Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

the lost daughters of mcr

by TERRIBLETEEN 5 reviews

im no good at summeries please just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 994 words

0Unrated
( alyss pov)
" Hey Lena! Ready for performance?" i asked. Lena groaned and leaned against her locker.

"No that teacher is discriminate and a fuck head!" she huffed. I slung an arm around her sshoulders and guide her to our classroom. Per formance is fun and all but our teacher is a bit of an ass. He picks on us just cause we dress in black and listen to rock. I take my arm from around Lenas shoulder and fling open the door. I feel a tug on my ponytail.. "Lets skip." Lena whispers behind me. I spin around and glare at her.

"NO LENA! If we skip well get caught and get arrested for truancy. Again.Which would be shitty. Now come on." i say reopening the door.

"I thought you wre the fun one" she wined.

" I usually am but we have pictures this week and i dont want to have scars all over my face cause i got beaten for skipping." I said.

"FIIIIIINNNNNEEEE!" she groans wlking in with me to take our seats.

**************
( Mikeys pov)
I opened the door to find Frank and I's worst nightmare outside : our ex-girlfriends. Alicia stood there fidgeting while Jamia just stood there akwardly biting her lip. "what do you two want?" I spat. Alicia stepped forward cautiously.

"M-mikey i know y-you hate us but we n-need to talk to you. Its really important." she said. I sighed and stepped aside so they could come in.

"Wheres Frank?" Jamia asked. I glowered at her, she didnt have the right to care about Frank anymore not when shed broken his heart and left us to pick up the pieces.

" Hes upstairs." i said "FRAAAAAANNNNNKKKKK!!!!!"

"What?" he called from upstairs.

"Satan has landed on our doorstep with a message for us." I chuckled.

"Well its about time!" he laughed bounding down the stairs.When he saw who was waiting for him there he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Jamia. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!" he yelled. jamia kept her cool though.

"Frank calm down. We need to talk to you guys and then well leave okay?" she said.Frank let out an angry huff and stompped over to the couch. He plopped down there and i flopped downnext to him.

"So? Talk." I said. Thw women looked at each other. Jamia rubbed her neck.

"Well.... weve kinda been keeping from you guys since we broke up." she said

"You have daughters both of you" Alicia blurted.

"WHAT???!!!!!" we screamed. I looked over at Frank who looked like he wanted to kick Jamias face in. I wanted to murder Alicia .

"Their 14 and theyre names are Lena and Alyss" Jamia said. I stared in shock.

"You hid this from us? For 14 years? Why the hell would you do that?" I asked. Alicia glowered at me. That fucking bitch.


" You were both too busy with work and worrying over Gerard when we found out about them." Alica said.

" We gave them to adoptive families.That way they wouldnt have to deal with any problems your fame would make for them.But now..." Jamia said.

"Theyre in trouble. Theyre home lives have gone bad. Alyss gets beaten on a daily basis and Lena has gone into a depression and hates her life at home. Shes fine with her friends and at school but,at home..." Alicia said. She pulled two pictures out of her bag and handed one to each of us.Jamia pointed to Franks.

"This is Lena our baby. She actually is a major fan of Mikeys." she said. I looked over to see a girl that was a bit shorter than Frank. She had short black-brown hair and wore skinny jeans convers and a shirt that said" unicorns exsist." Alicia came over and pointed to my picture.

"This is Alyss . Like Lena she is in love with MCR. Theyre both registered Killjoys." Alicia said.Alyss had big black glasses was pale with dark brown mousey hair like my own. She had on black skinnies an MCR T-shirt and bright orange hightops. She was perfect. Then Alica handed me another picture.

Alysss face was cut and bruised.She had a black eye and her cheek had a long knife cut across it. What the hell had happened to her? Alicia answered my thoughts."Her adoptive mother and father died a few years ago. She was left with her stepfather who beate=s her relentlessly. I want her out of there Micheal.Please help me save her." her voice crack and I pulled her close.

"Theyre fans right?" I asked a plan starting to form in my head. She nodded. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and starting dialing. Frank grabbed his his and started dialing too.He knew my plan. "Whats their school called?"


"West. Its in Kansas. A girl entered your 'perform for the arts' contest. She was one of their friends too." Alicia said.

"Whats her name?" I asked, waiting for Gee to pick up.

"Callie. I have a copy of her artwork here." she said handing me the picture. I looked at the picture. It was of the band, we were standing outside of BLI with killjoys on our left and right . Alyss and Lena were in the picture , they were back to back with masks on and guns held high.

"Id have picked this one anyway " I said. Then on my phone I heard:

"Hello?" Gee said
"Brother dear? How would you feel like playing a concert in Kansas? At a highschool?" I said.

"Ummm...Where did this come from exactly?" Gee asked.

"Theres alot to explain. Come over. Bring Ray." I laughed.When the guys came over we explained our plan.They agreed and headed home to pack. For West.My kids school. Gawd that feels weird to say.



a/n k guys how did i do? please review and tell me if you want me to post the 2nd ch.
-terribleteen
Sign up to rate and review this story