Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Empire State Of Mind

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel and Frank's love evolves, does Frank and Gerard's friendship continue after all? The title is Alicia Keys and Jay-Z.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 787 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV
Frank and Hazel went to go talk in the hall, I’m kind of nervous of what’s going to happen
I was lost in my thoughts of many possibilities of what could happen when the door opened back up.
Frank looked at me and said 'I think we need to talk..'
"Yeah Frankie, I’m sorry. I didn’t know what you two were doing and I should have knocked on the door but me and my fucked up ways I was too concentrated on apologizing to you. Hence the guitar that’s now laying on the floor over there.."
"Gerard, it’s okay, I feel like I’m the one who should be apologizing, a-and I should be. What we were talking about this morning, I guess hurt me a little. So I came back here and I don’t know things just happen. Gee, you know I love you and I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt you. I said some things earlier and as Hazel said and I realized, I didn’t mean them. I was just angry."
"I love you too Frankie, I’m sorry, I said things earlier too and I’m sorry about it but Frankie you are truly my best friend."
We grabbed each other into a long hug. I could see Hazel’s big smile.
"Hazel get over here. I’m sorry for putting myself between you and Frank."
Hazel’s POV
I’m so happy Gerard and Frank made up. Even though I’ve only been here for about two days, I don’t think I’d be able to stand to see them apart.
"I love you guys. Please, try not to get into another fight. I won’t be able to stand it!"
We had a good 5 minutes of a group hug.
We finally broke apart and Frank cleared his throat.
"Hazel, we should get going. I have reservations for us somewhere."
"Somewhere?"
"It’s a surprise! Hey Gee, we’ll be back in like two hours maybe a little more maybe a little less, who knows. But when we come back, how about we all meet at your house for one of our Way house famous sleepovers huh?"
"Sounds good Frankie! I’ll get the water guns."
"Alright see you later!"
I was so confused on the whole thing, but I was so excited that they made up and now I’m going out with Frank. This night is pretty great.
"So what do you guys use water guns for?"
"You’ll find out later."
"Bye Grammy, I’m going out for the night okay?"
"Alright, deary. Have fun and be safe."
"I will."
"Your grandma is so cute."
"I know right? She‘s such a classic grandmother. Sits in her rocking chair and knits, bakes all the time, makes my favorite foods. It’s great."
"Sounds it. Close your eyes."
"Why?"
"Just close them."
"Fine!"
I closed my eyes for whatever he was doing.
He led me down the porch steps out across the drive way and what I think on to the side walk.
"Okay open!"
"Frank you didn’t!"
"I had a job once, bought I wanted and still had most of it left."
There was a beautiful white limo outside of my house.
He opened the door for me, I got in and he followed behind.
"Have you ever been in a limo before?"
"No I haven’t. It’s so beautiful, Frankie."
"Not as beautiful as you."
"Oh stop it. No cheesy type things around me."
We both laughed and we kissed and held hands through the limo ride until we got to our destination.
"Frank, we’re in New York."
"I know. We’ll be arriving at our place in about 15 minutes."
"You did all of this for me? This-Your- I love you."
"Yes I did this all for you because, you are one special person with an amazing personality, who lights up my world and brightens my day when I see you. You listen and understand when I need to let things out, and you’re beautiful Hazel, which is a plus, but on the inside and out. I love you."
I had a tear in my eye.
"Aw, Frank.."
We kissed and held hands until we got to our place.
"Well, here we are Hazel."
I was in awe, I really love this kid. He’s so sweet and compassionate. He understands me, and he’s taking me to see a Broadway show. I told him I’ve always wanted to this. I have to do something spectacular for him now. I will never be able to thank him enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story