Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll wake the Thought Police

As Your Nightmare Comes To Life

by akeala1089 3 reviews

A bit later on, what does Frank decide?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 1114 words

0Unrated
X Frank's P.O.V. X
Gerard Way is dead. It's a fact I've drilled into my brain everyday, each moment of realization as painful as the day before. It's so hard for me to believe he's dead. It hurs so much, it's something I hardly notice anymore. And I can't grieve.

I can't grieve because the people who killed Gerard rule my life- they have me work a useless job, a job Gerard and I used to work together. They have me medicated- unanware that the medicine Gerard was resistant to never even reaches my veins. They call it a medicine. We call it a Drug.

A Drug that could never destroy Gerard, not the way it destroyed all the zombies or the way it destroyed his brother. A Drug that never stopped Gerard from being who he was, when he was alone with me. Never stopped his innocent but silent revolt against the un-just world he lives in.

They never stopped his adorable giggle, or the way his hair would somehow always manage to look cute, curling into his face though everyone else had the same haircut- he made it stand out, he made it his own, he mad it gorgeous.

He had all the good things of a human, and most of the bad things weren't as pronounced as the people in the world I come from. He was innocent, curious, and had a little bit of a taste for revenge. In my world, he would probably burn twice as brightly. My world. He wanted to escape to my world. He wanted to know everything. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat. And that's why Gerard is dead. He must have let something slip.

If I were a weaker person, I would do what I desire to do. I would kill myself. But not yet. Gerard's death, if nothing else, has given me a new reason to live. Because they just decided to kill him, on a whim or something. It's not Gerard's, or my fault, that he's dead. It's this company that keeps us enslaved.

They must be taken out of power. They must be destroyed, obliterated, deleted from existence like you delete a wrong word on the computer. Gerard must be the last person they kill. Because there are others like him, I'm sure. And this can't happen again. It's not right. And I'm one of the only people who can stop it.
So I will crush it in the palm of my hand. It's time a fat cat had a heart attack. And it will be one hell of a heart attack, I promise you that.

XX Leila's P.O.V. XX

Frank's become the perfect little zombie. He's practically high on misery, no Drug needed. I hope he doesn't try suicide. This place is almost suicide proof, unless you let loose the fact that you're not Drugged up. But there seems to be a little clockwork working behind his eyes- he's planning something, planning something grand. I just hope he doesn't get himself killed. We need him.

XXX Excerpt From Phone Conversation (A few months later) XXX

Male: Are we almost ready?
Female: Yes, sir. Until total force mobilization, 72 hours.
Male: Good. Is everyone playing fair?
Female: The alliance between US, UK, France, and Russia holds strong. No one has backed out, sir.
Male: Good. Good. Over.

XXXX Gerard's P.O.V. XXXX

I wake up, a smile on my face. I was dreaming about Frank again. I've got to stop doing that. It'll only make Nan angry, and it'll make me want Frankie, something I can't have. Because he got me here. I need to hate him. I just can't bring myself to do it. Because I guess I do, really love him. But if I ever see him again, I will make sure to kick, scream and cry against him. As much as I love him, he is my enemy, and I need to be strong and emotionless if I'm ever to get out of this awful place. They're teaching me to be a doctor. I don't know how they fathom that will happen, surely Frank's old them how much I hate needles? Getting them is one thin, but giving them... Frank, if you're trying to torture me, you're doing a lovely job. They had me needle a strange orange thing (which Nan called an Orange) and I started freaking out, just holding the needle. I'm wishing I'd never let Frank anywhere near me. And it'll never happen again. I'll likely never see him again. If I do, I won't listen to a word he has to say.

++++++++++++++++++
MWA HA HA I didn't write this out first, so yeah, it's the rough draft. (Gerard's part, anyway.) Actually, Frank's part was origonally 1 paragraph, but then I made every sentence into a paragraph 'cause I'm just crazy like that XP To prove the crazy point, here's a little chat between my friend and I.
Me: I think I want to get a sex change.
Friend: Why?
Me: So someone will write an awesome fanfiction about me. When I'm famous, and I go to the Grammy's with a purple Gorilla suit on.
Friend: (face palms) Really, Althea, really?
Me: Yes, really. Is that weird?
It is weird, isn't it? Oh well, I prolly won't get a sex change. Maybe in the fan fics I'll get a sex change or something. IDK. Well, I hope the suspense is enough, I have to figure ou what's going to happen next, though I have a pretty good idea. It's gonna be totally awesome. (Anyone get that reference? Hint, it is from the same thing as supermegafoxyawesomehot) OH! I was at knowledge Bowl last night, and there was a written test, and one of the answers was Milkey Way. I started laughing uncontrollably, needless to say. Would have gotten kicked out, but we're allowed to talk to our team. Mty team got the 2/or 3rd bect score on the written round though. We ended up in 12th place though, because we suck at oral-ness. Out of like 30-40 teams, we so opened a can of whoopass. Best my school's ever done, and we were in a fucking suburban-everyone-but-some-of-the-kids-on our-team-was-white-and-glared-at-me-cuz-my-hair's-blue-pink-and-black. Needless to say, I wanted to massacre them. Or at least blast "Fuck You" By Lily Allen. I think that song' about George Bush 2, though. so yeah...
Please R&R, out of the goodness of you're heart. I don't want to threaten you. So I'll leave what I'm going to do if you don't up to you....MWA HA HA HA HA
Loves and kisses, Althea Searlind, Muthafuckas, don't you forget it!
Sign up to rate and review this story