lexx

After I made the deal with Taylor, I needed to talk to Gerard as soon as possible. Thank goddess we have the next class together. Oh great now she's got me saying it! I chuckled to myself. I looked down at the map that the secretary had given me, not that I'd need it. This school is so small I don't think an ant would get lost. I walked into room 108 for Biology with Mr. Crosby. What I saw made my entire day. This teacher is as short as I am!

"Well if you can't get here on time, get here when you can elf!" Mr. Crosby roared then smiled.Bipolar much? "Welcome to Belleville High School son. I'm Mr. Crosby and I'm going to teach you about the wonderful world of biology so you can pass the graduation exams and get out of my bloomin' hair."

"What hair?" Gerard sniggered.

"Alright Mr. Way now you can enjoy your afternoon in detention. Have fun!"

Gerard groaned and slapped himself. "Knew I shoulda skipped today."

"Well if you skipped, you wouldn't have been able to see Taylor's beautiful face!" I smirked at him.

"Dude, how did you know I liked her? Do I make it that obvious? Does she like me back?" He gasped.

"Don't say I told you, but I think she likes you too. She's pretty awesome so I can see why you like her." I reassured him.

"You don't like her too, do you?" His eyes narrowed, giving me the look of death.

"No! It's her best friend that I'm into. Lexie...She's so pretty. Her blue eyes make me melt. She's just spectacular." I gazed off into lala land.

"Someone's got it bbbaaaaddd." Gee said all sing songy. "But you know she's off limits. She dates that jock anyways who would tear you to pieces if you just looked at her wrong." he added.

"That may be true but I'm smarter than he is. I'm sure I can win her over, too. What's not to love about me? I'm cute, smart, short, and can make her laugh. She'll be my girlfriend before we get out for Christmas break." I said confidently

"You keep thinking that buddy. There's nothing wrong with being confident." Gerard was almost doubled over in laughter.

"Thanks for the moral support." I said dryly.

"That reminds me, there's a meeting tonight at my house. Don't be late...you know he hates it when we're late." Gee shuddered, and I cringed. We both remember what happened last time we were late...

~ ~ ~

Lunch with Jake was always interesting. Note the sarcasm. He always ignores me for his stupid friends who only care about who they nailed last night or the latest news on sports. YAWN. After the bell rang to go to the next class, I tried to get a kiss from Jake, and he sidestepped me. I seriously don't know what his problem is.

"Babe, we still on for tonight?" he asked, bored.

"What made you think that we wouldn't be?" I asked, I was a little offended.

"Nothing, you've just been a little bit of a bitch today is all. Hanging all over that new midget Frank with no respect for me. You little slut!" he yelled at me.

"What the hell Jake? I was not all over him! I'm sorry I like being with people who actually care what I have to say and who make me laugh! DICK!" I screamed at him before trying to run away.

"Aw great now look you're making a scene. Just be a good little girlfriend and stop hanging all over him. You know I love you, babe. Just go along to your next class, erm biology right?" he looked remorseful.

"No, it's math but you're close. I'll see you later! My house at 7!" I called after him. I know he didn't mean what he said; I shouldn't be hanging all over Frank anyways.

I walked to math in a haze and I don't know why. The haze finally cleared from my head as I took my seat. The guy with the awesome fro, Ray sat in front of me so I started flicking pieces of paper in his fro. I'm awesome at math so I wasn't worried about paying attention. Not that I ever did in any of my classes except history. Mr. Holliday went to the board and started explaining polynomials and whatnot. Just then, Ray reached into his fro and paper fell out of it like snow from the sky.

"MR. TORO! Stop throwing paper this instant!" Mr. Holliday screeched.

"But I'm not-"

"Detention Mr. Toro for back talk!" Holliday yelled.

"Why are you giving him detention Mr. Holliday? It's clear that he's not throwing paper. You don't have to be such a douche to poor Frohead there." Taylor spoke up.

"Well since I'm in a douchey mood, Miss Pearson, you can join him as well." the sonofabitch actually grinned.

"Whatever. Got nothing better to do anyways. Besides, I'll be with my best friend so it's not really a punishment." Taylor retorted.

(This actually happened a couple of weeks ago in my math class. The sub was being a bitch for no reason!)

The bell finally rang and the rest of the day passed in a blur, leaving all of us to go the wonderful world of detention. Taylor and I were the first ones there, followed by Gee and Ray.

"What did you two do to get detention?" Gerard scoffed at me and Taylor.

"Hey bro, Taylor stood up for me in math today. Thank Mr. Holliday for giving us detention and keeping your ass company!" Ray laughed.

"And little Miss Princess over there said fuck and Ms. Wilks heard her." Taylor finished.

"So why did YOU get detention, Gerard?" I asked.

"I insulted Mr. Crosby." he said dryly.

"Wow. We all go together like a hand in a glove then don't we?" Ray chuckled.

"Did you come up with that on your own or did the fro help you?" Gee high-fived Taylor.

"That's quite enough talking you lot." Mr. Killingsworth said, walking into the room.

We grumbled a bit and finally hushed up. Then a phone vibrated. I looked down at my phone the same time everyone else looked at theirs. We all got the same text from Frank:

Mikey, Bob, and I are going to spring you out. We got coffee made to distract Mr. K since we all know he can't resist it. We already have the window open so all you have to do is crawl out when he leaves. Get it got it good.

A few minutes later, the tantalizing smell of coffee drifts into the room. Mr. K takes a deep breath, and gets up to go get him some. "Alright no funny business you lot. You better not walk out of this door while I'm gone." he growled.

We heard his heavy foot steps go down the hall, and we made a mad dash for the window. Gee went first, then Ray, then Taylor, then me. We were home free!
Sign up to rate and review this story