Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Needles and Pins

Needles and Pins

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

“Who’s it going to be Amanda?” Ryan asked her. She just glanced between him and Gabe as everyone was on pins and needles.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-14 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 989 words

1Exciting
“Breathe in. Breathe out.” Alyssa told her best friend and bride-to-be.
“What if ‘he’ shows up?” she asked.
“Well dear you did invite him,” retorted Holly, the long red headed and long time friend of the girls.
“I know but that was before he started to come on to me more. We would only playful flirt but now.” She hung her head, her brown locks that were framing her face bounced into her eyes. The ‘he’ the girls were referring was Gabe Saporta. Amanda’s ex lover. He refused to let her marry George Ryan Ross.
“He should stop since you are marrying Ryan.” Lys stated.
“But Lys, he told me he wouldn’t until I was walking back down the aisle!” Both girls were speechless. They had no idea how much this guy harassed their friend.
“It’s ok. I’ll take care of it.” Lys smirked. “I’ll simply tell him that the service was pushed back due to an emergency by the pastor.” Amanda now smirked with her but Holly looked skeptic. She always does, so it was nothing new.
“I love the way you think.” Then Lys excused herself and walked to the backyard.
“Hey Gabe, it’s Lyssa…I’m well. How are you?... Listen I have some news. The pastor had to be called away for some emergency so the service is moved to four…yes me too…see you then.” She hung up her cell phone and literally ran into her fiancée. “Oh geeze Will you scared me.” She lightly kissed him on the lips.
“What are you up to?” he asked.
“What do you mean?” she played with a brown curl of hair that hung in his eyes.
“What were you saying to Gabe?”
“Nothing.” She sweetly told him and made her way back to the deck.
“Alyssa Leigh, just hold it.” She stopped in her tracks and turned around. She couldn’t lie and even if she did attempt to, Will would detect it in an instant.
“I just told him that the service was changed because Amanda is freaking out.” Spilled Lys.
“Why is she freaking out?” He knew the whole thing with Amanda so Lys just informed him about the recent news. “Ok hunnie, I don’t like it. But I’ll live with it.”
“Thank you.” She kissed him again.
“By the way, you look spectacular in that dress.” All bridesmaids wore a deep satin purple dress that was princess cut and belled out a little at the bottom. Only Lys got rhinestones and a little train in the back because she was the maid-of-honor. She nodded and turned to open the door but Will grabbed her butt.
“Later.” She said and opened the screen door. Once inside the sunroom she found Ryan pacing. “You ok Ryan?”
“Brendon is not here with the rings.” He told her frantically.
“Just calm down, have a seat on the couch. I’ll call him.” She dialed his number as William walked through the door.
“You didn’t get very far.” He told her but she just quieted him.
“Hey Brendon, where are you with rings?” there was silence on the line then he told her that he’d be there soon. He hung up on her. “He’ll be here soon.” She said and walked back to the powder room were Amanda was getting the finishing touches on her bride look. Her mom was fixing her veil while her Aunt Dolly was zipping up the dress. It was such a cute moment. Lys grabbed her camera and captured it.
“Lyssa I know that was you!” they both just laughed. “What he say?”
“He’ll be there at four.” She smirked again. Just then Kayla ran up screaming that the limos were here.
“Ray do you and the guys want to go first so they don’t see her?” BJ asked her husband.
“Of course dear.” He kissed his girls goodbye before rounding up the men.
“We are still missing Brendon.” Stated Will. As soon as the words slipped out of his mouth Brendon’s scrawny behind was there. The groomsmen were: Pete, Will, Spencer, Jon and Brendon, the best man. They all piled into the limo.
“Ok ladies are we ready?” asked BJ. The bridesmaids were: Kayla, Holly, Angela, Kristan, and Lys, the maid-of-honor.

The girl’s limo pulled up about 5 minutes before the service started. Ryan and Brendon were situated at the altar. Everyone was waiting on Amanda…and she had to pee. Go figure. She’d just have to hold it. The music started and first down the aisle was Angela and Spencer followed by Kayla and Jon; Holly and Will; Kristan and Pete; the flower girls and ring bearer; last but not least Lyssa. The music changed and everyone rose to their feet. It was a double door entrance and she looked so radiant positioned between her parents. She is their only child so it is a defining moment for everyone. BJ was in tears by the end of the procession. Ray gave her away to Ryan. The ceremony officially begun. It was going splendid. Ryan was taken back that Amanda looked gorgeous. His face beamed with joy. It’s such a nice sight. Then Father asked if anyone objected.
“I do!” someone stood up from the last row and started coming down the aisle. It was Gabe! What was he doing here? Amanda and Lys exchanged looks. “I ran into Brendon or else your little plan would have worked Alyssa.”She turned beet red and glanced at Brendon. He mouthed sorry. “Amanda I love would you please marry me instead.”
“Oh shit.” She looked between her two lovers. She was speechless.
“Amanda watch your language!” Lys pointed out and she asked for forgiveness.
“Who’s it going to be Amanda?” Ryan asked her. She just glanced between each as everyone was on pins and needles.
Sign up to rate and review this story