Categories > Anime/Manga > FAKE > Fanfic

4

by ameliaabingdon 0 reviews

Category: FAKE - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 626 words

0Unrated
Stefan and I walked for about an hour, just chatting about everything. Come to think of it, it wasn't that far but we were just both slow walkers, and were both messing around.
"Were here" Stefan said, stopping. I looked around, and we were standing in the middle of a high street. I didn't quite know what to say, what was so special about this place? I then realized i'd awkwardly stood there for a few seconds saying nothing. I think Stefan caught onto what was going on through my head and said
"OK so i lied a bit, were not exactly staying here..". i felt a slight sense of relief, and once again Stefan took my hand and lead me through a small alleyway. There was a small spiral staircase at the end of it, similar to the one in Stefan's flat. We both walked up it, and what was at the top completely surprised me. It was a small rooftop, filled with plants. There were fairy lights lay on most of them, and in the middle a small picnic blanket with a basket on top.
"Stefan, i don't know what to say, its-"
"too much?" Stefan interrupted. "i knew it, i barely know you. what was i thinking? i should go. im so sorry" as he finished, he ran down the stairs. I tried to follow him, because that's not what i thought at all. I thought it was beautiful, and the nicest thing anyone ever did for me. Why didn't the smile on my face give it away? As i got to the bottom of the stair case, there was no sign of Stefan. I desperately looked around the high street for him, but it was too busy.
"Shit." i muttered under my breath, as i hurried to find Stefan's number on my phone to call him. However he didn't pick up, and still didn't the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th time i rang either. I don't know why, but i waited there, hoping he'd turn up. It felt like deja vu of waiting for him in starbucks, but he turned up that time, and i was hoping he turned up this time too, but he didn't. After 2 hours of waiting, i decided to just go.

When i got back to the flat, i was surprised to see Ashley there, with Alice. They were laughing as i walked in, and there was a small moment of silence as they both expected Stefan to walk in with me.
"Where's stef?" ash said. I didn't want to talk about it, so carried on walking into my room. This day had been such a disaster, but seemed to be the complete opposite for Alice and Ashley. Alice came into my room, looking concerned.
"Amelia, what happened?" she said embracing me into her arms. i don't know why, but i started to cry. It didn't help that Alice kept asking me if i was ok, and it just pushed me over the edge. Ashley walked in, and was shocked to see me in the state i was in. I explained to them both exactly what happened. I seemed to talk to ash as if i'd know him for years.
"Ok i need to confess here. Me and Stefan weren't late because of the tubes, he spent all morning preparing that for you, and ran over time a bit. I don't know why he got like that? He was really excited about it." Ashley said. I wasn't sure if that was meant to make me feel better, or worse. Ash's phone bleeped.
"Its stefan" he whispered. "I better go, Stef doesn't seem too good himself. See you tomorrow Alice" and he just left, not telling us what Stefan said.
Sign up to rate and review this story