Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

Home

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

I love Awkward Moments!!! Esspessially with Bert McCrackhead, I mean McCracken!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 345 words

0Unrated
It was a normal day with MCR. Well, except for the fact that they were on tour. While Cloe and Roxy(Mikey's g-friend) were watching the show. I was in the bus. I went to sleep for a while. I came back and saw something I didn't want to see.

"OH MY FRICKEN GOD!!" I screamed. I screamed once again. The band, Cloe and Roxy ran in. On the floor was Bert, Quinn, Jepha and Brandon.

"Hey baby. Wanna go?" Bert said. Cloe ran in the bunk and got Bridget.

"What in the hell are you doing here?!" Gerard said while holding on to Cloe.

"our bus is gettin clean." Bert said. We all exchanged glances and threw The Used out of the bus.

"Where's Mikey and Roxy?" Frank asked.

"Who cares. Lets just clean. God Bert!" Ray said.

We cleaned alright. It was terror. Looking at what people can do when their drunk is gross.

"Do I dare look in the bathroom?" Bob said.

"You said it! Your doing it." Frank said throwing a potty(I love that word) plunger at Bob.

"Darn."

Like maybe 30 minutes later we finished.

"What I miss." Mikey asked when he came in. We all looked at eachother and started walking towards him.

In order to save himself he quickly added. "Roxy and I are getting married."

We all celebrated. Well. Congraualated.

Frank walked up to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I answered. Obviously not 'cause after he said that I threw up.

"I'll take that as a no." Frank said. I nodded. "I'll get it!"
******************
That night....

I was lying in bed when Frank came.

"You done?"

"Yeah. I told 'em I was tired. They of course bought it."

Frank got in the bunk and moved closer. "Your beautiful when your tired."

I laughed. "I love you." I said. I closed my eyes.

"I love you too." HE brought me closer to him(Not very close 'cause she's pregnant!)

"When the babys born..."

"I'll try to be home as much as possible."

I smiled and went to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story