Categories > Original > Fantasy > living in the world of glam

Chapter two

by chantal 0 reviews

vanessa is the daughter of two world-wide famous celebrities

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-06-16 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 220 words

-1MarySue
After I finished my breakfast. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and comb my hair. "Vanessa! The best to arrive in 5 minutes!" I heard my mother shout. "I'm coming!" I replied. I walked downstairs and fetched my back-to-school supplies. I stuffed it into my new backpack that I should've done yesterday. I headed out the door to the yard. I walked in front of the gate so I wouldn't have to walk from the door to the yard .

The bus finally arrived and I noticed that all the kids on the bus had their mouths wide open. I guess they sort of were amazed at how big my house is. "Hey are you rich?" asked a boy behind me. "Uhh... yeah you can say that," I replied. "Oh my gosh. You're Ecabod and Chrtistina Williams daughter Vanessa! Well are you?" exclaimed a girl. "Uuh... yes," I said quietly. "Really? Cool! Oh I love your dad, he is so hot! Do think so, Van?" the girl said. "Eww! no! Hes my dad. I think Orlando Bloom is hot!" I said. "Nah, I like your dad. Hes too hot to resist," she said smiling. "Oh my names Justine. Its nice to meet you Vanessa," she said. "Nice to meet you too, Justine."

20 minutes later we arrived at River Hill Middle School.
Sign up to rate and review this story