Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Needles and Pins

The Decision

by lyssaleigh 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 407 words

0Unrated
Amanda’s heart was racing. She had no idea how to react to this situation. Her breathing became heavier and Lys saw her eyes roll into the back of her head.
“Amanda!” she screamed as she dropped the bouquets to catch her. Ryan and Gabe also lunged forward. Everyone was on their feet watching the scene unfold. Kristan ran to get her a glass of water for when she recovered. She was not out very long and took a sip of water.
“I’m sorry Ryan!” Amanda turned to Gabe. “I wanna be with you.” Gabe beamed as he pushed Ryan out of the way.
“Why waste any time? Let’s get married instead.” Father continued with the rest of the ceremony while Ryan was being held back by Ryland and Alex. Will and Lys were trying to come up with a plan but unfortunately could not in time.
“You may kiss the bride.” Amanda and Gabe leaned in a kissed as Ryan flung himself at Gabe.
“Amanda! Amanda, are you okay?! Manda Jean! Oh dear Lord help her! Gabe what were you thinking?” Amanda heard as she woken.
“It was a dream.” She looked to Ryan then to Gabe.
“What was a dream?” Bill asked but the question was ignored due to Ryan’s impatience.
“Your decision?” Ryan asked as he helped her up on her white ballet flats once again.
“You.” She looked at Ryan. “I’m standing here next to you am I not?” she smiled. “I want to be with you Ryan Ross and no one else.”
“That’s not what you told me the other-ow!” Gabe fell to his knees as Lys kicked him in stomach.
“Gabe you’ve over stayed your visit. It’s time to leave.” Will approached him. He helped him up off the ground and to the door.
“Shall we continue?” Father asked. The bride and groom nodded and the ceremony continued. “Amanda Jean, do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?”
“I do.” She beamed at him.
“And do you Ryan Ross take Amanda Jean to your lawful wedded wife?”
“I do.” He smiled.
“I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride!” Ryan pulled Amanda into a French kiss. The guests rose to their feet and applauded the new couple. Smiles were upon all the bridal party’s faces. They just witnessed the most perfect couple bind their love together forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story