Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Control

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Gerard looks for Frank and gets him a special gift and on the other hand Hazel and Frank are getting something else. (my first attempt:smut) The title is Metro Station

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 792 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV
I went to Sam Ash first, they had a sale on guitars. So I figured as a make-up present I got him a Mahogany Gibson. He’ll love it. I arrived at the park, still in search for Frank. I didn’t see him around.
"Oh fuck." I kicked a rock. I took a seat on the bench nearest to the rock.
I took out a cigarette, lit it and smoked it pretty fast.
I figured I should continue my hunt for Frank, next stop, Hazel’s house.
Frank’s POV
Once again for like the 5th time in a row we were making out. By this point, Hazel was down to her panties and I was down to my jeans. Starting to feel an erection under them. It also didn’t help that a beautiful girl was grinding against it. She started biting and licking my neck. I let out a quiet moan, apparently not quiet enough. Hazel moved down kissing along my torso and stopped at the button of my jeans. She rubbed me through my jeans "unh.."
She undid my jeans and threw them across the room along with my boxers.
She wrapped her hand around my shaft and pumped painfully slow
"unf Hazel..faster please."
"Oh noo Frankie, I’m going to work you nice and slow."
I was concentrating on how good her hand felt when I felt her lower her mouth over my erection and sucked me into her mouth.
"Hazel.."
She swirled her tongue around the head of my penis licking the precum that was starting to drip down my shaft. I bucked my hips and moaned as she continued to suck and pump my erection. Her mouth withdrew from my cock. She crashed her lips with mine once again.
I kissed my way up her legs and spread them, lightly flicking my tongue along her clit, making her arch her back and moan. I positioned myself and entered her. She moaned louder as I slid deeper into her and slowly pulled out.
"God Hazel, so fucking tight."
I lowered myself over her and kissed her as I continued to thrust into her.
I felt her start to tighten around my cock. I thrust into her a few more times and felt the familiar rise in my lower abdomen. "Say my name"
"unh fuck Frank."
I felt her tighten around my cock. I thrust into her a few more times. I pulled out and came hard on her stomach "God, Hazel!"
Then I heard the door open.
"Hey Hazel, hey Fr-.."
"Dammit Gee! What the fuck are you doing here?"
I quickly threw on my boxers as Hazel covered herself up.
"Maybe I can say what the fuck were you just doing?"
"You don’t need to know my business Gerard!"
Hazel’s POV
Frank was so good. He really knows how to please a girl and then the moment was ruined when Gerard walked in.
Now Frank and Gerard are fighting and I’d rather not get in the middle of it.
"So I guess what we talked about over my house didn’t mean shit to you!"
"Gerard I-"
"Save it Frank, I can’t fucking believe you! I went around looking for you to apologize and I even stopped by Sam Ash to look for you and you weren’t there but I got you a new Gibson as to say fucking sorry and that’s how it goes down. Take the fucking guitar and get out my life fucking piece of shit.
Gerard slammed my door and left.
Frank looked down at the new Mahogany Gibson and didn’t know what to say.
"I-we- I-I’m sorry, we shouldn’t have d-"
"No, I wanted it too. Don’t apologize because our good time got ruined by a fucking loser."
"Frank you know you don’t mean that."
"I’m going for a walk. I’ll be back in an hour. Go shower, I want to take you out later okay?"
"Are you sure, this doesn’t seem like-"
"If he wants me out of his life, so be it. He was never the boss of me anyways and if I want to take girlfriend out, I can. I’m heading out."
I smiled at 'my girlfriend.'
He gave me a sweet, passionate kiss and left.
What am I supposed to do, friends with Gerard and Frank's girlfriend.
This is going to be fun.
At least I didn’t lose my sarcasm.

What did you think? Will Frank and Gerard make up? Where is Frank going on his walk? What is Hazel going to wear? Find out in the next chapter.(well maybe not the second question.)
Sign up to rate and review this story