Categories > Original > Fantasy > living in the world of glam

chapter one

by chantal 0 reviews

vanessa is the daughter of two world-wide famous celebrities.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 581 words

-1Illiterate
August 20,2004

Today is my first day of middle school. I'm so excited! I put on my new outfit that my mom had bought last week.When I came down stairs for breakfast my moms long haired teacup chauauah Dixie came to me and licked my toes. Thats her way of saying good morning. My mom, Christina picked Dixie up. My dad Ecabod came over and kissed me on the forehead. Then my mom gave me one of her delicious homemade cinnomin rolls with delicate frosty. "Here you go dear for your first day of the 6th grade."

Okay you're probably wondering who my parents are,right? Well they're one of the worlds biggest celebrity couples. Yes I'm serious. Mom is a singer-songwriter, model,a Las Vegas entertainer and a part-time actress. She doesn't go on tour like other singers because she doesn't like to be away from her family so she has her own theater "Dreams" in the Cesar hotel at Las Vegas. As an actress she doesn't really have time for movies and stuff like that because her show "Dreams" is so big that she can only do appearences on tv shows and commercials. But she did do a movie "Ooh La La" which was released in 1998. Okay for the modeling part she models for everything from Gucci to Chanel. She even models for Victoria's Secret but she refuses to model for lungerie because she believes that if you're in front of the camera in underware then you're better off naked. She also refuses to model for short skirts or mini skirts, gothic clothing, and of course nudity.
Okay for my dad he is an author (the most famous whose still living as I have you know), he is also an actor (just won an oscar for his performance in Deadly Deeds), and he is a christian singer-songwriter. Not all of his music is Christian but he is considered Christian because he has numerous Christian songs.Yes I do go to church on Sundays and a youth group that I join on Wednesday evenings.
See my parents are not like other celebrities because well we do live in a massive mansion but we don't have servents,butlers,hairdressers,a stylist,or even a chef. Nope we don't need all that. My parents do all the cooking,even I do sometimes, and we clean the house every other weekend usually on a Saturday.We all pitch into cleaning the house. It only takes about an hour in a half to 2 hours. It doesn't take that long because the house has alot of space. Oh yeah I almost forgot, we don't have chaffures and even bodyguards. I'm glad my parents are normal because they don't act stupid in public or treat people like they're below them like alot of celebrities do. So yeah were pretty much a normal family even though I'm an only child. Being an only child doesn't bother me because I have cousins and friends and so I don't really need a sister or brother. I am even friends with my parents. Espcially with my mom. She's mt best friend because we do thing together and talk about girl stuff. As for my dad we do alot things together like fishing, eating out, and shooting baskets. Friday nights are our night because my mom is at her show and I get to be with my dad.

Thats enough about my life so lets get back to where we started...
Sign up to rate and review this story