Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

ch 3

by TERRIBLETEEN 4 reviews

yay poeple actually read this! *successionface*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 988 words

0Unrated
[(A/N ALOHA PPLZ I WAS VRY HAPPY WITH THE REVIEWS THANK YOU FOR BEING NICE!!! ANY WAYS HERES CH 3)]
(MIKEYS POV)
I walked all over till i found the park. I checked my watch 12;14 am . Id been searching for Alyss for hours. I scanned the park. I was about to give up hope that id find her when i heard singing :

"whats the worst that i could say? is it better if i stay? so long and goodnight-!"
i heard someone choke out the next words on a sob: "So -o l-long an-nd g-goodni-ight....Can you hear me-e ar-re y-you n-near me?" the singing stopped and i heard a sob. I ran over to the noise. What i saw broke my heart: it was Alyss with a knife in one hand and ipod in the other. She waswailing and had blood running down her arms. I fell to the ground beside her . I tore off my jacket and covered her arms with it to try and stop the bleeding.I held her quaking body close while she sobbed her heart out.

When the cryin gstopped I looked down at her . Her hazle-brown eyes met mine. "Why? Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked her.

"I let them die . I have to be punished." she choked out . Her hand went for the knife. At least it tried to but i chucked the damned thing away before she could. I held her tightly and thought, my poor baby girl. It wasnt your fault , you didnt do that.

" Its not your fault. The only wrong thing you could do is this okay? I never want to see," i held her arms up " these again alright? now we need to go back to your school and get you fixed up then talk to Lens Frank and your parents about what we should do." I said. She nodded and smiled when i gave her a hand to help her up.

"Whats with the smile?" i asked. She beamed up at me.

" You and a few of my friends have been the only ones to help me up after my parents died. Thank you." she said. I hugged her and we began to walk back. I asked her about school (like me shes a geniuse) what music she likes (everything but country ) what her friends are like ( she rolled her eyes and said you dont want to know) and almost everything else about her.

When we got back we were greeted by an :

"YOHMYGAWDALY!!!!!!!!!!??????" from several of her friends and got flung at by all of them including my bandates who i wrenched off my daughter.An asain girl (the one with the super long braids) whose nick name was apparently 'the asain' facepalmed her.

"ALYSS WE-DONT-KNOW-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-NIGHTHEART!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" she said. Alyss took my coat off her arms and showed the cuts. Everybody groanded and facepalmed her. Then Gee stepped in.

"Hey now no more picking on my niece." Then he turned to Alyss with puppy-dog eyes. " Hug for ya unka Gee?" he asked. She rolled her eyes but smiled and gave him a hug.

(Alyys POV)

Gee put an arm around me while everyone else went inside.. When we were alone he turned and faced me . I looked into his eyes and saw understanding and pain. "So whats the story?" he asked me i looked away for a second then put on the fake smile i use all the time.

"What story?" I asked. His face went stone hard (a/n no that wasnt ment to be kinky it just came out that way.)

"You know what Im talking about Alyss. Dont you dare bullshit me. Whyd you get the damned scars?" he asked

A tear formed at the corner of my eye. I wipped it away. "When i was 12 my mom and dad died in a fire. When I came home from school that day i saw firetrucks and police men everywhere. They said that the fire was started by a desk lamp. I was the only one in the house who was home in the mornings. When I saw them I- it broke my heart. I had left the lamp on and it had killed my parents. Thats why my stepdad beats me. Im the one that killed his wife, my mom. Thats why i deserve the scars , for the things Ive done . It was my fault. I would have just killed myslef" Gee flinched " but that would have been to easy . I have to pay the price for what id did ." I said. The memories of their burnt bodies were coming back to me , i tried to block them as often as possible. Gee stepped forward and out his hands on my slumped shoulders. He leaned his forehead against mine. Gerard looked me dead in ht eeye and said,

"Its not your fault," I had heard tis before" is what most people would say. But i know youd just space out and ignore that thinking 'yes it is and i should suffer' I on the other hand have a question for you. Would they want you to hurtyourself ? Do you think they gave you a home and a family just so you could throw it all away?"

I tried to swallow my tears. But they wouldnt go down and i started to cry. " No " i wailed . He kissed my forehead and wiped the tears of my face. He swiped my nose with his finger.

"Thats what i thought. So are you gonna stop ?" he asked me. I nodded and he patted the top of my head. "thats what i thought." we walked inside together and i thought about the days events. One of these days im gonna have a heartattack from shock.



a/n yay for ch 3 ! the next one is going to be super dramatic and there will be skeleton pjz XD
- terrible teenager
Sign up to rate and review this story