Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Lucky

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Hazel and Frank get ready for their date when Hazel get's an unpleasant surprise. Title is Jason Mraz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 770 words - Complete

0Unrated
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you all thankful for? I'm thankful for all of you that read/are reading my story and I'm thankful for my family and friends. Sorry it's been so late. My sister came back from college. I'll update more frequently now (: so yeah enjoy!

Frank’s POV
I took a walk to my house. I figured, I needed to breathe and I needed to shower and just be away. So why not go to my place of safety?
I walked into my same old room with my same old posters. I grabbed my favorite purple dress shirt and black dress pants.
I went in the bathroom to take a nice long shower. I got dressed put on a little eyeliner, straightened my hair and I headed out to the store.
Hazel’s POV
I took a nice long hot shower. I still can’t get the image of Gerard and Frank never talking again..because of me. It makes me feel lousy.
I got out of the shower and dried off.
I looked through my dresser to find something nice to wear later when I heard a knock at the door.
Still towel wrapped, and figuring it was my grandmother I opened the door.
"Yeah?"
"Oh uh, hey Hazel. Do you ever wear clothes?"
"G-Gerard what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to apologize. I don’t want you to think that you were the cause of this."
"But I was."
"No, see Frank and I had a discussion earlier at my house and then I saw you two.."
"Gerard, I really don’t want to see you and Frank apart. You two are best friends. Did you mean what you said? That you Frank out of your life? You know you came back here for a reason and that wasn’t to apologize to me or it could have been, but it was mainly to come back and apologize to Frank wasn’t it?"
"Yeah, I guess. Just I stuck around a bit listening to you two and he called me a-"
"Gee, he didn’t mean it. I know he didn’t. He’ll be back in a bit to pick me up. If you want to stick around you can, I’m just trying to find something to wear. Okay?"
"Alright. I just don’t want him to think I’m trying to convince you of shit."
"I’ll talk to him when he gets here."
"You know you’re the best right?"
"Of course I do. Now let me get into some clothing!"
"Fine! I’ll be right here."
"Alright."
I went into the bathroom and got into a dress that I bought a little before I left Connecticut. Actually, James picked it out and suggested I should buy it. So I did. I’m not going to lie, it was really pretty and I only wore it one other time for a party.
I curled my hair, put a dark shade of red lipstick on to match the dress. I put on some eyeliner and a light grey eye shadow. Surprisingly it looked good.
I came out of the bathroom and went to the hall closet to see my black heels were still in the box I packed them in.
I put them on and went back down to my room to see Gerard.
"Well Gee, how do I look?"
"You look beautiful! Frank’s going to love it!"
"Thanks."
Another knock at my door.
"Hazel, I’m back!"
"Hey Frank."
"Why is he here? Is he trying to tell you shit?"
"No Frank, let’s talk in the hall."
"What? Why is he here?"
"He came to apologize to you and me, but you weren’t here. So I told him to stick around until you came back."
"You know, We were kind of harsh towards each other."
"Yes you were, and I don’t want to see you two apart. You’re too good of friends."
"I know. I’ll talk to him. Then we’ll go okay? You look absolutely beautiful."
"Thank you."
We kissed each other and walked back into my room to talk to Gerard.
"Hey Gee, I think we need to talk.."

What did you think? Cliff hangers, my favorite! Anyways this is the dress Hazel is wearing: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses//Hell+Bunny+Red+Dot+Halter+Dress-980041.jsp and the shoes hazel is wearing:http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Shoes/WedgesHeels//Qupid+Black+PU+Wrap+Platform+Heel-970295.jsp if you want to get them for me I'd very much appreciate it ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story