Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Another cog in the murder machine.'

Would you destroy something perfect?

by headintheclouds 1 review

Bandit's band are ono a high, but what goes up, must come down.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 609 words

0Unrated
A/N: sorry this took so long! I went away for a while, then had a French GCSE to do, but I should be able to update near enough everyday now:3 don't forget to let me know what you think by reviewing and rating! -ash :)

'good gig, fancy a drink later?' Taylor called after us as we ran off the stage at the end of our set.

'sure thing.' I grinned and ran to meet the others. When I finally reached our tiny dressing room, they were all pouring drinks and laughing, gotta love the post-gig hype.

'don't get too drunk, we are going out with smooth violet tonight!' everyone cheered and held
up their glasses, touring was easier than it looked.

We had opened for smooth violet for eight shows now, and their fans were manic. Mom, dad, Frank, Jamia and Mikey always came to watch and sometimes ray came too. It was nice to have them tour with us, to not feel like we were stuck in it alone.

Two hours later a very red Taylor burst through the door and shouted 'meet me out back in ten minutes, first round on us!' then she left as quickly as she had arrived.
I grabbed my eyeliner and jacket, laced my best high heels up and smiled at my band, life is good for us.

*

'this is your fault!' there was a loud crash from the room next door, cherry squeezed my hand.

'now what are they arguing over?' she whispered.

'I don't even know.' I whispered back. There was another crash and Ashley's voice crying Ryan's name.

'dude! Calm down, your going to hurt her!' there was a lot of shouting and more screaming and crashes before lily ran out of the room, her eyes red and wet.

'either he goes, or I do.' she growled and stormed down the hall.
Ryan came out after, Ashley had ryans hands pinned to his back.

'what the hell?!' I screamed, he looked up at me, his gaze full of venom.

'this was never gunna work, if we can't even lay down a single tune together, how do expect us to write a song, let alone an album.'

'again, why do you just start shouting at her, she's just stressed, you both are.'

'then she shouldnt tell me how I play my parts.' his gaze softened as he regained his calm.

'and you shouldn't tell her how to play hers, it's a vicious cycle Ryan. Why don't you go lay down your part, while I go look for her, then we will sort this.' 
He nodded quietly. 'c'mon, me and you can jam, have some guy time.' Ashley grinned and let go of Ryan's arms. Me and cherry started to walk down the hall where lily had gone.

'lost something?' Taylor asked as her head popped comically out of her dressing room door. 

'have you seen lily?' 

'yeah, she's in here. Come on in.' Taylor pulled the door open wider and lily was sat on the couch, her knees under her chin and a phone pressed to her ear.

'- don't want to do this anymore, dad. I wanna come home, come get me.' she wiped a tear from her cheek, before she looked up and noticed us. Taylor put her arm around my shoulders.

'it'll work out, stay strong.'
But I knew it was just words, and as I looked from lily to cherry, I knew if one went, so would the other. This band was doomed to fail.
Sign up to rate and review this story