Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage souls *FRERARD*

Chapter five

by RainbowShredder 4 reviews

Just a short chapter. xo.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 2352 words

0Unrated
Just a short chapter. And I hope I don't upset anyone with the god things. Just read, yeh? :) xo.
I woke up in a small storage room, and I guess it was the school's food storage. Frank was tied to a chair next to me with bruises all over his face and the floor beneath him was blood stained. I crawled over to him and untied the ropes around his arms."Frank? Wake up, please wake up!" I cried and shook his shoulders. He groaned and his eyes flickered open.


"G-Gee?"


"Yeah, I'm here, s'gonna be okay."


"Where are we?" he stood up and screamed out in pain. He fell down onto the cold stone floor, and tears streamed down his face.


"What's wrong?!" I desperately asked, drying the tears off of his face.


"M-my leg. It hurts s-so fucking bad!!" he whimpered, clamping is eyes shut.


"Let me take a look at it. Is it broken?" I asked and looked at Frank's leg. A crimson red stain had bled through his jeans and covered almost half of his shin.


"Fuck.." I cursed under my breath.


"W-what is it?" Frank asked, and grabbed my hoodie with shaking hands. "It hurts."


"J-just calm down, I'll get something to.. to fix it with." I said before getting up and searching the storage for something to put around Frank's leg. I found some kind of kitchen towel and hurried back to Frank.


"I think you have to uh, bite your own hand or something, because this will hurt. A lot." I said and Frank nodded. I tied the towel around the large wound, and tried to ignore Frank's heart breaking screams.


"It's done, Frank, okay? Calm down." I said and removed the locks of hair from his face. He sniffled and grabbed my hand.


"W-why did they do this to us? Can we leave now?"


"I'll go check the door." I said and walked over to the big metal door. I tugged at the handle, but the door was locked.


"It's locked. Fuck.." I hissed, and walked back to Frank. I sat down next to him and he crawled up against my chest.


"Why?!" he cried, looking at me with eyes full of hate.


"I don't know, they're stupid dickheads who deserves to be shot.." I mumbled, trying to figure out why they did it. Frank sighed and grabbed my hand. "Where are we?"


"I think it's the school's kitchen storage.. And it should be lunch soon, if I'm not completely lost in time." I said with a small laugh. Frank smiled at me, "Which means they'll come here and find us."


"Yep." I said and grinned. As if on cue, the door was unlocked and a round short lady stared at us in shock.


"What are you doing here?!" she gasped, and her eyes flicked between us and the blood stains on the floor.


"Some jocks locked us in here and hurt Frank's leg." I said as it was something that happened every day.


"Get out of here! C'mon, poor boys." she said and held the door open for us. "Do you need an ambulance?"


"Nah, I'll get him to the hospital later." I said and helped Frank up from the floor. He leaned onto my shoulder and jumped on his healthy leg. We got out from the storage room and entered the kitchen. When we got out from the kitchen, we had to go through the dining hall. The students were staring at us with their mouths ajar.


"You've had too rough gay sex?" a jock laughed, and everyone joined in.


"Just shut up!! Your stupid fuckers for friends locked us in there. Frank is seriously hurt, so shut your ugly mouth before I kill you!" I yelled, and the jock shut up.


"Uhm, you can borrow one of my crutches if you want to." a girl in long blue hair said, handing Frank a crutch.


"Thanks! You'll get it back tomorrow." Frank said and smiled at the girl. He could walk a little better with the crutch, but he was still leaning against my shoulder.


"Wanna go to the nurse?" I asked him, locking my arm around his waist.


"Yeah.. I could use some painkillers." he laughed. We walked down the hallway to the nurse's room, and knocked on the door. The nurse opened and smiled widely. "Yes?"


"Frank has hurt his leg, and uh, he needs some help with it." I said, and the nurse nodded understanding.


"Come in and sit down, please." she said and gestured towards a stretcher. Frank and I sat down and the nurse looked at Frank's leg. "You have to remove your jeans, dear. Or I'll have to cut them open."


