Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my living hell without you

my living hell without you

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

after mikey dies how does his love and best friend frankie cope?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 265 words - Complete

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i look in the mirror and sigh as tears escape my eyes and smudges my eyeliner as the tears roll down my face.i gently wipe my tears away and pick up my eyeliner and smudge some under my eyes.i look up at the mirror again and shudder, my eyes are dull and full of pain.i remember that he always used to say how beautiful i was and i can feel myself keeping back the tears so i pull on my black battered converses and gently pick up the black rose from my desk and as i walk out the door a raindrop falls from the sky. i shiver and walk to the cemetary where he was buried. as i walk through the rows of old headstones i can see the new headstone and the freshly dug earth around it and i walk over and read the inscription 'here lies mikey way,the best son brother and fiance` that ever lived rest in peace mikes' i let out a shakey breath and look down at my hand to the engagement ring that he got me,i gently slide it off and place it around the stem of the rose and place it gently on the grave.i look at the grave and sadly walk away and whisper 'my heart will always belong to you,i will never stop loving you'and i started to walk home as the sky fell down around me.

please rate and review...i know its crappy but please let me know what you think xx
Sign up to rate and review this story