Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dont break two hearts!

dont break two hearts!

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

another fanfiction about the midnight beast yet there not in the band in this story!...

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 1461 words

0Unrated
I kept running i didnt look back the memorys of that place were to dark i tried to shake the thoughts of what had just happened to me out of my mind it was pitch black outside there was nobody around this was a good time to run and hide i had my bank card in my back pocket i only had fourty pounds but that was enough for a one way ticket into london,i have no friends they laugh at me when they see my scars when they see everything that happened i went to school pregnant once they all knew i had to have the baby but i gave it to a couple but il never forget his piercing green eyes,i came across the train station bought a one way ticket then boarded the train i looked out the small window of which was next to me then i saw him the man who had caused all this pain all of this horror i ducked hoping he wouldnt see me i peaked my head out the window one more time to see him disappear around a corner i sighed a sigh of relief then sat up properly.
I listened to my head phones until i saw three boys sat next to me but on the next table,
"shut up dru just cause you think your funny"one of them said he had short brown hair almost ginger
"ash shut the fuck up now"i think it was dru who said that he seemed to point in my direction ash well i think thats who it was looked at me a little not moving his head only his eyes he examined my face i moved my hand up and touched my right cheek and sighed when i looked back at my hand i was bleeding pretty bad by the look of the blood on my hand
"fucking hell"i mumbled
they all looked at me as if they were shocked to hear me speak the boy with curly hair only looked up a little then he saw my face and looked back down his eyes focusing on the small table,the three boys kept looking at me then back to the table a stop came we were in central london i got up so did the three boys could they be following me?.who cares if they were it would lead to an ending of this fuck up of a life they walked out behind me,i kept walking and hearing there voices i began to run maybe they were after me i stopped running and i saw them coming up behind me i let my body fall to floor i was exhausted still i was bleeding heavily from the deep slash in my face the deep slash caused by him him being the monster he hurt me caused me pain all through my life i tried to run but before i got out of his grip the blade he was holding towards my neck got moved causing it to plunge into my skin deep into my skin.
i heard there voices i just laid there not giving a single care to what may lie ahead,
"stefan ashley whats that?"i took it must have been dru who said those words
"i dont know dick head i cant even see"i recognized that voice but i couldnt put a name to it
"come on lets go look"id never heard that voice maybe it was the curly haired boy i didnt know i seemed to see white lights flashing around then blue then green was i going mad?
"shit isnt that that lass who was on the train?"one of them said i moved a little to try and say i was alive i looked at them and noticed the boy with the curly hair was looking at the floor not me
"we cant leave her here can we?"the curly haired boy said
the other two shook there heads
"but we dont know her what if we take her in yet she calls the police wont we get done?"
"probably but remember we are helping her right"
i let out a little laugh yet it was a weak laugh they smiled at me then helped me to my feet i slowly walked they had my arms wrapped over there shoulders making sure i didnt fall they practically dragged me along the curly haired boy unlocked the door and let us in they placed me on the sofa then ran around the house picking up things i seemed to fall onto my left hand side the blood slowly made its way to my nose some of it fell on my left cheek the rest seemed to take a route which entered my mouth my blood tasted sweet but the more it entered my mouth the more i could taste hate hurt and even death how can you taste these things in blood?
the boys sat on the sofa opposite me just looking at my face it began to annoy me being stared at
"what!"i snapped
"oh sorry its just you-"the curly hair boy said
"im bleeding i know oh well lifes shit there ya go"i interrupted him
"why are you negative?"i think it was dru asked me
"why are you helping me?..and whats the point in been happy when everythings fucked up"
they looked at me a little shocked
"were helping you because we dont want you to die now do we!..and whys everything fucked up oh wait let me guess boy things?"he replied i shot up annoyed by how he was talking to me ash and the curly haired boy both hit him pretty hard he let out a yelp
"sorry"i just nodded
"if you must no im a dead man walking,ive been through so much alot has happened now if you dont mind im leaving"i yelled a little then slowly got up and made my way over to the door they didnt stop me i walked down the street then sat on the bench at the end i looked to there flat all the lights were now out and the front door was locked obviously they didnt care about me enough to stop me from walking out and entering a world of unknown i placed my head in my legs then laid down i heard someone walk up to me then stop they sat next to i looked up it was him.
"im stefan and you are?"he asked his voice calm
"emme im called emme but nice to meet you stefan"
he nodded once again he stayed silent
"how did the cut happen? your not from around here are you?"he asked
"i get abused this isnt the first time and no im not from around here"
"oh shit sorry to hear,and where are you from?"he asked
"liverpool,i dont have their accent though ive been on the train a while then i saw you lot sat next to me and well i knew you were all talking about me i saw your friend point"
"oh sorry we,we were just worried about you thats all the cut on your face is well pretty nasty"
i nodded then said
"ha,not the first one to talk about my scars and im going to sleep see ya around"i laid back down hoping he would just leave but he didnt
"look stay at our flat tonight i mean this part of londons quite bad and if people see you on here then you dont know what they will do to you"he stood up and held out his hand i took it and he helped me up we walked back to the flat the other two boys were asleep i didnt really care if they did anything to me in the morning or if they did something to me in my sleep i really dont give a fuck any more he led me to his room and brought me a glass of water then he brought me a first aid kit i fixed my cheek up and he went to lay down stairs i didnt know what would greet me in the morning but for some reason i knew it wouldnt be pain the house seemed to calm and stefan seemed to be quiet but maybe that was because he didnt know me? i fell asleep pretty quickly that night the bed was soft unlike the floor i had to sleep on at a place thats meant to be my real 'home' but here at this very flat this is what felt like 'home'!
Sign up to rate and review this story