"Just cut them, I'll never use them again.." Frank sighed and leaned his head against my chest.


"Okay, this may hurt a little." she said, and Frank grabbed my hand. The nurse untied the towel around his shin and Frank squeezed my hand harder. He bit his shivering lip, and I smiled at him. "S'gonna be fine, Frank."


The nurse cut Frank's jeans off by the knee and carefully pulled it off. A large gash was formed on his leg, and the nurse sighed. "How did this happen?"


"Uh, some jocks kind of beat us unconscious, and then we woke up in the kitchen storage and his leg was like this." I said and the nurse looked terrified.


"Why?" was all she could say.


"Uhm.. This is kinda awkward. But uh, they've always been mean to me because I'm.. g-gay.." Frank said, nervously biting on his lip ring.


"They did this because of that?!" the nurse burst out. "I am going to talk to the head master and get those kids expelled!"


"There's no need to-"


"Yes, there is. Things like that are unacceptable. But now, I have to fix your leg." the nurse said, and Frank buried his face in my neck.


Frank and I walked down the hall way, or well, Frank was walking with crutches, but anyways, we decided to skip the entire day and go home.


"You want a piggy back ride?" I asked and looked down at Frank. He raised his eyebrow sceptically. "A piggy back ride? Really, Gee, really?"


"Yeah. Hop up." I laughed, and lifted Frank onto my back. I hooked my arms under his knees, and he locked his arms around my head.


"Your leg doing fine?" I asked and started to walk down the street.


"Yup." he replied, and rested his chin on the top of my head.


"Good. Can we get some coffee at Starbucks?"


"Of course." Frank laughed. I smiled to myself.


Oh how we love that boy.


Wait, what? I don't love him. I like him as a friend.


You're not fooling anyone, Gee.


You are Gee.


I am you. And we both know you love Frankie. Not as a friend, as something more.


I sighed, once again defeated by my own mind.


"What is it? I can walk if you want to." Frank said and played with my hair.


"No, no. It's just.. My mind." I mumbled.


"'Kay." Frank giggled and patted my shoulder.

**

"Uh, two black coffees, please." Frank said to the cashier. The girl bit her lip and swirled her hair around her finger. Obviously flirting. I shot her a death glare, but she ignored me.


"Just a minute, sweetie." she giggled and turned around to fix our coffees. Frank looked at me and put two of his fingers in his mouth, pretending to puke. I stifled a laugh and the girl looked weirdly at me before smiling at Frank.


"Here you go. And uh, I left my number on the cup if you would like to call me sometime." she said and leaned towards Frank.


"Uew, you disgusting girl, I'm gay." Frank spat. The girl's mouth fell open. "And I bet your employer doesn't like that you flirt with the customers." he added and handed me our hot coffees. "And excuse me, but now I have to go and drink coffee with my friend who is way more attractive than you." he said and grabbed hold of his crutches. I stuck my tongue out to her and me and Frank walked away, and sat down by a window table. Frank burst out laughing. "Oh god.. What a freak!"


"Yeah, I actually got jealous there for a while.." I laughed awkwardly.


"No need to worry, Gee. Even if I'd been straight, I'd pick you over her." Frank said and blew on his coffee. (A/N COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! sorry.. I had to.) I felt my cheeks get warm, and I hid behind my fringe.


"Aw, Gerard, don't hide from me! I want to see your eyes!" Frank pouted and tucked my fringe behind my ear. I shoved him off and took a large gulp of the hot, dark brown liquid. It burned my throat and I coughed slightly.


"Stop being such a.. grumpy thing." Frank said and puffed me on the shoulder.


"Sorry.." I murmured, and stirred in the coffee with a white plastic spoon.


"Let's have some fun! We have no school." he said and smiled his mischievous, crooked smile. I couldn't help but smile back.


"You can't have much fun with your leg."


