Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Well, let me give you a taste of your own sweet medicine

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 502 words - Complete

0Unrated
Aahhh! A month and a day until christmas! ;) x

Lindseys POV
I stroll into school hand in hand with a quivering Gerard at my side. Today he's meant to be ending things with Eliza for good, and Eliza is never the one to be dumped. She is the one who signals the end of a relationship and that is that. And as for me? I was all good and fine. I had some chick to beat the crap out of and a friend to comfort. Stressful as it sounds i didn't mind this predicament so much.

Gerard gave me aquick kiss before we parted ways and then vicious Lindsey kicked in. Abbi! I yell seeing a tiny blue haired girl flirting with a group of idiotic jocks. She turns away and glares at me What do you want bitch? She simply snarls earning a laugh from the Jocks she's so subtly hinting it, er, not. She may as well of had FUCK ME painted across her forehead. Bitch? Really? The best you could come up with? Because for you i have a whole load of things to say and let me tell you, every single name sums you up properly. Whore, slut, walking disease, bitch, homewrecker, desperate! Don't like it do you honey? No, you don't. Learn to keep your legs closed around peoples boyfriends if you can't take the truth! I snarl slapping her hard across the face.

She retaliates as expected, pushing me in the stomach as i fall backwards screaming in agony.

Jamias POV
Jay, please! He begs again, following me down the corridor.
No! You want her, you can have her! God damnit Frank, don't make me say something i'll regret. I yell at him turning away and heading off to third period. English with Christa. She was being my rock right now, i honestly didn't know what i'd do without her. I felt like a complete bitch but it was hurting so much.

Abbi and Frank? How can i deal with that? I didn't like it and i wasn't happy, maybe i could ust pretend to be fine with it and see how it turns out! Who am i kidding? That only works in the short term.

English flew by. Christa had been called out to some kind of emergency and so i had spent the last hour alone thinking everything over. My deep thoughts were somewhat interupted by a small stature awaiting my departure in the corridor. He approached me and got down on his knees in front of everyone, singing to me. And i think to myself, what a wonderful world! He sang like an angel for sure and i almost cracked right then.

He got up once the crowd had died down and we hugged for the first time in days. I had missed this alot. As his lips touched mine, everything felt right again. Nothing was going to ruin us again. Oh how wrong i was.

Sorry it's short! Thanks for reading! :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story