Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

ch 2

by TERRIBLETEEN 2 reviews

bvsuyevweflkhjjsyfeb is my summery

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 963 words

0Unrated
okay thanks agentkilljoy for reviewing 3x ur amazing and here is ch 2
(Mikey POV)
I stood outside West. Now I remember why I hated highschool. All the popular kids glaring at us. The teachers looking at us lie well jump them any minute.Gee came up to me and slung an arm around my shoulders." Well brother dear, ready to meet your kid?" he asked me. I wrung my hands.

"I dont know. What if she doesnt like me? What if she hates me?" I say. Frankie came bouncing up to me.

"Come on! I want to meet Lena already man!" he said excitedly. He started pulling my arm towards the entrance of the school. Oh Gawd I was nervouse. I walked into the school to see the welcoming commitee we had requested: Lena Alyss and all theyre friends.

My eye immeadietly went to Alyss. she had on an MCR shirt on with neon orange skinny jeans and big black glasses. she had an army jack that said 'terrible teen' wrapped around her waist along with army green hightops.Woah, chyah she was a fan.

when they saw us Alyss wrapped an arm around Lena and a girl with black makes waist.
They started to stuggle against her when they saw us sqealing while the others tried to hold them back.

"KITTY KAT NOOOOOO!!!!" a guy said. (i assume the girls name was Kat)

"Cooper move now! Kat is too much to handle now!" Alyss said.

"DD! Annabelle! Pressure point them now before i have to karate chop their heads off!" An asain girl with long braids said trying to keep her hold on Lena . Another asian girl ( she was short and gothic) and a short girl dressed like Frank approched the spaztic girls. They poked their necks and just like that Kat and Lena collapsed. Alyss sank to the floor releasing the girls whispering "Thank Fucking Christ!" FRank rushed over to help Lena onto a bench. He propped his little girl against himself while the other girls (excluding alyss who was trying to catch her breathe) were in awe. I ignored them and walked over to Alyss.

She looked up through her hair which had fallen in front of her eyes. I stuckout a hand and said " Hi. Your Alyss arent you?"

" Y-yes. How did y-you know that?" she asked taking my hand and pulling herself up.

" I'll tell you later." I smiled,"So wheres your gym? Thats where were performing." I said.

"This way." she said motioning down the hallway.

I got the guys and girls (Kat and Lena had woken up and were calm. Well, as calm as they could get.) and we followed Alyss to the West gym.

When we got there Alyss told them shed find her principle so they could find out where they should set up. Mr.Kelly (the principal) came over to us introduced himself and showed us where to set up then left us to reherse our 'school appropreit songs'

(Alyss POV)
'How does he know my name ? How the hell would he know that?' I thought whil i was sitting with my friends watching them reherse.'We were just told we would be esquorting them ? A/Nthat how you spell that? a 1/2 hour ago! How?!' Mikey kept looking over at me and biting his lip then when i would see him hed look away.I saw him do it again now.

What is up with this dude? Seriously its kinda creepy. "Were about to go on. Group hug?" Gerard asked I shrugged.

"Um...K?" I said.The guys walked over to us and squeezed the livin daylights outta us. They waved goodbye as we went to take our seats.Then Asian A/N no thats not rasist this is a real person and thats her nick name and this does happen! so scary pulled out a packet of sour skittles "NOOOOOOOO GET THOSE AWAY FROM HER BEFORE SHE CLAWS US TO DEATH!!!!" I screamed diving for them. It took me myfriends Callie, Lena DD Annabelle Angie and Kat to wrench them from her hands. I chucked them onstage.There Frank dove for them while still playing.

**********************

After the guys played we went backstage. Mikey and Frank pulled me and Lena aside while the others went somewhere over the rainbow. They pulled us into an empty room.

******************************

(Lena POV)
'Is this that part in a horror movie where everybody is creaming for you not to go into the closet basement empty room?' Mikey shut the door behind us and i gripped Alysss arm.Frank and Mikey looked at each other.

"We have something to tell you guys..." Mikey said.

"Were kinda your fathers....." Frank said. I looked over at Alyss. Yeah, she looked like she was gonna blow a gasket. She ran over to the door and flung it open. I flinched when it slammed shut behind her. Mikey looked at the door worriedly.

"Where is she going?" he asked.

"One of 3 places. Jeremys grave, the park, or the library." I sighed.

"Who the hell is Jeremy?" Mikey asked confusedly.

I sighed "Jeremy was Alysss father. Before he passed he was the one to protect Alyss from her stepfather. But when both her parents died Jeremy couldnt protect her anymore and she had to go live with her stepfather." I said looking down, i remembered Alysss father , he was great. He helped Alysss with her homework, talked to her, helped her with anything. He was busy but he always made time for her.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna go look for her?" Mikey said bolting out the door. I hoped hed find Alyss.

good? Yes? No? Maybe? pwease review i have to finish the next ch ill try to post it soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story