Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

A sense of Normality

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-25 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ahh have not updatd this one in agesss! Gahh im so annoyed! I wrote out a massivee chapter for my story the best day ever and my computer deleted the entire thing! Heartbreak! :( Merry Christmas honeys! :) xx*]

Lindseys POV
I've lay in bed for the past two weeks now. My mom getting ready to give birth to my younger sibling has been hard. Overall i've coped, just. Gerard has been coming by every day to bring me flowers and chocolate and above all comfort. He comes over until it's time for me to sleep and i can't tell him how grateful i am or how much more i feel for him after this. By my bed is a picture of my family. My family being me, Gerard and our daughter. She is still everything to both of us and no matter what, will always be our daughter, our first born child.

"Linds?" My Mom comes through the door, her hand on her back.
"Yeah?" I lift my head slightly to see her properly.
"Maybe you need to start thinking about going back to school honey, you need to get your qualifications and graduate on time sweetheart. It'll be more normal for you, it'll do everyone some good." She says sitting beside me on the bed.
"Mom i can't." I say sitting up and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Honey, what you went through was awful. It was terrible. But there is no such word as can't."

Next Day

"Linds!" I hear someone call my name as i reluctantly walk up the street to school. I swivel around to meet a relieved and fresh looking Jamia. "It's great to see you again honey! I've been asking after you like crazy! How are you?" She says giving me a much needed tight hug.
"As good as good can be with all the shit going on." I sigh.
"Aww honey, i'm here for you and so's everyone else. Fuck, did we give Abbi hell when we found out?" She said angrily.
"So everyone knows?" I gulp.
"Oh no, don't worry. Only us and Abbi know the whole story. We told the teachers and othr students you were suffering from glandular fever." She smiles linking her arm through mine as we continue to make our way to school.
And this is why she is simply awesome.
Sign up to rate and review this story