Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Ultimate Betrayal

The Ultimate Betrayal

by xxPanicFanxx 4 reviews

"You slept with my bestfriend." He muttered to himself. "You're right it doesn't mean anything to me."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 571 words

1Moving
He leaned over the porcelain sink, ready to get sick at any moment. Looking up at the mirror he tried to tell himself it was all just a lie. His honey eyes were clouded and glazed over as if he were in some other world. His makeup was smudged from crying and his chesnut hair was stuck to his face. The bile was rising up his throat as he thought of everything he had just heard. No way. He thought to himself. There's no fucking way.
knock knock
"W-what?" His voice was hoarse, and alot weaker than he thought it would be. He wiped his tears away with the palm of his hand.
"Ryan?" Jon asked. "Brendon's really sorry. He knows you won't talk to him so I'm gonna talk for him ok?" Ryan slammed his fist onto the door. "Ok I'm gonna take that as a no." Jon said backing away from the door.
"Ryan I'm sorry!" Brendon said through tears.
"Fuck off Urie! You betrayed me! I trusted you and you fucking betrayed our entire friendship!" Ryan opened the door and went to punch Brenodn in the face. He missed after two tries and just decided to go out into the hall. He had to hold onto his knees as he leaned against the wall for support. His stomach felt like it was being ripped apart and his heart was actually hurting.
"Ryan?" Gabe said her black fringe covering part of her right eye which was red from crying, amd since both eyes were red the baby blue color really popped out.
"Don't. Fucking. Talk to me." Ryan said behind clenched teeth and closed eyes.
"Listen I know it probably won't mean much now, but I really do love you and I don't deserve your forgiveness at all. I did the worst thing anyone could possible do." She folded her arms, bit her lip, and looked down at the floor.
"You slept with my best friend." He muttered to himself. "You're right, it doesn't mean anything to me." He smiled at her. It was definately a sarcastic smile, nothing about this situation made him the least bit happy.

He heard Brendon and Gabe talking in the backround as he made his way to the hotel room he had been sharing with Gabe.
"Brendon, you fucked everything up!" Gabe whispered a little too loud.
"No! You fucked it up when you fucked him!" He pointed to Brendon. "And you mister 'I can get any girl I want!' you fucking happy now?!" He screamed and stormed off to the room.

He got to the room and immediately tore a piece of paper out of his notebook and wrote down:

Dear Gabe,
Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips
And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips
I hope he's leaving you empty baby this is just a fix
For such a simple little whore
Love(scratch that) Whatever, Ryan


He placed it face up on Gabe's pillow so that when she comes in she'll see it.

Then he decided that Spencer's room was the only place he could be right now.



A/N this isn't the new story I promised you guys. I had major writers block with that story so I took a break from it but it's almost finished. But still hope you guys will like this! R&R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story