Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my living hell without you

why him?

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank meets up with gee...what does he find out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 274 words - Complete

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and slowly pull it out and look at it, i have a text off frankie 'gee,i'm gonna be at urs in 10 mins,your lazy ass better not be in bed' this makes the faintest smile work its way onto my lips and i sigh and wrap my hoodie tighter around my skinny frame and decide to go make myself a mug of coffee.i make my way out of my bedroom in the basement and walk slowly towards the kithen where the sacred caffeine was hiding.i go to the cupboard and pull out my black mug and pour myself a steaming mug of cofee,just as i go to drink it tho,a midget jumps on my back and makes me drop the coffee.i turn around slowly 'your gonna pay for that frankie' and wrestle him to the floor and as i do i notice that his engagement ring from...from mikey is gone.'where's your ring frankie?' i ask quietly and he looks up at me and i can see the tears welling up in his eyes and i put my arms around him just as he breaks down sobbing, i hold him closer and rub my hand up and down his back.when the sobbing stops, he passes me a peice of paper.as i open it slowly i cant believe what is on the paper,i look at frank and he nods,he couldnt....he wouldnt...would he?

please rate and review coz im not sure if i should carry it on or not?
Sign up to rate and review this story