Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage souls *FRERARD*

Chapter 6

by RainbowShredder 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard are friends, but Gerard falls in love with another guy. What will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 1322 words

0Unrated
The dull, cold weeks passed, and me and Frank grew closer and closer as friends. His leg healed, and he grew somewhat taller. We hung out almost every day, protecting eachother from the evil citizens of Jersey.

"Hey, Frankie?" I said to my best friend, who lay on my orange-brown parquet floor with a music magazine in his hands. He looked up, and flashed me one of his stunning smiles.
''Yeah?"
"I'm hungry." I sighed, and Frank laughed quietly.
"Maybe because we haven't had breakfast yet?" he said, and closed the magazine and put it on the floor. "Let's go to mcDonalds."
"As you wish, my lord." I said, and smiled as Frank shoved me gently as he got up from the floor.
I walked down the old stairs, that creaked now and then, with Frank close on my heels. We walked out in the chilly March weather, taking deep breaths of the fresh air. It was Sunday, and the most people was at church. The sun gazed and the birds chirped happily, almost as in the fairy tales you read when you were a toddler.
Frank had rolled up the sleeves of his red-black shirt to his elbows, and he walked with his hands in the front pockets of his worn out, incredibly skinny black jeans. He smiled at me, and bumped me in the side with his shoulder.
"Midget." I smirked. He pouted, and shoved me harder.
"That hurt!" I laughed and slapped him playfully over his arm.
"Sorry. But I'm not a midget. I'm just not as tall as other people." Frank said and stuck out his tongue at me.
"Okay, whatever you say." I said, and smiled as I looked after cars as we crossed the road that was still damp from the rain that fell during the night.
"Actually, I'm not much shorter than you." Frank said, and smiled triumphantly.
"But you are shorter." I smiled. Frank pushed me down to the gum pecked sidewalk, and left me there laughing.
"So, Frankiepuff, what do you want?" I asked Frank, as we walked to the checkout. McDonalds was deserted, due to church.
"I dunno.. But I'm paying for myself."
"No, you're not. I'm paying for you." I said and put my arm around his shoulder.
"Why? A veggie burger isn't very special." he argued.
"Whatever.." I sighed.

"Hey, Gee, can I have some of your coke?" Frank asked me and pointed at the paper cup that contained ice cold coke. I nodded, and Frank smiled as he reached for it.
"Yeah, Frank.. There's something I need to tell you.." I said and looked down at my shaking hands.
"What?" he smiled.
"I uh.. I've met.. I've met a guy and I fell in love. And it's not you.. Not this time."
Frank's face fell. He opened and closed his mouth, as if he tried to say something but he couldn't.
"You.. wh-what?"
"We met a few weeks ago. Remember when I went to get us coffee at starbucks, and you stayed home?"
Frank nodded, and a tear rolled down his cheek.
"I do remember.. You were like another person when you came back. Happier.. Happier than I could ever make you."

FLASHBACK

I opened the door to starbucks, yawning as I did so. I walked straight to the checkout and my heart skipped a beat. Behind the disk stood the most breath taking, stunning guy I'd ever seen. He smiled at me with white teeth, and his dark brown eyes sparkled in the dim morning light.
"Hi! What can I get you?"
"Uh.. I.. T-two plain black coffees please."
"It's not good to drink too much coffee." he smirked.
"It's for me and my friend."
"Oh.. Just wait a sec and I'll be back with your coffees."
The cashier smiled again and went over to the coffee machine. I took a deep breathe and wondered what I was doing.
"Here you go." the cashier smiled and pushed the coffees across the dark brown desk.
"Thanks." I smiled and handed him the money. Our fingers brushed against each other, and I snapped away.
"Sorry.." the cashier said.
"No! No, no. I just.. Sorry but this will sound so ridiculous, but you kind of.. took my breathe."
"I get that a lot." he smiled. "But not from the right persons."
"Oh.. If you don't mind me asking.. Who's the right persons then?"
"Uh.. Guys.." he sighed, and pushed a black lock of hair back into his perfectly shaped haircut.
"Well, I'm a guy. And I just told you that." I grinned. He smiled back, and laughed a little.
"Yeah.. Thanks. I'm Laurie."
"Yeah, I saw that on your name tag." I said. "I'm Gerard."
"Cool.. I know this is a bit weird, but would you uh.. Mind taking a coffee with me some day?"
My heart stopped. "Of course! Or I mean.. No, that's what I meant."
Laurie laughed at my confusing words. "You can come by at saturday when I end work at three."
"Sure. See you!" I said and smiled, and Laurie smiled back.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh.. He seems nice." Frank said and dried his tears. "I'm happy for you."
"Frank, you don't have to act around me. You're my best friend in the whole world."
"I'm not acting. I'm really really happy for you." he said and smiled half heartedly.
"Thanks. So we had a coffee yesterday, and it was really nice."
"Oh.. That's why you couldn't hang out during the day.." he murmured.
"He's actually on his way.. I wanted you to meet him, personally."
Frank sighed. "I don't know, Gee."
"Please? For me?"
"Fine." he snapped.

Laurie walked though the doors, and smiled as I waved. He was dressed in skin tight black jeans, a button up shirt and a bow tie. His dark hair was perfectly shaped, and his yellow Raybans hung on the collar of his shirt. You could think he was too ''perfect'' for me, but in fact, that was one of the things I liked the most about him. We were eachothers opposites.
"Hey, Laurie! This is Frank."
"Hi, Frank." he said and smiled politely.
"Hey." Frank said and didn't return the smile. I kicked his leg under the table, Laurie gave me a questioning look as Frank cursed.
"So, what are you guys up to today?" Laurie asked and sat down next to me. Frank gave him a killer look, and I kicked him again.
"Stop kicking me!" he snapped.
"Stop being such an arse to Laurie!"
"It's okay, Gera-"
"It's not okay, Laurie! It's not! I feel complete for the first time in my life, and Frank, my best fucking friend, isn't even happy for me!"
"I am happy for you Gerard! But can't you see that I wanted you?! The first time I saw you, I wanted you." Frank said and before I even had the chance to react, he was out the door. I cursed, and Laurie gave me a pat on the back. I picked up my phone and dialed Frank's number.
"Yeah?" he answered.
"Don't do anything stupid. Please?"
"I won't."
He hung up, and I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket.
"Is he uh, like, in love with you?" Laurie asked.
"I think he is.. I mean, I was in love with him before I met you, and we kinda had a thing last chrismas. Not a big thing, just like.. Feelings towards eachother."
"Oh.."
Laurie looked absent for a while, but then looked at me. "You said you were in love with him before you met me?"
"Uh.." I felt my cheeks go warm. "Well, you uh.. Oh god this is awkward. Uhm.. I'minlovewithyou."
Laurie smiled and blushed deeply. "I'm in love with you too."

Oooooooh, what will happen? Do you think Gerard will leave Laurie for Frank? Will they find love after all? ;) R&R!! xo.T
Sign up to rate and review this story