Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

The First Day is Always the worst

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Lindseys day continues to improve whilst Jamias goes downwards like a ton of bricks.........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-06 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey lovelies! ;) x Happy 2012! :) xx

Lindseys POV
" Ok honey, Now call me if you need anything. Gee's alrady in there so don't panic. Everyone's so excited to see you again!" Jamia smiled at me and gave me a reassuring hug as i was a stuttering mess who couldn't stop picking off my red and black nail polish. I take a deep breath and walk into my common room, taking my usual seat next to Gerard who's smiling gratfully at me. " You're back, i've missed you." He smiles giving me a hug from the side and kissing my forehead. "I am. Back here making something out of myself for me, my Mom, You and our daughter." I mirror his small smile. The last person on my list straining my heart slightly, yet we both knew the reason we were still going on was for the sake of Bandit Lee Way. Our beautiful Angel who we prayed was going to give Abbi a taste of her own putrid medication.

Franks POV
"She thinks i meant to do it Frankie!" She curls into my side and fists my shirt, soaking it in black and blue tears from her once perfected make up.
"Abbi, losing a child is tough. They're both grieving still. The best you can do for them and yourself is to get on with your own stuff and stay out of their way as much as possible." I offer as advice, praying she'll take it for once. Jamia had mentioned that Lindsey was returning today and was nervous and still vry fragile. Who could blame the poor girl? Being so young and having to go through so much in so little time. Although she had earned my respect, getting back up from that and living her life as before? That takes strength. And a fucking lot of it. Suddenly, the blue haired pixie has straddled me on the cushioned chair of the library and begins kissing me ferociously. I try to push her away but it's too late. A gasp comes from the doorway. Jamia.

Bobs POV
"She's a monster Bob! She needs her head fucking checked!" Katlyn growls at me. Kat had been seriously pissed at Abbi for weeks now and Abbi knew the best was to stay well away. The last i'd heard from her was she was staying with Eliza Cutz over th fourth July weekend coming up. She had let me know to prevent me worrying. I wouldn't have worried. It's not like she comes home every night religiously. Usually she's staying with some guy she picked up from god knows where.

I was furious with her too in all honesty. She was blood and all, but what she did was disgraceful and wrong. And trying to split up Frank and Jamia after the time they spent trying to get together in the first place? Some people just don't know where to draw the line.

Mikeys POV
"Skipping French Class with you is the best thing ever." Alicia proclaimed her head rested on my thighs. We were sitting under a blossom tree, surrounded by thousands of it's fallen pink petals. I had skipped my Gym class too. Sprinted to here and then had Alicia come meet me. " You're very sweet to skip school just to come and say hello." She said in her sing song voice. " I'm sorry i've been so busy lately."

"That's okay and i love coming to your school to see you. It makes me feel like i'm being a better boyfriend. More romantic...... er..." I struggle to find the word.
"Crap?" Alicia suggests and i agree with her as we cuddle up tighter with her Ipod and share more laughs and secrets.
I don't want to ever love another.
Sign up to rate and review this story