Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > waiting rooms.

009.

by torosaurusLOVE 0 reviews

I feel comfort in your arms.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-16 - Updated: 2006-06-17 - 864 words

0Unrated
listening to The moment I said It by imogen heapdon't have the song? go to www.xanga.com/waiting_rooms
I thrust the covers off myself and crawled out of the low bed. I rolled into the bed across the aisle from me. I slipped under the comforter and layed my head on his chest. He put his arm around me. I could hear the compressions of his lungs and feel his breath on my cheek. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________
"Wake up." Ray said silently in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked up at his face. He smiled, rubbed his eyes, and yawned. "Good morning."I smiled and lifted myself off his chest. I rolled over and bunched the covers over my head. He crawled under the covers and tickled me to death. I was laughing so I hard I was turning red. But then I realized that everyone else was awake already. I saw a pair of feet walk by and I duct and covered. I checked to see if the coast was clear and did a James Bond across the aisle. I rolled back in my bed and pretended to wake up again.
"Wow! was that a relaxing sleep!"I said, getting out of the bed.
"I bet it was."Mikey said handing me a starbucks cup.
"We all know what you were doing in those footie pajamas..."Gerard said laughing. I looked down and realized I had on Gerard's pjs. I blushed. Ray got out of bed. I handed him my coffee.
"You dirty, dirty, man."Bob said shaking his head.
"Ha Ha, very funny."Ray shot back at him. I headed towards the back room to change. I was about finished putting my top on when I caught a glimpse of something in the corner of my eye. Frank appeared before me.
"I'm sorry about yesterday..."Frank was looking at the floor as he spoke.
"Just don't do it again."I said looking away from him. "I gotta go." I walked out of the room leaving him there alone. I walked through the bus picking up my things. I shoved them in my purse and closed it the best I could. I gave each of the guys, excluding frank a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "It was great meeting you all. Keep doing what you do." I smiled the fakest I ever have. Once I turned away, my smile faded and I walked out of the bus. Ray followed close behind. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in to a much needed kiss. He held me tighter and tighter. I pulled myself from him finally and I stared at my hands which were 5 shades whiter than when I had woken up that morning. "What have you done to me?!" I screamed and then turned away from him. I looked at myself in the window of the bus and drew away in fear. My cheekbones were now clearly defined. A strand of hair fell from my head. "What have you done!" I yelled again now staring at him.
"I'm so sorry, please, don't leave."Ray followed me as I ran in the other direction towards my car. He ran behind me and grabbed my arm. I pushed him away. "I didn't mean to, something just, just came over me. Sometimes, I just can't control my power."He said looking ashamed. It's like he was sucking the life out of me. I just brushed his face with my hand and he closed his eyes and put his hand over mine. I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist to hug him, and he put his arms over my shoulders. I paused to breath in his scent. He smelled of axe, cappuccino, and hint of tobacco. It was intoxicating me. I looked up at him and one single tear rolled down my face. I left his embrace and walked. without looking back, to my car. My feet treaded heavily on the hot pavement. As I drove home, I imagined the questions that were going to be shot at me by ashley. I decided to avoid it all and make a path straight to my room. Once I got home Ashley began to pester me just as I suspected she would.
"They are leaving for California in an hour."I said quite annoyed. I dropped my keys in the small porcelain dish near the front door and walked to my room feeling light headed. I slammed my door closed, pushed my shoes off, ripped my hair band out, and fell onto my bed. I grabbed my cd player and put in my speak for yourself cd. I put it on full blast and drifted away into another world. With no creatures, no twists, no secrets. A land of fantasy. A place of my own design. I drenched my pillow in tears. I prayed that everything would be okay. That things would work out. That Ray would change back to his normal self and this nightmare would purge itself from my mind. But then the phone rang.
Sign up to rate and review this story