Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my living hell without you

dont do it frankie!

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

frank wants to be with mikey but then gerard lets a secret slip out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
sorry bout this story being so shitty.i'm kinda feeling down and writing is a way of helping me feel better..oh well,heres the chapter.
franks p.o.v
i watch gerards face as he reads the suicide note i've written and he looks at me with tear filled eyes 'why frankie?' he says quietly and i can hear his voice,filled with sadness and pain, it makes me shudder to hear it.i look at him and look down at the floor again 'i miss him gee, i miss his laugh and having his love, i'll never have that again'
i say quietly as the tears well up in my eyes.i can feel gee's thin arms pull me into his his chest and holds me closley,i put my arms around his waist and gasp slightly, i can feel his bines protruding through his thin shirt, i pull away and look at him, 'you need to eat gee' he just looks at me and pulls a pencil out of his pocket and writes something on the back of the suicide note then he passes it to me and i look down at the neat writing ' frankie, i miss him to but he wouldnt want you to end up like he did..everyone has a reason to live, and you are my reason, i loved you since i met you but i couldnt come between you and mikey,but you will always have me beside you,to pick you up when you fall and to always be thee for you...i love you' i can feelmy hands shaking as i look up at gee who is a bright shade of red and staring at his battered converses, i put the note in my pocket and put my hand gently on his chin and lifted his head so that i could see him properly 'mikey would have wanted us to move on and be happy but never forget him.. what makes you happy gee?' his pale face flushes red again and he whispers'you' and this time it was my face that flushed red as i made up mymind as i stood on my tiptoes and brushed his lips with mine and smiled...i wasnt going to be needing my note anymore.

please r&r...i know its crap but please let me know what you think? xx
Sign up to rate and review this story