Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Sometimes you can't make it on your own

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Don't read if you feel sad, this chapters dark! ;( Sorry! xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 888 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey kiddos! This chapter may be slightly depressing! Sorry! ;) x

Gerards POV
She never said. Why couldnt she tell me? Was i that bad a person? Did she not want me to be a part of their lives? Why didn't i notice? She was wearing baggier clothes, she wasn't smoking anymore. I could have changed, i would have changed for both of them. I would have got a job, they could come and live with me and my family. Now it was over, it was all too late.

This one night four months back, we got together. Things happened so fast. She was angry with me for still being with Eliza, because i loved Lindsey more. I guess i always had deep down. This night we were at Franks house for his Moms engagement Party. That bastard she was flirting with tried to rape her, i almost killed him i swear. Nobody, and i mean nobody, has any right to touch someone like that Nobody has the right to try and take Lindseys innocence. Nobody. Not even a prince or a king.

That night? We spent it together. And it was real. It wasn't just sex, it was love. Something i never thought i was capable of feeling or recieving. Why didn't i think for a split second? Too caught up, too happy, too lost in that moment when i swept her off her feet and finally could call her mine. Finally realised i didn't want Eliza anymore. I wanted my best friend to be more from then on. But even if it is love, it's still risky. Accidents can still happen and this accident could have been the best one available to two people who were set on a life together.

She was pregnant. That's right, she was. We were going to have a daughter. A tiny little pink and soft baby wrapped up in woolly little blankets inside her mothers cradled arms. I had pictured it already. How lovely and perfect it could be, we could make it work despite how hard it would be with us both being kids ourselves. My mom would have chipped in and knitted her no end of clothes. Mikey would be the greatest uncle to her ever and would even do the occasional night feed here if Alicia wasn't staying over. Frank and Jamia would take care of her sometimes, they'd be godparents. Taking her out for walks in the park, showing her the animals in the zoo, playing songs to her on Franks guitar. Katlyn and Bob would have come over alot to see how big she was getting everyday. How pretty her face was going to be when she hit her teenage years.

I'd be proud father at her christening. I'd watch with tears in my eyes clutching Lindseys hand as she came down the stairs in a long sparkling gown for her school Prom. I'd steady her with her little arm wrapped around mine as her doting and devoted husband waited for her at the end of the aisle, her favourite flowers lining every pew she gracefully sauntered past.

And here she is. A tiny bundle awaiting her time to be carried away from us forever. All because of one hateful bitches pure jealousy. Any earlier and she would have been an Aunt to this little girl. Lindsey and I stand before her, tears drenching both of our faces and staining our skin as her tiny little fingers are still warm. She was barely a baby yet. Her skin almost translucent, her frame so frail and fragile. Her dark hair still sprouting out in various places. " Would you like to give her a name?" The nurse reluctantly asks sensing how utterly painful and terrible this time is for both of us. We can't respond. It's so hard to breathe, let alone talk to a stranger. "I'll give you some privacy>" The nurse says just about holding back her own tears before leaving the small, decorated nursery.

"I'm so, so sorry." Lindsey whispers, her voice shaking. " I knew i was a bad mother, i loved her though. I thought i could make it alone." She continues, her shakiness breaking into earth shattering and endless sobs. " You wouldn't have been alone. I would have been there for both of you. Please don't forget that. I would have been and i still will be." I say barely consoling myself enough to say a sentence. "Look at her, so pretty. So tiny and perfect." Lindsey sobs even more as i pull her into my chest nodding gently in agreement at what she has just said.

" Bandit." Lindsey sobs into me. I pull back and look at her for a second. " I-it's what i called her. She began kicking me in the night and i started to call her my little rebel, my little bandit." She said softly. " Well, that's her name. Bandit. Bandit Lee Way, like my grandmothers middle name."
"You always said you'd call your first born daughter after your grandmother. You told me her middle name had to be your daughters middle name too." Lindsey said as i snaked my arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead gently.

"She is my first born daughter. And she's perfect. She always will be our little girl. No matter what."

Always.
Sign up to rate and review this story