Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll wake the Thought Police

Cellardoor (My brain seems incapable of normal thought)

by akeala1089 5 reviews

surprise, surprise! Well, not really... maybe. IDK

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 1069 words

0Unrated
They shove me into a cell, there are three other people in the dimly lit, grimy gray-walled room, four beds, two of them chained to the wall over another bed. There's one window, covered by bars, and enough chairs for all of us.

Two of them have long hair- a curly haired blue/green eyed girl, and a woman with long, ratty brown hair with natural honey highlights. She's facing the window, sitting in a chair, so I can't really see her.

"Welcome to our lovely abode. I'm James." Says the other cellmate, a bald man with sparkling blue eyes. He shakes my hand. What a weird gesture.

"I-I'm Triana." The red head stutters, she seems nervous. I wonder why. I mean, it's obvious they're not going to kill us.

"Hello. I'm Gerard." I say, looking them over. They seem nice enough.

"Jared?" James asks, while Triana asks "Gerald?"

"No, its'-" I'm cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Gerard." She says, and I turn to look at her. She gets up from the chair and turns around slowly. She looks at me, and her semi-wrinkly features light up.

"N-Nan?" I ask, as she walks towards me and squeezes me into a hug.

"Gerard." She repeats, hugging me tighter. "What happened while I was gone?"

"We'll let you two catch up."James says, sighing as he and Triana go back to whatever they were doing. Triana is brushing her hair with her fingers, and Jan=mes is helping her.

"While you were gone, Nan...Mikey died." I start. It's the past. It can't hurt me. Her eyes widen.

"How?"

"Too much Drug." I shrug. (A/N Ha ha it rhymes)

"Oh honey I'm so sorry!" She hugs me, then releases me and has us sit down on a bottom bunk bed.

"It's fine. It was half a year ago, I think." I say, trying to do the math. 1 inspection per month. 6 inspections..yeah, 6 months.

"But still." She sigh. "Continue."

"I met someone who is from the outside world." I grin, thinking about Frank. Oh shit, he probably is going to wonder where I am! Don't let him do anything stupid!

Nan looks me straight in the eyes, frowning. "You're sure he wasn't just a bug?" She asks. My eyes widen. Frank? Sell me out? No, he wouldn't would he?

"I-I never thought of that." I admit."But he-he would never do hat. No, not him. He taught me things, like you used to." I try, more to convince myself than her. It can't be true.

She gives me a skeptical look. "You trust him too much. He's likely the reason you're here."

No, Frank wouldn't. We're friends. But he did get me to trust Leila and Arthur...

"Nan, I don't think-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"What makes you so sure he didn't?" She snaps.

"Nothing solid, but I..." I look away.

"But you what?" She asks impatiently.

"But I think I love him." I lean over and whisper in her ear. Not everyone needs to hear this.

Her eyes widen as I pull away, and a scowl devours the warmth of her smile. "Gerard. He's the enemy."

"Yeah..." I finally admit it might be a possibility. Not Frankie...

"You'll never be together! He got you into this mess, and he sure as hell won't get you out." She snaps, impatience etched all over her features.

"Yeah..." I don't care. I should, but I don't. He's Frank. In a just world he would be mine. I've never loved anyone like this, not Nan, not Mikey. There's just Frank. Just being around him burns away my insides with happiness, he makes me want to touch him, to be there for him always. And he cares. About me. About all of us in this world. He wants us out. But... it's his fault I'm here. "I know we'll never be together."

Nan sighs. "I'm sorry. You're just going to have to let him go. You can't risk loving someone who'll stab you in the back like this." Nan says, then sighs.

I nod. "Consider him nothing to me." I say, though it tears me apart. Rips my heart in half, then throws half of it to the sharks. Because I know he'll always be everything to me. But I can't be in love with him. Because this is all. His. Fault.

XX Frank's P.O.V. XX

"Hey, do you know where Gerard is?" I ask Leila at my next appointment.

She stiffens. "About that...Frank, Gerard is dead."

"Oh reall- wait, WHAT!?" I yell. He can't be dead, not my Gerard! It's not possible, he was fine! Just this morning- how is it even conceivable?

"He doesn't have a file anymore." She says regretfully. Gerard told me no file means no existence. Oh Gad... He can't be gone. He can't.

"No..." I croak. He's dead. Gerard's really dead. I feel my body become devoid of all emotions, I know there is a pain, I just can't feel it. It hurts that much. It hurts so much it can't even register.


++++++++++++++++++++++
DUN DUN DUN. Ha ha you guys are funny in your reviews ;P So, I wanted to get this update posted earlier, but I dyed my hair pink. Sort of. It used to be blue over black with white bangs (fringe, I think) and now the white is pink. And because my hair is cruly, it curls together in curly awesomeness. So yup. Do you know what it's called when you have two words put together to make a new word? Like rainbow (rain-bow) or cellardoor(cellar-door)? Tell me if you do. I can't remember and it's driving me nuts. Oh! I wanted to tell you about something my mom did a week back. So we were listening to music, and I put on Misfits. She was all 'Is this the Misfits?' and I was like 'yeah.' and she started crying. I was a bit freaked out. Then she explained herself. 'I think I'm having a parental moment. I used to have Misfits tattooed on my wrist' She explained. I love my mother. She's so...special. Oh, you should probably R&R or I will make sure all you have to listen to for the next 48 hours is Miley Cirus. And we all know that would slowly kill you XP
Love me or fuck off,
Althe
Sign up to rate and review this story