Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

The aftermath isn't always secondary

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Just a short one concluding the last chapter :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 250 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hola! :)

Franks POV
I wake up with one heck of a headache and a familiar mess of blue hair next to my face eon the pillow. What happened in here? Where's Jamia? Where am i? The girl next to me sits up slowly and turns to face me. Hey Frank! She squeals excitedely. Abbi. I suddenly realise she's coming towards me, her lips in a small pout seconds away from mine. Woah! I yell as i edge away from here grabbing my clothes and shoving them on. Aww leaving so soon Frankie Baby? I had a great day planned for us. She said frowning. Then it dawned on me, it was dark out. The clock read three am. Without a word i ran from the house, the last few party goers crashed out all over the place. Finally, im at Jamias. I climb the tree to her balcony and knock on the door. A light is on inside. What do you want? She says whipping the door open. Her face is swollen. Her wide eyes red and puffy. Jamia, tell me what happened? Why are you so mad? I say hurt and puzzled to say the least.

You slept with her! You slept with Abbi! Just go Frank! Just go and don't come back! She screamed at me. And like the coward i am i fled. I ran from her, and ran back to the solace of my own room. To be comforted by my secret best friend. My razorblade.
Sign up to rate and review this story