Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Ultimate Betrayal

But it's better if you do

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

"If they attack one of us, they attack all of us."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 657 words

0Unrated
“Ryan!” Spencer says trying to shake Ryan awake. “Ry, something’s wrong with Gabe!” Ryan’s eyes shot open and he sat up.
“What?! What happened?!” Ryan asked jumping off of the bed looking for his shirt.
“I don’t know she won’t tell anybody; there’s blood outside her door and she locked herself in her room.” Spencer said pointing to the door.
“I have the key card to her room.” Ryan quickly put on his shirt and ran out the door to Gabe’s room.
“Gabe open the door!” Ryan said pounding on the door. No answer. “Gabe please open the door.”
“No.” Gabe said weakly.
“Fine then I’ll use the key card.” Ryan said tapping his fingers on the door. She didn’t answer so he took that as a ‘go ahead’. He opened the door and he saw Gabe sitting on the edge of her bed with a fat lip, claw marks on her arms, blood streaming down from her nose and mouth, and bruises all along her arms and legs; she was also holding a picture of her and Ryan. They were on stage and Ryan was teaching Gabe how to play Time to Dance on the guitar. He was standing behind her. Holding her hands on the guitar and they were both smiling. Neither of them knew the picture had been taken.
“Gabe, sweetheart what happened?” Spencer asked.
“Don’t call my sweetheart!” Gabe snapped.
“Gabe what happened?” Ryan asked and sat down next to her.
“Damn crazy fan-girls, that’s what happened.” She laughed and wiped some blood from her chin. “They heard what happened with us and sought revenge upon me.” She laughed again.
“Oh.” Ryan said and looked down at the picture. “I love that picture of us.” Ryan smiled and put his arm around her.
“Get out.” She mumbled.
“What?” Ryan asked and removed his arm.
“I said get out!” She jumped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Ryan and Spencer walked back to Spencer’s room to go back to sleep.
knock knock
“What the fuuck!” Ryan screamed looking over to the clock. “Who the hell knocks at 3:15 in the morning?!” He threw a pillow at the door. Spencer got up to open the door.
“Uh Ryan?” Spencer said sitting on the foot of Ryan’s bed.
“Yeah?” Ryan asked groggily.
“Uhm, someone left you a little note.” Spencer said handing him the piece of paper.
Dear Ryan,
Think of what she did to you, and look what I did for you.
Love, Anonymous

Ryan turned the paper over to see a picture of Gabe beaten up and bloody. He felt the tears in his eyes and he threw the note halfway across the room.
“Dammit!” Ryan screamed as he pulled his legs up to his chest.
“Ryan I think we should do something.” Spencer said rubbing Ryan’s back.
“I’ll talk to everyone tomorrow.” Ryan said laying back down on his bed.

the next daaay:3
They were all in the dressing room. Spencer and Jon were talking silently in the back, Gabe and Ryan trying to cover Gabe’s bruises and cuts with cover up, and Brendon sitting on the couch playing on his phone.
“That’s fucking stupid.” Brendon finally said throwing his phone down onto the seat next to him.
“What is?” Ryan asked looking away from Gabe’s battered face.
“This!” Brendon jumped up and pointed to Gabe. “She was fucking beat up!”
“It’s nothing.” Gabe muttered under her breath. “I’m ok really.” Brendon shook his head.
“Doesn’t matter.” Brendon sat next to Gabe and put his arm around her. “You’re part of this band too and if they attack one of us they attack all of us.” Ryan stared at him and Brendon quickly removed his arm. “Sorry.” He whispered so only Ryan could hear. Ryan just nodded and looked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story