Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Life just isn't good

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 1325 words - Complete

0Unrated
][Bonjour! :) x

Lindseys POV
Frank! Shhh, it's ok sweetie really. I say hugging him tightly as his wrists continue to gush blood. He's really hurt by Abbi's games. What the fuck made that girl so bitter and twisted? All she's good at is hating people and ruining lives. Like Jamia for example! That poor girl, she must be feeling so terrible. I heard she believes Frank cheated on her with Abbi. But i don't believe that for a second and nor does Mikey.

Mikey knows Abbi like the back of his own hand. He knows her games, her manipulation tactics. The damsel in distress act one of her most frequent acts not to mention a favourite of hers. I lost my purse? Come on, can she not come up with something at least a little bit more up to date not to mention fucking cool? Punk Rock Chick my ass. Yeah that's right, she calls herself that. Punk Rock Chick. She sure as hell looks like one but those kinds of girls are awesome, something Abbi is definitely not.

How am i going to get her back Linds? He says still weeping in my lap. It kills me to see him so worked up. And over Jamia too? He definitely loves that girl a lot, he never, ever shows emotion. I'll talk to her Frank, she'll believe you. And trust me, Abbi's not getting off with this either. I say meaning every word. Fucking whore is gonna pay.

Thanks Linds. Love you. He says sniffling slightly.
Love you too, try and get some rest ok? I say standing up and leaving the Iero house. First stop, taking the bitch down.

Gerards POV
Ok, erm well as you probably already know it's me. Please call me when you get this. I bet you're busy packing and whatever but we really need to talk. I say into the phone that Eliza has not picked up. She's going to live with her Dad in Kansas City and although we opted for a long distance relationship, i don't think i can do it. See, i haven't and probabaly never will fully forgive her for what she did. Nor do i trust her and likewise, almost certainly never will.

It doesnt end there though. To add to the complications, i've fallen for my best friend. No, not Frankie. Although if i swung that way i wouldn't particularly mind, Lindsey is who i'm talking about. Kind, sweet, beautiful, opposite to Eliza Lindsey. I think it's time for a changeover.

Bobs POV
Fucking hell! Do you not get it you idiot! You ruined their relationship! Katlyn, my usually calm and collected girlfriend screams at my admittedly huge bitch of a cousin. Bob, tell that bitch not to fucking push me, because man, i fucking swear to god right now! I stand from my chair. Kat, breathe okay. Go and make yourself some coffee, take a shower, have a nap, you look exhausted and i'll deal with this shit. Okay? I say giving her a quick kiss before she sighs and heads for the stairs. I couldn't have her losing the plot on my cousin, my parents had only just warmed up to her and my Mother and Father thought of Abbi as a little angel. Oh, if they ever saw the real her.

Abbi, you've disappointed me fucking BIG this time! How dare you? Fucking ruin their relationship? Hurt Jamia like that and trick Frankie into having sex with you? Spiking his drink, you think that's fair? Imagine if you'd put too much in and given him an overdose. Huh? What would you do then? I spat, my own anger rising inside of me.

You know what, i'm glad i did it! Jamia was ugly and fat and Frank couldn't resist me. You and that snob of a girlfriend you have just can't take that your friends all prefer me! She screams.

I can't stifle my laughter. Oh fuck me! You really are an idiot! Don't you get it, no fucker likes you after what you did to Mikey, and now Frank too? You ruined your shot with Mikey and he was way too good for you. How many people do you plan to fuck over honey? Because let me tell you, you ain't exactly popular among my friends right now! In fact, you know what Abbigale! Get the fuck out of my house and don't even think about ever coming back!¬

And with that she left in a waterfall of crocodile tears, i watch her from the window. She expects me to run after her so she stops at the end of the driveway and looks back at me. Yup, false tears again. It's not my fault she's pissy, and i am not going after her like every other time. She's taken it way too far now.

Christas POV
Jamia, Frank would never do that to you. Okay? Mikey's ex is a lying, cheating, dirty whore! I say shocked at my hate for the girl. I try not to hate and if i dislike, i usually avoid but that was the glitch. You couldn't avoid Abbi because she followed you everywhere. And you couldn't like her unless you enjoyed seeing people you loved getting ripped into pieces. Ray and I had separated ways to each talk with Frank and Jamia. Jamia was hurting like hell. She hasn't slept an hour, she hasn't eaten today. She's so fragile, nothing like her usual bright, bubbly self. If everything was right at this moment, we'd be sharing sweets and she'd be cracking jokes and snuggling into Franks neck and i'd be happily perched on Rays lap. Why don't some people understand that only two people are needed in a relationship?

Rays POV
You're not staying with me. I say again calmly but losing it slowly. Abbi, asking to stay at my place until my parents got home in two days time. Right, because i would A) Totally risk my relationship with Christa and B) Let some bitch who fucked two of the people i care about most in the world over. Because that's just logical right?

Frank is so cut up. His mother and father have been on the phone all morning each trying to think of a way to cheer him up as well as a reason for why he is so down. He is never down. He's always laughing at something, playing his guitar, changing his hair, eating his favourite pumpkin poptarts. If everything was okay right now, Christa would be here and we'd be sat together whispering about how happy Frank and Jamia were together as they would be cuddled up too.

Alicias POV
What a bitch! I exclaim to Mikey, Christa, Ray, Gerard and Lindsey over the diner's red plastic table. She can't do that! That's not fair! I wail feeling so sorry for the couple she's just broken up. Who has the conscience to do that to two people who are so sweet and perfect for eachother? Not to mention she really hurt my Mikey and didn't bother to apologise. I mean, if you wanted to break his heart could you not have done it less publicly? Then again, maybe the fact it was so out there was why me and Mikey are now so blissfully happy with one another. I'm actually so in love it's untrue almost.

I glance over at Lindsey and Gerard who were apparently fighting? Yeah right, they're holding hands. I nudge Mikey and guide his eyes to their entertwined fingers. Guys! He shouts and they both beam at him and the others. You're finally together! Mikey exclaims and thankfully, we have one thing to celebrate today. After all the shit that's going on. I may be the woman in this deal but Abbi is still getting the shit kicked out of her tomorrow. Lindsey precisely adds. And that is why they are perfect together.
Sign up to rate and review this story