Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > waiting rooms.

010.

by torosaurusLOVE 1 review

another bump in the road. more like a ditch.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 655 words

1Moving
listening to bury your head by saosin
Mia dropped her cell phone and got in her car as fast as she could. She put the key in the ignition, but it wouldn't start.
"Damn you!" She screamed and Hit the steering wheel. She tried again. Finally it started. She sped down the empty freeway to her sisters house. She pulled into the driveway hitting the sprinkler and going over on the grass. She turned the key silencing the roaring engine and pulled them out. She dashed toward the front door. She heard a gunshot and struggled to find the right key. She finally opened the door and as it swung open, she braced herself for whatever might come at her. She stared down the hallway and didn't see anything. She stepped into the house and looked around.
"Jessica! Jessica!" Mia yelled walking down the hallway towards the open bathroom door. She closed her eyes and turned her head into the bathroom. She slowly opened her eyes and she could barely breath. She began crying hysterically. There lie her sister with a bullet through her chest and the man that killed her in the overflowing bathtub. The water from the bathtub was clouded with blood. She sat down next to her sister and embraced her bringing jessica's head to her heart. She cradled her dead, lifeless body. The hand that was hanging over the bathtub lost grip of the gun in his hand. Mia gently placed her sister back on the floor, stepped over her, and picked up the gun. She aimed for the man that was emersed in the tub's heart. She shot him three more times in the chest. Mia let out all her anger on this one man. She dropped the gun in the tub and ran out of the room to call 911.
______________________________________________________________________________
"What a mess." The female detective said as she overlooked the scene. She was dressed in a black suit jacket and a black pencil skirt. She was very tall and had pointy heels on that eccentuated it even more. Her bangs were pinned smooth and tight to one side. Her hair was slicked back into a very tight pony tail and was redder than a cherry. She had wine colored lipstick on her lips and flawless skin. She wore more blush than any woman should. She had on large black sunglasses and had on latex gloves. She had a priss esteem about her. She had very high arched eyebrows and a strict face. Mia hated this woman.
"So were where you at the time of the murder?"She asked in the most insensitive way possible.
"I was on my way here. I already told you that!"Mia shot back at her.
"Right, so your sister calls you because one of her insane patients was at the house, and you didn't call the police why?"She was flipping through her notebook.
"She didn't want anyone to get hurt."Mia broke out in tears again.
"Well that plan didn't work out to well did it." The woman said back. Mia pushed through the people around her and stormed off to her car. She sat down and slammed the door closed. She went to start the engine, but the keys weren't there. 'I must have dropped them in the house.' She got out of the car and looked over to lady detective who was now walking towards her. She pulled Mia's keys out from her jacket pocket.
"You didn't think I was going to let you leave did you?"She said with a smile. "Hands behind your back. Migoto Yuen, you are under arrest for the murder of Jessica Yuen and James Lee. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used in a court of order..."
"Fuck you."Mia spit in her face, with her make up running and tears still pouring out from her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story