Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > my first day

Her sister

by ouranlover 3 reviews

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 251 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Oh my god its twelve a.m. who is at the door"Miryoku says getting up She walks to the door and opens it, standind there is a girl who looks kind of like her, with long curly hair that falls by her waist with beautiful green eyes, "Hi there are you Miryoku Tekina?"The girl asked "Yes who are you"Miryoku asked "Im Kyia Tekina, your sister"The girl told her A silence filled the two girls until "Kyia.....Is it really you?" Miryoku asked "Yes, do you think mom would let me stay? she asked her sister "We have been trying to kook for you, I dont think she will care, so come in" Miryoku told her sister. they walk in the room together Miryoku takes kyia into her room, she had a bunk bed just in case her sister ever ran away, or came to find them. The two girls laid down and went to bed, the next morning the girls got up, kyia got dressed in a green mini skirt, with a white botton up shirt. with whit knee high socks and brown shoes. Luckily that was the school uniform, and Miryoku had an extra.
The two girls walked out the door, in thier surprise there were two guys standing out side their house "Hello Mrs.Tenkia" Kyoya said "Hi Miryoku" Kaoru said "Hi guys" miryoko said "Who's this?" Kyoya asked "Hello im Kyia, Miryoku's sister" Kyia told them. Kyoya took one glance and thought she was
Sign up to rate and review this story