Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

2 Months Later....

by Popciclegirl 1 review

In the last chapter Carla was 7 months. Now she's 9. Ooh. Suspense buliding!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 507 words

0Unrated
It was about 2 months later. I beleived Frank wouldn't leave. I still do. I was getting ready for Mikey and Roxys wedding. I wasn't feeling to great.

I sat on a chair with a smile on my face. I wasn't faking or anything. Then a sharp pain smacked the smile off my face.

"You alright?" Cloe asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled agian. Another pain came. That time I made a sort of yelp sound. "Ouch." I said rubbing my stomach. I walked over to Frank. The pains were sort of sudden.

"Frank?"

"Yeah sweet?" Frank was talking a guest.

"I'm not feeling that great and not in the throwing up sort of way."

"I'm sure it's nothing."

"Frankie." I said. Another pain came and I without noticing squeezed his hand.

"Bu-But your in labor aren't you?"

"Uh, huh!"

"Let's go." Frank was stopped by Gerard.

"Whats happening."

"Carla's having the baby." After that we were on our way. To the hospital that is.
*******************
"Hey. Um. My wife in labor." Frank said.

"Your gonna have to sign these forms out otherwise you ain't getting in." he nurse said.

"That's not proper english you idiot! Not get me in a room or I'll strangle you!" I said. Frank and the nurse looked at me wide eyed.

"Okay. Um... This way." The nurse said. "You can sign it while in there." Frank nodded.
*******************
I was in the hospital bed. Frank was at my side. I didn't really know what was going on. All I knew was that Frank was there. But then...he dissapeared.

"Um...ma'am. We asked your husband to leave. Your baby..."

"WHAT!!!" I screamed! "You better get him back in here right now!"

"Okay." The doctor walked out and Frank ran in. My hands went from clutching on to the hospital sheets to Franks hand.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"What...why's it taking so long?" I asked

"They didn't tell you I'm guessing?" I nodded. "They just told me that the baby is upside down. It may take a little longer." I started crying.

"Don't worry ma'am. We're almost done." The doctor said.

"I-I-I love you." I barely said.

"I do too. Always."

"Almost." The doctor said. I still couldn't see. I saw Frank smileing at me. I was no longer screaming. I took a wild guess, it's over. "It's a girl."

"You okay?" Frank asked.

"Yeah. It's a girl." I laughed.

"Yup. What should we name her?"

"Gabriella."

"Gabriella it is, and I promise. I'll try to be home as much as possible."

"You'd better. I love you."

"I love you too." We then kissed. I didn't want to be anywhere else. Never.
*******************
That's it! I truly hope you enjoyed. I couldn't think of a better closing sentence. You know where the story ends if you read Make a Rockin Wish. It kills me to do this but I'll have a story out about Ray soon. I'm a day dreamer 'cause I'm awake at night. I've had really good ideas. Popciclegirl
Elena
Sign up to rate and review this story