Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You for the Venom

Chapter 3

by midnight_star22 1 review

You meet some new characters and things are revealed...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 1428 words

0Unrated
It's kinda boring now but next chapter won't be :D R&R? xoxo-Lex

Later that night after Frank busted us out of detention, we had that oh so lovely meeting to go to. The guys and I walked into my house and arrived just in time. Eric was just walking in the door as we set up the chairs for the meeting.

“Well well well look who’s on time for once!” he chuckled. He was the alpha of our little pack. There was Kristy Parker, Layla Price, Linnea Hawethorn, Alexandria Dye, Ray, Gerard, Mikey, Eric, Bob, and myself. We were a tight knit group and treated each other like family. There was Kristy, with her dark brown hair and green eyes with a lip piercing and an awesome tattoo of three stars on the inside of her left arm. She is like the older sister to all of us! She may seem cold but she really does care and wants what’s best for all of us. That’s one of the reasons why she’s second in command. That and she’s the second oldest. Layla has short messy black hair with purple, white, and blue streaks that make her pale blue eyes stand out. She may scowl a lot but she’s a great and loyal friend once you get to know her. Linnea has an ever changing hair color. Sometimes its purple and blue or even cherry red! Now it’s a solid black cut similar to Joan Jett’s but it’s more emo. She loves to argue and prove her point, especially if it’s playful banter amongst us. If you get into an argument, you better hope she’s on your side! Alexandria is, well Alexandria. She’s Asian, so that automatically gives her cool points in my book. Her hair is emo but solid black and her eyes are a beautiful chocolate brown. It’s pretty funny to see a battle of wits between her and Linnea! Then there was Eric. He was extremely protective of all of us and he was a damn fierce werewolf to boot. I guess we’re technically not werewolves, just shape-shifters. But still it’s our duty to protect the town against the supernatural whether it is vampires, black eyed people, or anything else that doesn’t belong.

“Frank, did you possibly get shorter, my midget friend?” Alexandria teased him when she walked in the door.

“It’s not my fault that I’m short. Besides, you’re barely taller than me!” he whined. With a laugh, Alexandria took her seat. Then Kristy came in, followed by Ray and Linnea, then Layla and finally, Bob.

“Okay, this meeting is now in order. As you may have noticed, there is a new vampire coven in our area. So far, they haven’t hunted in Belleville but we still need to watch them carefully. They have special powers, mind you, so keeping tabs on them won’t be easy. One has a compulsion power and he can compel you to do he wants you to do, one has the ability to read your mind, and the other one is very fast and strong. They’re all fast and strong, but the patriarch is even more so. We are going to divide up shifts for neighborhood watches, specifically in the more isolated neighborhoods. The watches start tomorrow night. Frank, Gerard, Kristi, Alexandria, and Linnea will go from 6 until 12, and then Bob, Ray, Layla, Mikey, and I will go from 12-6, making the watches even. You know the rules-do not under any circumstances reveal yourself.” He finished with a glare at Frank.

“A guy can’t mess up from time to time? Geeze Eric give me a break! I messed up once. It won’t happen again” Frank growled.

“Your “mess up” cost us to lose you for a while until you got your temper under control! I know it won’t happen again. Or else.” Eric spat vehemently.

Geeze what’s crawled up his ass? He’s usually never this bitchy. He must not be getting any! HA! I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair, getting “you’re so stupid” looks from everyone as a reward. I honestly couldn’t wait to start my watch…I guess it`s because I’m a natural night owl. Soon, the formality part was over and it was time to actually have FUN. I took one look around the room and groaned. Linnea and Mikey started playing video games; Ray and Kristy were deep in conversation, Bob, Alexandria, Layla and Eric were eating, and Frank was nowhere to be found. I guess it’s up to me to get this party started!
Jake was coming over in about an hour and I couldn’t wait to see him. Sure he had kind of overreacted earlier but that was in the past and I knew he didn’t really mean it. Plus, I shouldn’t have been hanging all over Frank. I had just picked out what movie we were going to watch when the doorbell rang, announcing his arrival. I opened the door and gasped.
“Frank! How’d you find out where I live stalker? Wait, let me guess. Taylor.”

“LEXIE! Yes, how’d you guess?” he chuckled. I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 6:55 and I panicked. He would be here in 5 minutes!

“Frank you have to hide! Jake’s going to be here any minute and he’s already mad because I was hanging all over you today so go hide in my closet in my room. HURRY! SOMETIME TONIGHT WOULD BE LOVELY!” I screeched at him, giving him motivation to move. He finally sprinted up the stairs without further argument when he heard a car pull up. I casually walked into the kitchen and got our drinks before I went to greet him.

“Hey baby.” I smiled at him.

“Hey.” He scowled for a moment. “Why does it smell like dog? You don’t have a dog.” He accused me.

“Actually, I do. A Pomeranian remember?” I rolled my eyes. He shrugged his shoulders and started up the stairs for my room. I followed him, crossing my fingers that Frank had taken my advice and not done something stupid like lay on my bed. I slowly walked into my room, and took a breath that I hadn’t known I was holding. I fixed my Futon bed into a couch, and we curled up to watch Transformers. About halfway into the movie, he leaned over and we started kissing like normal. But he obviously wanted to take it a step further that I wasn’t ready for. He tried to unbuckle my belt and almost succeeded but I managed to growl out “No!” It stopped him for a second before he continued his task. I tried to shove him off of me but he was too strong. I found myself actually giving in for a moment but then I heard my closet door knob rattling and Frank busted out, running straight for Jake. He tackled him to the ground and they wrestled for a moment until Frank gained the upper hand and started punching him as hard as he could in the face. Jake threw him off and lunged for him, but Frank was too fast. He knocked him out with a hit to his temple and it was all over. He stood there panting for a moment and I swear I saw claws retract from his fingers, but it could have been my imagination.

“Are you okay Lexie?” he asked.

“I’m just a little shaken up but otherwise I’m fine.”

“Then why are you crying?” his question caught me by surprise. I didn’t even know I had been crying.

“I um-” he cut me off midsentence with a hug that I very much needed.

“C’mon you’re staying with me tonight. I don’t want him to wake up and try to finish what he started. Will your parents care?”

“No…they’re on a business trip and won’t be back until next week.” I replied, grateful he cared. I grabbed some clothes and my toothbrush and stuffed them in my bag, ready to go. He took my hand and we walked out. We walked for a while until we came to a house I assumed was his. He opened the door and we were greeted with “Where HAVE you been Frank?!” Uh oh.
Sign up to rate and review this story