Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

This Is The Best Day Ever

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel and Frank come back from their evening of fun and get ready for the sleepover. A little note from James too. The title is My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 448 words - Complete

0Unrated
I feel so bad being late with these chapters, I've just been so fucking busy! Our play, at my school OPENS NEXT THURSDAY! This so nerve wracking(even though this is my 3rd show) well besides my rambling, enjoy! :)

Frank’s POV
Seeing her face light up when she saw where we were was the highlight of tonight. Wicked was actually quite good. I know how much she loves Wizard Of Oz and Wicked and everything to do with that so it was perfect.
After the play, we went out to dinner. The place was quiet and perfect. After we ate, the limo was waiting for us to take us back home.
"So did you like your evening Hazel?"
"Liked it? It was perfect. I loved it."
"Me too."
"Frank, this was so special. I owe you something just as beautiful and perfect and-"
"No you don’t. It was so special because we were with each other and I did it because I love you."
"I love you too."
She put her head in my lap as we looked through the sun roof at the stars and held hands the rest of the way back.
We finally arrived back at her house and I walked her to the front porch.
"Okay, so the plan. Get in some bum clothes, nothing loose. Then bring a change of clothes. More like pajamas. If you want to shower I suggest you do so now because I’ll be back here to pick you up in a half hour. Gerard’s waiting. I got a text from him. We’re not even armed yet. Sound good?"
"Sounds good! See you in half hour Frankie."
We kissed and I headed out to get ready myself.
Hazel’s POV
Tonight was so perfect, and I have a feeling later is going to be a blast!
Bum clothes, band shirt? No, don’t want to get them messed up. Old painted on worn out Hollister pants? Yeah that works.. And old painted on shirt to match.
I showered, got in my bum shit on and packed extra shit, put my hair in a messy bun, did my eyeliner and mascara over and went out to wait for Frank.
I can’t wait for this sleepover!
James’s POV
I was so excited to see Hazel this weekend! Instead of going up Saturday, I found out that Hazel has a day off from school tomorrow. I‘m somewhat of a creep. So I’m going up tonight! She will be so excited to see her best friend again!

What did you think? Did you expect James's visit to be so soon? Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story