Frank pouted. "We can watch a movie, eat candy, listen to music, read comic books, or just talk. That's fun to me."


I laughed. "Sure.. We can sit here for a while and talk, yeah?"


Frank smiled with all his teeth and giggled his chipmunk-on-weed giggle. My insides fluttered, and I downed the last splatter of coffee.


"So, Gerard.. Meagan's going home next week?" Frank asked, and bit his lip. God could he stop doing that, I bet he wants me dead.


"Yeah, it's a pity.. I mean she's my best friend, and spending time with her is the best thing on earth."


"She's a wonderful person." Frank smiled. "So are you and the rest." he added and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Oh my god, why does he have to be so adorable?!


"You too." I smiled and hid behind my fringe again.


"Gerard Arthur Way, stop hiding behind your fringe!!" Frank said loudly, and everyone turned to stare at us. "Is it a problem that I want to see his pretty hazel eyes? Huh?!" he yelled, and mumbles broke the awkward silence.


"What, are you gay or something?" an old lady spat and walked over to our table.


"Oh not again.." I groaned.


"Yes I am. Is there something wrong with that?" Frank snapped. The lady snort-kinda laughed and rose an eyebrow. "There is something very wrong with it. God created man and wo-"


"God. Does. Not. EXIST." Frank shouted and rose from his seat, standing on his healthy leg. "If now there is some god, and pardon me, why did he create such awful persons like you?!"


The lady gasped and rose a hand, as if she'd slap Frank in the face.


"You little devil's child, you should die and go to he-"


"Okay, let's calm down." a man, probably working at starbucks, said and grabbed the lady's hand. "Leave the boy alone, and get out of my shop. If you don't, I have to call the police."


The lady snapped her hand from the man's, and hurried out from the shop. Frank sat down and mumbled something about ''disgusting'', ''ugly'', and ''motherfucking fuckface''. The people in the shop had returned to themselves, but threw us worried looks at a few times.


"You okay?" I asked and laid my hand on his. He flinched at my touch, and looked at me. His look was deadly serious, and he sighed deeply. "No. I'm sick of this. Do we have to be put up with this every fucking day?"


"I'm sick of it too.. But I guess we have to, if people keep acting this retarded." I sighed, and smiled sadly at my brown/red-ish haired friend. His lip shivered, and he sighed again. "Can we leave?"


I nodded, and we walked (or in Frank's case, walked/limped) out in the cold air.






*Frank's POV*






Hey, mr. Diary. I have no idea of what date it is today, and I can't be fucked to look it up right now. Anypath, x-mas holiday sucked arse. Gerard ignored me totally. My mom was totally supportive though. I've got hate mails because I'm gay. Which is utterly and completely stupid.


School started today, and me and Gerard are friends again! But we were reunited in a strange way.. We were locked in inside this kitchen thingy at school, and my leg is like really hurt. And then we went for coffee. It was nice.. until this homophobic ugly motherfucking shit ass lady started hacking on us and telling us god didn't want us to be gay and uew uewuew. She almost hit me, but she had to leave. Fuck her. I hope her homophobic husband fucks her til she dies. And I almost started crying at starbucks, because I realized that I can't take it anymore. Being judged every fucking day, just because you happen to like boys and not girls? I'm exactly the same on the inside, it's just my ways of feeling and thinking that are different. And I wish people could see that. I'm not some kind of devil worshiper, I'm not some kind of devil's child. I am who I am, and if people don't like that, fine. I don't care as long as it's about me. Or well, I try not to care.. It hurts, but what hurts the most is when people are mean to the people I love. And I will never back down, I will never stop fighting for who I am. I will always stand for my own oppinions. And I will always support my friends, and other people too, for that matter.
People who can't understand that everyone's different, they can fuck themselves. xo. Frankers.

R&R!!! And a cookie for you if you found the FOB lyrics (not entirely the lyrics bu t yeah..);)
Sign up to rate and review this story