Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You for the Venom

Chapter 5

by midnight_star22 1 review

Frank and Lexie's day off

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1006 words

0Unrated
Please tell me what you think! Sorry I haven't updated in a while...hope I haven't lost anyone..R&R? (:
-Lex

Frank got up and fixed us both breakfast. Since we’re both vegan, it was soy milk and pancakes.

“That was really great Frankie! Who knew you were such a good cook?”

“It helps when the pancakes are microwavable.” He laughed.

“Well, they’re still really good.”

“What do you wanna do today? We can do anything you want to do except go to school.” Frank chuckled.

“How about we go rent some movies and watch them?”

“Sounds great. Go get dressed and we’ll go.” He smiled

I hurried to his room and threw on some sweats and an old Beatles tee. Then I threw my hair into a messy bun and I was ready to go. We walked to the movie store and picked out some movies. We got Forrest Gump, Scream, and The Leprechaun. We were giggling and laughing so much and just having a good time that I forgot that I snorted when I laughed and it just kinda came out. I covered my mouth in horror, hoping he didn’t hear it.

“That’s so cute! Don’t be ashamed. I think its adorable Lex.”

“Really Frankie?”

“Really.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! I’m positive.”

“Aw you two are such a cute couple! How long have you two been dating?” the cashier asked us.

“Oh err um” I stammered

“We’re not dating. Just best friends.” Frank said to her.

“Coulda fooled me.” She smiled

I don’t know why but a little part of me died when he said we were just best friends. I think I want more than that but I know it’ll never happen. He’s too cute for me and I don’t have a chance. My phone vibrated again and I looked down seeing a message from Taylor.

Hey where are you? -TaY
Laying outta school with Frank. –Lexx
Ooh I better not b/cm an aunt anytime soon (; -TaY
Haha very funny. NOT –Lexx
You two should go out. No joke. Dump Jake! –TaY
I don’t have a chance with Frank! –Lexx
Whatevs lexie. Don’t doubt yourself. -TaY

I didn’t text back after that and neither did she. I knew I was better off leaving that one alone.

“Who was that?” He asked making me jump ten feet in the air.

“Shit you scared me! But it was Tay.”

“Ohh cool. Tell Pearson I said hey. You ready to go now?”

“Yeah.”

He linked his arm through my arm and we started skipping all the way back to his house. We sat on the couch and watched movies all day, we laughed until we cried and cried until we laughed watching Forrest Gump and during the scary movies he held me. This has been the best day ever for me! The movies lasted all day so by the time we finished, it was time for dinner. His mom didn’t have to work so she fixed dinner for us. She fixed vegan lasagna! She’s seriously the best cook ever.

“So where’d you meet Lexie, Frank?” Ms. Linda asked.

“At school mom. Duh.” He teased her, earning him a hit on the knuckles with a spoon.

“I’ll teach you to duh me little boy!” she laughed

“Tell me about yourself Lexie. Do you and Frank date?”

“No ma’am. Well um I play bass, like to read, and draw. That pretty much sums it up for me.” I finished lamely.

We finished the rest of dinner making small talk and then I helped her with the dishes. I sat down on the couch afterward and promptly fell asleep.
~ ~ ~
I didn’t want to, but I had to slip a sleeping pill in Lexie’s drink so I could go to my shift. I couldn’t shake the day’s events out of my head. I had actually gotten to hold her but I had to tell that woman we were just best friends. I know that that’s all we ever will be unless my plan works. I’ll make her mine before Christmas break, I guarantee it.
I got to the watch area right at 6 and they jumped on me.

“Where have you been? We’ve been worried! We didn’t know if Jake had come back for you or not!” Kristi nearly yelled. “What were you thinking bringing her back? How did you manage to fight Jake?”

“Chill Kristi! I’ve been fine; I’ve been at home all day with Lexie. After what happened to her I couldn’t leave her alone for the night. I beat Jake because he’s really not that strong. I overpowered him very easily and quickly. I bet even Linnea or Alex could take him!” I stole a sly glance at them to see their glares.

“For your information, I’ve saved your butt loads of times!” Alex shot back.

“And let’s not forget who beat the tar out of you a while back.” Linnea high-fived Alex. “She-wolf power!”

“Lame-o! Guys are soo much better than girls. Deal with it losas! Me and Frank could take you guys anytime any day.” Gerard boasted.

“Alright kids that’s quite enough. We’re supposed to be keeping watch, not arguing.”
With some grumbling we were quiet. Soon we changed to better stay camouflaged and keep our cover. We ran around the blocks, keeping to the shadows. It really felt like a scary movie had come to life. But this was way cooler. No matter how many times I transform I can never get used to the sensation it gives me; it’s like a piece of me has been missing and I found it.

Hey guys! I smell something funny on Main Street. It burns my nostrils!

Hang tight Alexandria we’re coming. Neither you or Linnea do anything stupid okay? Frank Gerard and I will be right there.
Sign up to rate and review this story