Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > my first day

the second day

by ouranlover 0 reviews

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 330 words - Complete

1Hot
"Miryoku over here!!!!!" kaoru shoted with a bright smile on his face "Hey Kaoru im coming" she said also with a great big smile on her face, while blushing Miryoku took a seat at her desk next to Kaoru trying to hold back her exitment of being near the cutest, nicest guy ever "Ready for another exiting day at Ouran?" Hikaru asked " I guess so haha" she replied "So Miryoku do you have a crush on Kaoru" Hikaru asked laughing evily "Well if you ask i guess i could say he's cute and my type" she said looking at Kaoru's face bright red "So Kaoru do you have a crush on Miryoku?" he said with a devilsh smile "Heheheeh.......ummmmm well kinda" he said blushing brightly "Well looks like you have found your newest toy huh Kaoru"Hikaru said laughing. The whole period the two remained an akward silence. ht bell rang today they left early Miryoku and Kaoru walked out of the school together "Bye Kaoru" Miryoku said standing on her tippy toes she gave him a kiss on the cheak "Bye Miryoku" Kaoru says holding his cheak blushing.
On the walk home Miryoku couldent help but think of Kaoru. Also she thought if he really likes her "Miryoku over here" She turns around and in her surprise she sees Kyoya. she walked over to him "Yeah Kyoya" she asks "So Hikaru tells me that you have a thing for Kaoru is it true?" he asked "Stupid guy cant keep a secret" she said under her breath "What was that Mrs.Tekina?" He asked "Oh nothing I said yeah i do kinda have a little crush on Kaoru" she told him "Ok have a good day Mrs.Tekina" He said walking away "Ok bye Kyoya" she said.
When Miryoku got home she laid down in bed and thought about what shes going to do tomarro at school about Kaoru should she get over her little crush? Or keep it?
Sign up to rate and review this story