Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You for the Venom

Chapter 4

by midnight_star22 1 review

It's time to face the music.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 1153 words

0Unrated
Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I've had basketball practice and games and I haven't gotten to get on the computer and type this chapter. Sorry for the delay, hope you like it. Things pick up next chapter I PROMISE.

I felt every set of eyes in the room boring holes in us as Kristi screamed at me again. “Where do you think you were going? You just slipped out the door and didn’t even tell us where you were going! What if you had been- Oh who’s your friend?” she stopped mid rant when she saw Lexie.

“Erm, I’m sorry for intruding but my name is Lexie. Frank kinda saved me earlier and I didn’t want to stay alone tonight. I’ll just uh go now.” She started to leave until I grabbed her hand.

“No, you don’t have to go. These are my friends Kristi, Layla, Alexandria, Linnea, Eric, and you know the rest of the guys. People, this is my friend Lexie from school.” She waved awkwardly and smiled causing Gerard to spontaneously combust into a giggle fit.

“Well now that we’re all here, let’s get this party started RRIIIGHHTTT-“

“Did someone just say party? Not in my house you don’t!” Donna yelled at us with fire in her eyes. “Don’t let me hear you say that ever again Gerard Arthur Way. You know you are not allowed to party in this house as long as you live here.”

“Thanks mom. Way to be a killjoy. Ugh.” Gerard rolled his eyes and waited for his mom to leave.

“Mrs. Way, I wouldn’t let them party anyway whether we were in your lovely home or not.” Eric the charmer spoke up.

“Oh Eric dear I had no idea you were here! Since you’re here and in charge I’ll just go back to my show.” Donna smiled and went the other way. I felt the eyes again and I knew everyone wanted an explanation. “Well, I went to go see Lexie and then Jake showed up and he tried to uh…Yeah and she didn’t want to so I had to save her and since her parents aren’t home I told her that she could stay with me in case he tried to come back.” I heard them all gasp; they knew that Jake Love was one of the vampires. Along with his “mother” Stormi Love and his insane “father” Bryan Love.

“How on Earth did you defeat Jake? He’s like three times your size!” Linnea gazed in awe.

“AHEM. We will discuss that later. I’m sure Lexie is tired and Frank needs to get her to his house where she can rest. Agreed?” Eric stepped up when the topic brushed the subject of our existence. I stole a quick look at Lexie and she was pale as a ghost, covered in a sheen of sweat. The poor thing was about to fall out right then and there!

“C’mon Lex I’ll take you to my house, okay? You’ll be safe there I promise he’s not going to come after you there sweetie.” I murmured to her as I helped her up. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and I knew that this…experience would fuck her up. “Kay Frankie. Thank you so much.” We walked out the door and went to my house which was right across the street thank goddess. I lead her down the hall to my room and she collapsed on the bed.
“If you uh want to get a shower it’s right across the hall from my room. I’ll leave you alone now.” Lexie reluctantly got off of my bed and trudged to the bathroom, bag in tow. I headed to the living room to watch TV and to wait on her. I flipped through the channels looking for something interesting. Teen Wolf, Twilight, Interview With a Vampire, Ginger Snaps, ugh! All movies about fucking werewolves and vamps as if I don’t see enough of them every day…finally I found something worth watching. SPONGEBOB!
~ ~ ~

We walked to Frank’s house which wasn’t very far thank goddess. I saw his bed and just fell into it. So soft…so warm…and it smelled of Frank. That may sound creepy but I love the way he makes me feel safe. “If you uh want to get a shower it’s right across the hall from my room. I’ll leave you alone now.” Slowly I got off his bed taking his scent with me. I didn’t want him to leave; what if Jake comes back? Don’t think like that. Frank won’t let him come near you after this. I got in the shower and let the warm water cascade down my back, unknotting my clenched muscles and easing the tension I felt. I giggled when I saw the shampoo: Axe Phoenix. It looks like I’m going to have to use guys’ shampoo…at least it doesn’t stink! I hurried and finished and got out of the shower not wanting to run them out of hot water. After I got dressed I threw my hair into a messy bun and went into his room. I curled up in his bed and lied there for a minute until I heard him walk in.
“I’ll sleep on the couch so you can have my bed. Night.” He whispered

“No…please stay in here with me? Just hold me please. I can’t sleep alone, not after what happened. You might think I’m pathetic but I can’t. Please Frankie?” I begged him.

“If you’re sure you want me to I will.”
“I’m sure.” I smiled and he crawled in next to me. I leaned into him and he put his arms around me and I drifted off to sleep.The next morning I awoke to my phone alarm going off and I reluctantly got up. I had slept so well!

“We don’t have to go to school. We could just lay out, especially after what happened yesterday.” Frank murmured.

“Okay sounds like a plan.” I whispered back. We went back to sleep for a while and finally woke up at like ten. With a groan I got up and checked my phone. Eight texts from Jake!
*Babe, we need to talk.
Where are you?
I miss you.
Why aren’t you here?
Fucking answer me!
You can’t just lay out of school.
I’m sorry. Forgive me?
Whatever then. I give up.*

What game was this punk playing? Just because he is some macho guy on the football team didn’t mean shit to me. I fucking hate his guts and I’m going to break up with him once and for all.
Sign up to rate and review this story